Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
A chapter 40 . 1/28
I found this pic because it was mentioned in another and I am SO glad I did! I already liked Cedric but your fit made me love him. I completely agree that Cedric and Hermoine would have made a possible pair if given the chance. I loved your portrayal of their relationship. The whole painting situation was definitely a bit on the creepy end lol but it was great. And Umbridge was just SICK. I would have committed murder.
Mantharie81 chapter 32 . 10/29/2021
I love the very real descriptions of their sex life. It is way more realistic than the magic of only hurting for a moment and then having this amazing orgasm (or multiple) and climaxing at the same time as their partner. The way it is described in this and previous chapters feels more real. She had little no experience prior to this relationship and the idea that they would get it perfect the first and every time after is a fantasy. It is refreshing to see the very real awkwardness (and funof trying to get it right.
Cynfulme chapter 38 . 8/13/2021
Great story
Michelle Law chapter 38 . 7/31/2021
This was really great. Thanks for finishing it. So many great stories seem to leave the readers hanging when the writers, for whatever reason, decide to stop.
Michelle Law chapter 19 . 7/29/2021
LawsyMERCY, I love this story! I absolutely ADORE that you let Cedric transfigure into an Eagle. Please, please can we drown Umbridge in the Black lake!?
Michelle Law chapter 14 . 7/29/2021
Dayum! Mrs. Diggity ROCKS! Brilliant but scary... Isn't that what Ron said about Hermione, in the first movie!?
Michelle Law chapter 10 . 7/29/2021
Hi. I adore HP, but this is only the second fanfic I've read (I started reading Twilight fanfic several years ago so it is little wonder that Cedric/ Hermione pairing would grab my attention). I really this story. Could they drown Umbridge in the Prefects' bath?!
geranim0enimino671 chapter 22 . 7/21/2021
awww berry.
geranim0enimino671 chapter 19 . 7/20/2021
that feeling of walking between worlds and feeling like you aren't quite in the same space as those around youso relate. ty love the story. it's unique and well crafted.
geranim0enimino671 chapter 19 . 7/20/2021
ooohh he'll be an eagle then, huh?
StaryMoonLit chapter 13 . 7/1/2021
I absolutely adore the hufflepuff pride! We're not doormats!
LunaFlos chapter 14 . 6/29/2021
Wow! This story is on another level I got goosebumps reading that Cedric's mom is a malfoy
Eoz Moon chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
Oh gosh this was so well written and beautiful! I loved it so much!
Jewel Song chapter 38 . 6/18/2021
I just read this entire fic in two days, and I have to say: it is absolutely BRILLIANT. I love Cedric and Hermione’s relationship, as their growth individually.

Thank you for such an engaging read!
sapphiregirl1020 chapter 40 . 6/17/2021
Wow. I just binged read the entire book in 5 hours and I’m blown away. Thank you for writing this. I’ll definitely be re-reading x
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »