Reviews for Power Rangers: End of Days
Jacebralor chapter 27 . 7/22/2017
well, I'm not holding to hope, it's been the better part of two years since the update for this chapter, but you apparently came back after three, so who knows. I do know that I mainlined this in about two or three days on the app, I've already downloaded your fine story to it in case you do get around to updating again (damn Real Life for getting in the way, anyways.) anyways, thanks for an excellent read (even if you did kill off most of my favorites . some of the teams are starting to look pretty thin on the ground.). the two big questions going forward from our current cliffhanger teaser (and you suck for THAT more than for some of the character deaths) is who's going to die next, and how are they going to stop the evil controlled megazord? I'm pretty sure the only teams capable of even fielding their own right now would be MMPR (maybe, didn't they all get destroyed during the course of the series?) and Dino Thunder (also thought they sacrificed them during the endgame of their season)? Maybe the Astro-megaship and the Magna Defender. the Winger? and Merrick. what other sixth rangers are available and don't have dead Zords? A third question just occurred to me as I'm spell-checking: how are the survivors going to bring everyone back to life? and how to break the spells holding our villains to the side of evil? you've teased in the story that Justin may be able to figure out a way, so... until the next update, may the Power protect you.
Dash master 48 chapter 27 . 11/23/2016
Can we have an update on the dead?
Camille chapter 27 . 11/17/2016
I can't wait to read the rest of the story. It makes me feel sad to see all die, so I hope some Rangers walks away breathing from this experience.
CrimsonLatin01 chapter 27 . 8/10/2016
Love your story just got caught up and looking forward to future events, but if you are having writer's block something I can relate to maybe you should ask your friends for advice on where to go like I do. You have done an amazing job, don't let anyone tell you different, and don't feel pressured by the people saying"update update or un reading" they don't matter just focus on your own work or if its a real life matter focus on that first since your life should come before that of some fictional story. Anyways like I said great job and good luck.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/23/2016
Great chapter! I was most intrigued by the directional choices for Madison and Ethan. I think those are characters that were often played as more minor roles, so it was nice to see them take up the role as leaders for their respective teams. I had an inkling that Dillon's virus would be a weak point to easily exploit, and when Sophie willing involved herself to help, I suspected her kindness would also be her down fall. I was surprised by the ending as far as the first person to be wounded (Sky), but it fits given he was a blue ranger. I look forward to the next chapter.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 27 . 11/23/2015
Hooray! You continued this! I love all the interactions and how the different characters are emotionally dealing with what has happened so far.
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 27 . 11/23/2015
Great work brother
Mr. Couver chapter 27 . 11/16/2015
YOU'RE ALIVE!? JK XD

This was definitely a great chapter. It was a break from all of the action, for the most part, and allowing for those who still needed to cope and move forward to be given that chance.

I really don't have much to say this time, other than the fact that I felt like I was gonna cry in certain instances. However, the cliffhanger is absolutely crazy, to say the least.

There's not much I can figure out in terms of what to predict in future chapters, but I'll just stick to ones I've already brought up before that haven't been debunked. Plus, I don't know which Rangers still have Zords, so it'll be interesting to see who ends up taking the fight to the enemies.

Again, great chapter, definitely worth the wait. Hopefully, the rate of posts will balance out from now on. Can't wait to see what happens next.
ChibiDawn23 chapter 27 . 11/16/2015
Well personally, even though I bet it was a challenge, I loved checking in with all the blue rangers. Nice way to get a check up on everybody, actually. I think my personal favorites were Rocky's and Madison's, but especially Madison because, well, in Mystic Force, her storyline was so tied in to Nick and him leaving that this Madison that's basically like, "OK, he's gone, time to get going again" is very refreshing. Her life doesn't revolve around Nick, it's kind of nice.
I really liked Fran rocking her new Dino Powers. You go, girl!
Can I cross my fingers and hope Sophie didn't hit anything vital on Sky? Or has Sky's luck finally run out?
The Lost Fox chapter 27 . 11/16/2015
Gah! Your killing more! I never like Sky all that much in SPD But gah! more rangers dying!
ranger red 2.0 chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
Whoa awesome chapter and welcome back my friend and can't wait to read more i'm a big fan to this story and glad to see it again :-D.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
Did Billy got old and when you update again?
Guest chapter 26 . 7/1/2015
Please update this story it's great. Also what happened to Billy? It sounds like he is aging again but what if the power of the morphers of the fallen rangers could restore his youth and stop the aging cycle. Billy doesn't need the ruby when he still has the power coin.
Chris chapter 26 . 6/27/2015
Please update this story it's incredible
Chris chapter 26 . 6/27/2015
Please update this story it is incredible