Reviews for Power Rangers: End of Days
Please update this story it's great. Also what happened to Billy? It sounds like he is aging again but what if the power of the morphers of the fallen rangers could restore his youth and stop the aging cycle. Billy doesn't need the ruby when he still has the power coin.
Chris chapter 26 . 6/27
Please update this story it's incredible
Chris chapter 26 . 6/27
Please update this story it is incredible
i mean Dang..this is pretty good...i expected A-squad ranger to turn on the bad guys and stop them taken the remaining heroes to safety..but man...DANG
dominick1996 chapter 8 . 3/8
Amazing cliffhanger! I love this fanfic! I was just wondering, are you going to incorporate the other rangers from space in this fanfic (Trey, Phantom Ranger, Robot Rangers)?
Doogie Turner chapter 3 . 3/5
Review for a Brief Mystery of Time Chapter 3

Hi again,
You know, in some Ways Bridge reminds me of RJ from the Jungle Fury team. Their personality’s just strike me as very similar.
I don’t blame Bridge for wanting to know that his team mates are okay. He might not have worked with them for very long, but the one thing that I’ve noticed about teams in general (but especially a team of warriors) is that sooner or later the people on the team kind of become like family to each other. I suppose that isn’t all that surprising when you defend the world and each other on a daily bases.
Grabbing a trained fighter without warning is never a smart idea. Hell even if you aren’t trained to fight, just grabbing someone isn’t a brilliant plan. That is a good way to get your face rearranged.
Doogie Turner chapter 2 . 3/5
Review for In Your Dreams Chapter 2

Hi project314,
Loyax, now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. He was an interesting person. Like Villamax and Koragg He was an honorable warrior. We don’t see too many of those on the side of darkness.
The wrings of weapons of the various ranger teams as well as that bit about the Galactabeasts at the end there was an interesting way to foreshadow what is coming. Good going dude. Please keep it up.
JDFFan2278 chapter 26 . 2/20
Oh, my gosh! What a twist! This is amazing! Keep it up!
Doogie Turner chapter 1 . 2/19
Review for A Parting of Ways Chapter 1

A very early morning to you project314,
I always like when an author gives us a look into one of his or her characters head’s. I feel that it brings us (the readers) a better understanding of what the character is like.
I like the focus that Bridge gets in this chapter. To me; he was always one of the more interesting characters of the Power Rangers Franchise. I will admit that do to the fact that I am totally blind, until I started reading (by that I really mean listening) to End Of Days I had no clue that during the Once A Ranger Mission Bridge was actually the B Squad Red Ranger and not the B Squad Green Ranger. So that was a surprise to me.
While I can’t blame the guy for giving up the spandex in order to do something that he loves, I am glad that Jack is once more part of SPD. I wonder if it felt strange to him being reinstated as the Blue Ranger instead of the Red Ranger. I know that I myself would have found it a little weird at first.
Sophie as the Green Ranger HM, I like the idea. As for Sky being the Commander of the Earth Division of Space Patrol Delta, I kind of saw that one coming. He has the right personality for the job.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 26 . 2/16
So, I am really loving this. You really have planned each death for it's impact on the others. Rocky is going to feel responsible for those deaths since he was the leader of that little group. Too bad he didn't figure out Gem and Gemma could've killed the enemy without turning evil until it was too late. And Dax... poor Dax is going to feel even worse. How will he handle it, if he's even able to. How will the survivors treat him? Please continue.
Dash master 48 chapter 26 . 2/12
it burns!
when this story is done, can you make a one shot epilogue where zordon comes back and brings all the dead rangers back to life? if you wont do it, i will when this story is over, if you give me the ok. its just soooooooooooooooo many of my favs are dead and i want a nice happy ending for them (kai, daggeron, cam, tyzonn, kendrix, theo, eric, xander especially!) tell me next update if your in or not.
peace out
Son of Whitebeard chapter 26 . 1/31
looking forward to the blacklash
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 26 . 1/29
"And we potentially get a biiiiig cliffhanger?" Is there any such thing as a small one? :) Good. I love cliffhangers. The more the merrier. Keeps life interesting.
Oh prepared for a lot of emotional backlash. He got some 'splainin' to do, as it's said. I'm hoping that with all this focus on Blues that we get a plan from the brainiacs about how to end this once and for all.
At the top of next chapter can we get a headcount of who's alive yet? There can't be that many anymore...sadly.
Been a tense coupla chapters...wish there'd be some lightness, don't really see that happening, but looking forward to whatever comes next!
Kh530 chapter 26 . 1/29
Trent Trent trent trent... My baby my baby. Oh god. This hurts nearly as much as Cam. Oh God my Trent. You know how much I loved him. Oh God. And Sam... Oh Sammy. This is so not fair. Three cheers for crying at 6:30 am XDX.
This was a really good chapter though David. I do love it so so much. As always happy for the update. Now let me go back and cry plz.
SilentNinja chapter 26 . 1/28
You sure know how to make their deaths meaningful with resolves. Rocky knew he didn't use his head until giving Genma the tactical advantage taking out Scorpina. As I read all the chapters in this fic, will Andros get away with the order to kill Ty?(It's a wasteful sacrifice...) What happens if they had to kill Karone when she becomes Astonema again? Didn't see TJ try to protest(Why?), I know Carlos death is affecting him and Cassie, but Jason right, Rangers are not murders especially when they still take tough choices finishing off necessary evils. Good to see they finally manage to get Dex back into his self, at least Rocky's raid paid off, but the price of Nick's obsession with vengeance turned him into the person he fears to become blew it. Rocky never expected that and Jason is going to have a long talk with Rocky's inability to expect the unexpected as a leader. Don't know what your plans for Rocky and Jason, but the pay is too high right now. Hope to see more TJ. This Blackout incident is like something that could have been great 1:30 hour ranger movie special.

As far as hope is assure, the war not over yet... I like this dark ranger story.