Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
starsshineatnight chapter 40 . 6/19
Cedric started off as an inspiring character and did not become less so close to the end of the story, but rather his faults and mistakes made him more developed and fleshed out on screen. I read fanfiction for the amazing characters that people can create and this one did not disappoint. Thanks for these two protagonists, the racoon, Cedric’s friends and housemates, and a new perspective on Harry and Ron. I’m not one for sequels but I imagine battle-hardened and fierce Cedric and Hermione living out their days happily after the war.
threatlevelmidnight101 chapter 38 . 6/1
ugh. this story is so stupid good. thank you so much for writing it and sharing it and leaving it up for us to enjoy. it has made me smile and laugh on tough days. again, thank you.
Tbh they should just get rid of Cursed Child and put this story in as Canon instead. You captured a surviving Cedric ten times better than that half-wit book did. It's a fantastic read and I'm on my fifth or sixth time reading it so thank you so much for writing it
Patrick chapter 35 . 3/18
As with my previous review, it doesn't relate to chapter I'm on. Personally, I thought that in chapters 25-31 (roughly) there was so much erotica that rather than it being a part of the story, it replaced the story, which suffered as a result
Patrick chapter 12 . 3/14
As of yet, this is a wonderful book. Hoping I can find it here in its entirety. I found your depiction of Cho a bit jarring in the earlier chapters though
lakelady8425 chapter 33 . 2/8
Rose, with her amazing Jewish magic, is a wonderful original character.
lakelady8425 chapter 17 . 2/7
Your explanation, invention really, of how wizard portraits and paintings work was fascinating. Lucretia is a wonderful new character. I've been especially enjoying the cross-cultural elements in this story, too.
So how many elves has Cedric talked to? He asks Hermione but never says himself. How can he think it wrong for an elf like Dobby to have some recourse? Some escape from abuse? How pathetic.
mama2HPbabies chapter 14 . 1/21
SPOILEROMG he’s a Malloy?!
This story is top notch. I love it!
fripouilleeeee chapter 33 . 1/17
Ooooh my god. So, this is the first time I’m reviewing this story, and I have got to say that it’s one of the best I’ve ever read. You’re constantly keeping me on my toes, and I always find myself gaping, gobsmacked with almost every chapter.

Not only your writing is excellent, the plot is also amazing! But, the best thing about it is the characterisation of the characters. It’s simply perfect, although I never thought Hermione could be someone so ‘scared’ of sex, or rather what other people might think about her, but that’s my only reproach. Cedric is great, and so are the other characters. I’ve often read 5th year fic where Umbridge is depicted truly, truly evil and mean, but it’s one of the first that truly made me believe it.

I’m a Slytherin, so I can’t pretend to know what being a Hufflepuff is like, but I do know that’s it’s a underestimated House, and the thing you did with the Unanimous Voice is just perfect. You really made me see the Hufflepuff House in a different light. And your OC’s are great too!

I’m really just in love with this fic. It’s now on my list of fics I would recommend to a non-HP fan, along with Debt of Time by Shayalonnie.

When I’m done reading this, you can be sure I’ll check your other works.

Sorry for the English mistakes, it’s not my first language.

And, I don’t know if you’re a published author or no, but if you are, I’ll go and buy your books immediately.

Take care, and happy new year!
LCB chapter 2 . 1/10
Glad they talked.
LCB chapter 1 . 1/10
Oh man. Poor guy.
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
It weird that Cedric blushed at Dumbles words cus Dumbles is gay so don't give him too much blush
AmandaBaker852 chapter 40 . 11/28/2017
Thanks for this wonderful AU. Cerdic is a character I've always wished got a better ending. At least with your story he has.
Thoth19 chapter 38 . 11/23/2017
Thank you for having written that. It took me about a week and was lovely. You did a masterful job making me hate Umbridge. I never hated her in the original book. Heck, I didn't even remember most of Book Five. You made me burn with the injustice of it all.

The one thing I don't seem to understand is that I thought Europe was less prudish. Since Amos and Lucy seem to see nothing wrong with Ced and Hermione sharing a bed at their house, it seems odd that Hogwarts would have such a strong anti-sex policy.