I want to thank you for an amazing story! Your writing is really good and I like how everything worked out and fell in to place. You made me feel every emotion the characters were going through, and thats what good writing needs to do for me! Thank you! Love, Stephanie
paper0wl chapter 39 . 10/8
This was too amazing to put into words. I really liked this take on Book 5 (easily my least favorite book for all that it had some really interesting bits). It was recognizable as OotP but didn't kill Cedric. Sometimes I wish things had gone differently, but those are issues I have with OotP and I recognize you wanted to stay true to canon. That's far more difficult than it sounds.
LightFiction chapter 2 . 8/29
Whoa. So far this story is amazing. Everyone looks to be in character, no bashing, you seem exploring minor character as well as the main ones. To put simply, is a true gem in this fanfic cave :))
Jaycie Victory chapter 10 . 8/23
What a totally absorbing story. Can't stop reading.
Enjoyed it and I wouldn't think twice to shell out 7.99 on a story blinker this. I do wish I could buy some of your original work though :)
This is one of the most well written fan fiction I have read so far in ff. Thank you very much for the time and effort you have put in to create something so beautiful.
lilianne chapter 38 . 7/2
Wonderful, wonderful read. I really appreciated how the love story and love scenes were written, it felt alive. It felt more true-to-life than I many pink-washed scenes about perfect erotic encounters between beautiful people who are barely hesistant. I think that is what appreciated the most.
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 38 . 5/22
First of all. Sorry for not reviewing sooner. But I was so curious to the rest of the chapters. I loved this very much. I love the fact hufflepuff had a major part in this. And i like cedric :) And i am a Hufflepuff myself. Before i was sorted in Pottermore i always thought Hufflepuff would be my house. I do not think as myself a great person but i feel very strong about honesty and loyalty.

What i found difficult to read is when esiban was taken away from ced and the miscarriage of hermione. But more the reaction to it from ced/hermione i suffered a miscarriage last year and it was different because we where ready for it. But nonetheless is was hard to read that someone can be so calm.. It's not a critic though but its hard to me..

And what i liked also is lucy. She has some balls :)
I think you wrote a awesome story and well thought Trough. I liked that hufflepuff fought against umbridge by that no confidence thing. I could totally see it.

I really loved everything but most about the great insights in Hufflepuff and letting everybody know that they never must underestimate hufflepuff! ! And btw I hated umbridge even more in this story than in the books/movies...

Last but not least.. Thank you for writing!
xoxo Sam
LovingFanFiction chapter 14 . 3/10
WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT! OMG I can't believe this and it makes me so happy! Cedric is a Malfoy and above Draco! Is that why Lucius shot the curse at him instead of Harry?
LovingFanFiction chapter 3 . 3/10
I really love this story and think it has a great perspective. Maybe Hermione can go into research mode and find a cure?
GreenCraze chapter 40 . 2/19
Thank you for creating this wonderful piece. I truly and honestly enjoyed reading your work. The way you told and wrote the story just held my complete attention. l couldn't stop reading it and the only time that i really did stop reading is when I needed to use the bathroom or to eat. I look forward to the future stories you will write. Thank you again for the wonderful journey.
lorlorgrace chapter 34 . 2/11
I love this story so much, and I just want to keep reading, but it's nearly over, and pacing myself is killing me!
Liz chapter 38 . 1/10
While I do beleive you deserve reviews, because it was a very well written story, if this was a real book I would have simple gotten it from the library.
Liz chapter 14 . 1/8
Interesting plot twist. I was expecting more of a godfather Lucius kind of thing than uncle, but that's cool too.
Starkidpotterzyx chapter 38 . 12/22/2014
Love this no matter how many times I read it
GR chapter 38 . 12/17/2014
Some stories find their way to us. Thank you very much for gifting us with one that does. Now that it has breached in my head, I have the feeling it'll stay with me for some time.