Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
This story is really interesting so far and I'm looking forward to finishing it! I think it's nice to see someone call Hermione out for her white saviorism (substitute with magical beings, etc.). It's a well needed wake up call for her (some stories gloss it over, others take it out entirely, but it is A Problem), but I also can't help but feel sus about Cedric and how he got together with Cho the way he got together with her is exactly the type of person I avoid, so like. Pot meet kettle, my dude.

Anyways, I really like how you've brought a lot of things up, and I have my fingers crossed that a lot of learning gets done by both Hermione and Cedric!
LittleDragon5 chapter 38 . 2/21
I am very late to the game, but I did want to let you know that this was a very enjoyable read. The language was excellent and there were even a couple words I had to look up because I wasn't entirely sure of their true definition. On the flip side it did make me giggle every time you used tummy. Thank you for the lovely story.
Mysterious chapter 5 . 2/3
I’m actually shipping Harry with Cedric now!
Mysterious chapter 1 . 2/1
Love it!
yuzura chapter 11 . 12/14/2020
You were able to characterize hermione well here, like in a deeper manner. People normally misunderstand her passion the same way Dig did, and i for myself also thought of that— but enlightened by ginevra’s speech it made hermion feel like a real person you know?
yuzura chapter 7 . 12/14/2020
Idk if I should sob or just laugh bc I’m as giddy as both of them like a third wheel should be
yuzura chapter 6 . 12/14/2020
I searched looking for a hermione-centric fanfic but this— what you wrote is a blessing. You are talented, I love how you wrote cedric, actually everything! I love everything about this fanfic.
joyouscxj chapter 38 . 12/5/2020
wow. just wow. I have never read a Cedric-centric fic before (let alone with a hermione pairing!) but I absolutely ADORED this. your writing is incredible, and I wish there were more of both this story, as well as Cedric stories! wonderful
joyouscxj chapter 27 . 12/4/2020
oh my god I love the older Gryffindor girls
joyouscxj chapter 26 . 12/4/2020
I have never been so stressed omggg
joyouscxj chapter 22 . 12/4/2020
I love Lucy
joyouscxj chapter 10 . 12/3/2020
gotta love Poppy in this chapter
Lady Skynet chapter 38 . 11/19/2020
This is very, very good. I love how you have written Cedric and his house. The moral ambiguity of some characters, like Lucy, is very interesting and I've loved to learn about the myths you have used in the story.
Junegold chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
Amazingly written. I have had my fair share of reading and this was nothing short of amazing. You were able to make your story mirror the JK universe in such a way I thought I was ready the original series. The character development was well thought out for each character minor or major something I feel often was put to the side in the original books. I couldn’t stop reading. Thank you for this story!
EolClowRidlley chapter 38 . 11/5/2020