Reviews for Power Rangers: End of Days
Doogie Turner chapter 3 . 15h ago
Review for a Brief Mystery of Time Chapter 3

Hi again,
You know, in some Ways Bridge reminds me of RJ from the Jungle Fury team. Their personality’s just strike me as very similar.
I don’t blame Bridge for wanting to know that his team mates are okay. He might not have worked with them for very long, but the one thing that I’ve noticed about teams in general (but especially a team of warriors) is that sooner or later the people on the team kind of become like family to each other. I suppose that isn’t all that surprising when you defend the world and each other on a daily bases.
Grabbing a trained fighter without warning is never a smart idea. Hell even if you aren’t trained to fight, just grabbing someone isn’t a brilliant plan. That is a good way to get your face rearranged.
Doogie Turner chapter 2 . 16h ago
Review for In Your Dreams Chapter 2

Hi project314,
Loyax, now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. He was an interesting person. Like Villamax and Koragg He was an honorable warrior. We don’t see too many of those on the side of darkness.
The wrings of weapons of the various ranger teams as well as that bit about the Galactabeasts at the end there was an interesting way to foreshadow what is coming. Good going dude. Please keep it up.
JDFFan2278 chapter 26 . 2/20
Oh, my gosh! What a twist! This is amazing! Keep it up!
Doogie Turner chapter 1 . 2/19
Review for A Parting of Ways Chapter 1

A very early morning to you project314,
I always like when an author gives us a look into one of his or her characters head’s. I feel that it brings us (the readers) a better understanding of what the character is like.
I like the focus that Bridge gets in this chapter. To me; he was always one of the more interesting characters of the Power Rangers Franchise. I will admit that do to the fact that I am totally blind, until I started reading (by that I really mean listening) to End Of Days I had no clue that during the Once A Ranger Mission Bridge was actually the B Squad Red Ranger and not the B Squad Green Ranger. So that was a surprise to me.
While I can’t blame the guy for giving up the spandex in order to do something that he loves, I am glad that Jack is once more part of SPD. I wonder if it felt strange to him being reinstated as the Blue Ranger instead of the Red Ranger. I know that I myself would have found it a little weird at first.
Sophie as the Green Ranger HM, I like the idea. As for Sky being the Commander of the Earth Division of Space Patrol Delta, I kind of saw that one coming. He has the right personality for the job.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 26 . 2/16
So, I am really loving this. You really have planned each death for it's impact on the others. Rocky is going to feel responsible for those deaths since he was the leader of that little group. Too bad he didn't figure out Gem and Gemma could've killed the enemy without turning evil until it was too late. And Dax... poor Dax is going to feel even worse. How will he handle it, if he's even able to. How will the survivors treat him? Please continue.
Dash master 48 chapter 26 . 2/12
cam...
it burns!
when this story is done, can you make a one shot epilogue where zordon comes back and brings all the dead rangers back to life? if you wont do it, i will when this story is over, if you give me the ok. its just soooooooooooooooo many of my favs are dead and i want a nice happy ending for them (kai, daggeron, cam, tyzonn, kendrix, theo, eric, xander especially!) tell me next update if your in or not.
peace out
-dash
Son of Whitebeard chapter 26 . 1/31
looking forward to the blacklash
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 26 . 1/29
"And we potentially get a biiiiig cliffhanger?" Is there any such thing as a small one? :) Good. I love cliffhangers. The more the merrier. Keeps life interesting.
Oh Rocky...be prepared for a lot of emotional backlash. He got some 'splainin' to do, as it's said. I'm hoping that with all this focus on Blues that we get a plan from the brainiacs about how to end this once and for all.
At the top of next chapter can we get a headcount of who's alive yet? There can't be that many anymore...sadly.
Been a tense coupla chapters...wish there'd be some lightness, don't really see that happening, but looking forward to whatever comes next!
Kh530 chapter 26 . 1/29
Trent Trent trent trent... My baby my baby. Oh god. This hurts nearly as much as Cam. Oh God my Trent. You know how much I loved him. Oh God. And Sam... Oh Sammy. This is so not fair. Three cheers for crying at 6:30 am XDX.
This was a really good chapter though David. I do love it so so much. As always happy for the update. Now let me go back and cry plz.
SilentNinja chapter 26 . 1/28
You sure know how to make their deaths meaningful with resolves. Rocky knew he didn't use his head until giving Genma the tactical advantage taking out Scorpina. As I read all the chapters in this fic, will Andros get away with the order to kill Ty?(It's a wasteful sacrifice...) What happens if they had to kill Karone when she becomes Astonema again? Didn't see TJ try to protest(Why?), I know Carlos death is affecting him and Cassie, but Jason right, Rangers are not murders especially when they still take tough choices finishing off necessary evils. Good to see they finally manage to get Dex back into his self, at least Rocky's raid paid off, but the price of Nick's obsession with vengeance turned him into the person he fears to become blew it. Rocky never expected that and Jason is going to have a long talk with Rocky's inability to expect the unexpected as a leader. Don't know what your plans for Rocky and Jason, but the pay is too high right now. Hope to see more TJ. This Blackout incident is like something that could have been great 1:30 hour ranger movie special.

As far as hope is assure, the war not over yet... I like this dark ranger story.
Dash master 48 chapter 26 . 1/27
Ok story, just one thing...
Kai's dead.
WHY!? He was my favourite lost Galaxy ranger! ;( ;( ;(
-dash
Psycho Tangerine chapter 11 . 1/27
Excellent. This is how you do a multi-team story. Nothing is rushed. The different characters are involved in ways that make sense rather than just being shoehorned in just to be there. I love the mystery and suspense behind the killings. What do Karone, Jarrod, and Camille know as former villains? Have they been brought back to their evil ways or are they involved unwittingly? I still have a lot to read, but I hope the ones who are killed don't come back to life as I think that would lessen the impact and horror of their deaths. I will continue to read.
Mr. Couver chapter 26 . 1/27
And now things are getting interesting.

Considering all that has happened this chapter, I completely forgot that Miratrix was sealed away. Really, she was the last villain I would have expected. Either way, this was a great chapter. The fact that Will screwed with Rocky and decided not to kill him, the fact that only him and Scott would survive, the fact that Dax survived and is supposedly free from the evil that controlled him, there is just a LOT in this chapter alone. It's just insane.

Really, I'm just waiting for Crouger to show up, if at all. Since you're not even halfway done yet, I can see him coming in at some point.

Either way, I can only imagine what the others will think when Rocky comes back alone. I predict Madison would beyond pissed.

Regardless, I loved this chapter. Though, it sucks you pretty much killed Sam off-screen, so to speak. I would have loved to see how well he fought to survive. Oh well. Can't wait to see what comes of Nick's fate as well.

Oh, one more thing. I just recently began writing my own PR fic (If you want to check it out, I'd love to hear your input). And I was wondering if at some point in the future, we can work on a What-If special involving the Rangers of my fic entering the universe of this one somehow, just to see how their presence would change the overall story that's already being told piece by piece. I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but I would love for you to assist me in this when I feel the time is right. If you're interested, I'll send you a PM many months from now, reminding you of this idea, and how we could make a What-If scenario like this work.

Until then, keep up the great work and I'll talk to you later! ;)
Gambit Fox chapter 26 . 1/26
Oh man. I was hoping Charlie would redeem herself as a ranger. And she killed Sam. Damn man now what is going to happen to the future now I wonder. I hope we get to see even if its just a small bit.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 26 . 1/26
What are the ninja thunder Rangers role in this story?