Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 38 . 5/22
First of all. Sorry for not reviewing sooner. But I was so curious to the rest of the chapters. I loved this very much. I love the fact hufflepuff had a major part in this. And i like cedric :) And i am a Hufflepuff myself. Before i was sorted in Pottermore i always thought Hufflepuff would be my house. I do not think as myself a great person but i feel very strong about honesty and loyalty.

What i found difficult to read is when esiban was taken away from ced and the miscarriage of hermione. But more the reaction to it from ced/hermione i suffered a miscarriage last year and it was different because we where ready for it. But nonetheless is was hard to read that someone can be so calm.. It's not a critic though but its hard to me..

And what i liked also is lucy. She has some balls :)
I think you wrote a awesome story and well thought Trough. I liked that hufflepuff fought against umbridge by that no confidence thing. I could totally see it.

I really loved everything but most about the great insights in Hufflepuff and letting everybody know that they never must underestimate hufflepuff! ! And btw I hated umbridge even more in this story than in the books/movies...

Last but not least.. Thank you for writing!
xoxo Sam
LovingFanFiction chapter 14 . 3/10
WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT! OMG I can't believe this and it makes me so happy! Cedric is a Malfoy and above Draco! Is that why Lucius shot the curse at him instead of Harry?
LovingFanFiction chapter 3 . 3/10
I really love this story and think it has a great perspective. Maybe Hermione can go into research mode and find a cure?
GreenCraze chapter 40 . 2/19
Thank you for creating this wonderful piece. I truly and honestly enjoyed reading your work. The way you told and wrote the story just held my complete attention. l couldn't stop reading it and the only time that i really did stop reading is when I needed to use the bathroom or to eat. I look forward to the future stories you will write. Thank you again for the wonderful journey.
lorlorgrace chapter 34 . 2/11
I love this story so much, and I just want to keep reading, but it's nearly over, and pacing myself is killing me!
Liz chapter 38 . 1/10
While I do beleive you deserve reviews, because it was a very well written story, if this was a real book I would have simple gotten it from the library.
Liz chapter 14 . 1/8
Interesting plot twist. I was expecting more of a godfather Lucius kind of thing than uncle, but that's cool too.
Starkidpotterzyx chapter 38 . 12/22/2014
Love this no matter how many times I read it
GR chapter 38 . 12/17/2014
Some stories find their way to us. Thank you very much for gifting us with one that does. Now that it has breached in my head, I have the feeling it'll stay with me for some time.
ficfangirl21 chapter 38 . 11/4/2014
Excellent story. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/22/2014
Eu só acabei de ler sua história em 2 dias. Teria lido mais rápido, mas infelizmente tenho que estudar, comer, dormir, etc. Haha. Essa é a primeira fanfic harry potter que eu já li, estou impressionada com ela. Você é muito talentosa e vou ler a continuação agora mesmo! Eu tenho uma conta aquino , mas não dá pra logar agora, então vai ter que ficar no anonimato mesmo. Desculpe escrever em português, mas estou com muito sono pra pensar e escrever em outro idioma. ..
lashuertes2 chapter 40 . 10/4/2014
That was by far the best I've read. You are an amazing author. In your profile it mentions that you are an author by trade. Is it possible to purchase any of your work? Have you been published, and where would I look to find it?
I really love the idea of Hermione and Cedric. It never made sense to be that Ron and Hermione ended up together. Their personalities and interests were so different. Friends yes, but a couple-I just didn 't feel it.
jessiemcavoy chapter 40 . 10/3/2014
i absolutely loved this story! i dont know when i will read the sequel, i am on Tight schedule. but i know that i will love it.
kelbelz chapter 39 . 9/16/2014
Epic story, well done and thank you for sharing!
Martina chapter 38 . 8/29/2014
Ah, Minisinoo. Third time I've read this novel, and I seem to keep coming back not just for this but for a lot of your other work too. You're an amazing writer. Cheers from the jenever-drinking Belgian chick.