Reviews for I'm Sorry
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Tres belle fic tres emouvante
Natsu467 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
upgrade soon
Katrina chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love your story and here's one for you.

It didn't take long for everyone to find out Timmy had died. When Sparkle, Robare, Lime, and Antonio heard the news, they, were saddened. Maguro and Unagi felt the same. SpongeBob and Patrick bursted into tears when Jorgen told them that Timmy died. Danny and Vlad were devastated. Animal sobbed while Kermit comforted him by hugging him. Cosmo was there when he heard the news of his godson's death. They saw a puff of pink smoke and Wanda appeared. "Wanda," Cosmo said. "We forgive you and I forgive you." Wanda smiled at her friends. She was glad to have them to look up to.
Katrina chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I like your story and as a reward I have one for you.

Anti-Wanda was left speechless after she heard that Timmy died, so was Cosmo. When they were in the pharmacy in Fairy World, Jorgen appeared and told them the sad news. They poofed into Timmy's room disguised as dolls. "So, Timmy is dead?" Cosmo asked as tears began to flow down his face. "Yes he is." Jorgen was also in the room, he was disguised as a dark green pillow. "At least y'all have a lock of his hair to remember him by," Anti-Wanda said.
Katrina chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I like your story

(Two days later)

When Sparkle, Robar, Lime, and Antonio hear about Timmy's death, they were shocked and saddened. Cosmo was still angry with Wanda about her acting like a jerk towards his godson.

Unagi and Maguro were angry with Wanda as well. When she came and asked them to forgive her, they said, "We don't need your apology." SpongeBob and Patrick cried when Jorgen told them Timmy died. Danny and Vlad were devastated. Animal cried while Kermit hugged him.

Sparkle decided to call a meeting so they could all talk about Timmy and Wanda. Cosmo poofed into the room. "Should we turn our backs on Wanda?" Unagi asked. "She was a jerk, like Cosmo

said," Vlad added. "I forgive Wanda and will always love her." It was Cosmo that spoke. "Even

after she wanted Timmy to change," SpongeBob said. "Me to," Kermit added. There was a puff of pink smoke and Wanda appeared. "Hi, Wanda," Maguro said. "We forgive you.
Katrina chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I like your story

(Two days later)

ectofeaturette chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i love this story! im seriously crying as im writing this!
Ensuing chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Great read. Listening to the song while reading it made me cry, which I haven't done for a fic in a long time. I'm glad Timmy was able to pass away peacefully after learning Wanda still loved him, but I really do feel sorry for Wanda. She has to live with all of that guilt forever, and nothing can ever change that. It's times like this where I decide living forever is more of a curse than a blessing.

Excellent story anyway, keep up the good work! :D
DesultoryDream chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
...

What.

The Fuck.

I watched this show when I was younger, and I remember a lot of hyper yelling, idiotic stupidity, and.. smiles because it was a Nick(I believe) show.

And then today I was looking on Television Tropes and Idioms on a trope for Dark Fics, and there was an entry that was for FOP said "There are so many of these that there's a community for them". I was about to call bullshit because.. Really, FOP? It's like a crack show!

...And then I click the first story. Yours. Me, not having watched the show in years but remembering the feeling..

And you twisted it. And broke it. And wrung out any happiness that was there and dyed it in the bittersweet darkfic juice of Fanfiction.

And I totally love you for it. This was an amazing story - I loved the way it was written, and how you put a bit of a serious tone in the comments that Wanda would make about the antics Timmy and Cosmo would get in, while spinning in a real life problem for Timmy to deal with.

Much love, keep writing, I'm so glad I stumbled upon this!
beth chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
it is good and i like it
OddAuthor chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I had meant to review this when I first read it. It is very touching, and very heartbreaking. Poor Timmy and especially poor Wanda having to live with that guilt!
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
that was the most saddest story on fanfiction. . .oh, so beautiful
JBAL19 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That made me cry. But that's okay! I like stories that make me cry. And what did Timmy die of? Cancer? You didn't really explain that.
martharay1969 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This story was too close to home for Me...I had a situation exactly like this with My Dad...and I had the same reaction that Wanda did...I KNOW and CAN feel her pain...I like the story but want to warn others, if you have ever come in to find a loved one has died or you are there when they die, Use caution when reading this...It kinda hurt to read.
Rainfirewillow chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
...

That was so sad, I almost cried...it was amazing, you should write more!