Reviews for Power Rangers: End of Days
CrimsonLatin01 chapter 27 . 8/10
Love your story just got caught up and looking forward to future events, but if you are having writer's block something I can relate to maybe you should ask your friends for advice on where to go like I do. You have done an amazing job, don't let anyone tell you different, and don't feel pressured by the people saying"update update or un reading" they don't matter just focus on your own work or if its a real life matter focus on that first since your life should come before that of some fictional story. Anyways like I said great job and good luck.
Great chapter! I was most intrigued by the directional choices for Madison and Ethan. I think those are characters that were often played as more minor roles, so it was nice to see them take up the role as leaders for their respective teams. I had an inkling that Dillon's virus would be a weak point to easily exploit, and when Sophie willing involved herself to help, I suspected her kindness would also be her down fall. I was surprised by the ending as far as the first person to be wounded (Sky), but it fits given he was a blue ranger. I look forward to the next chapter.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 27 . 11/23/2015
Hooray! You continued this! I love all the interactions and how the different characters are emotionally dealing with what has happened so far.
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 27 . 11/23/2015
Great work brother
Mr. Couver chapter 27 . 11/16/2015

This was definitely a great chapter. It was a break from all of the action, for the most part, and allowing for those who still needed to cope and move forward to be given that chance.

I really don't have much to say this time, other than the fact that I felt like I was gonna cry in certain instances. However, the cliffhanger is absolutely crazy, to say the least.

There's not much I can figure out in terms of what to predict in future chapters, but I'll just stick to ones I've already brought up before that haven't been debunked. Plus, I don't know which Rangers still have Zords, so it'll be interesting to see who ends up taking the fight to the enemies.

Again, great chapter, definitely worth the wait. Hopefully, the rate of posts will balance out from now on. Can't wait to see what happens next.
ChibiDawn23 chapter 27 . 11/16/2015
Well personally, even though I bet it was a challenge, I loved checking in with all the blue rangers. Nice way to get a check up on everybody, actually. I think my personal favorites were Rocky's and Madison's, but especially Madison because, well, in Mystic Force, her storyline was so tied in to Nick and him leaving that this Madison that's basically like, "OK, he's gone, time to get going again" is very refreshing. Her life doesn't revolve around Nick, it's kind of nice.
I really liked Fran rocking her new Dino Powers. You go, girl!
Can I cross my fingers and hope Sophie didn't hit anything vital on Sky? Or has Sky's luck finally run out?
The Lost Fox chapter 27 . 11/16/2015
Gah! Your killing more! I never like Sky all that much in SPD But gah! more rangers dying!
ranger red 2.0 chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
Whoa awesome chapter and welcome back my friend and can't wait to read more i'm a big fan to this story and glad to see it again :-D.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
Did Billy got old and when you update again?
Guest chapter 26 . 7/1/2015
Please update this story it's great. Also what happened to Billy? It sounds like he is aging again but what if the power of the morphers of the fallen rangers could restore his youth and stop the aging cycle. Billy doesn't need the ruby when he still has the power coin.
Chris chapter 26 . 6/27/2015
Please update this story it's incredible
Chris chapter 26 . 6/27/2015
Please update this story it is incredible
Guest chapter 26 . 5/3/2015
i mean Dang..this is pretty good...i expected A-squad ranger to turn on the bad guys and stop them taken the remaining heroes to safety..but man...DANG
dominick1996 chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Amazing cliffhanger! I love this fanfic! I was just wondering, are you going to incorporate the other rangers from space in this fanfic (Trey, Phantom Ranger, Robot Rangers)?
Doogie Turner chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
Review for a Brief Mystery of Time Chapter 3

Hi again,
You know, in some Ways Bridge reminds me of RJ from the Jungle Fury team. Their personality’s just strike me as very similar.
I don’t blame Bridge for wanting to know that his team mates are okay. He might not have worked with them for very long, but the one thing that I’ve noticed about teams in general (but especially a team of warriors) is that sooner or later the people on the team kind of become like family to each other. I suppose that isn’t all that surprising when you defend the world and each other on a daily bases.
Grabbing a trained fighter without warning is never a smart idea. Hell even if you aren’t trained to fight, just grabbing someone isn’t a brilliant plan. That is a good way to get your face rearranged.