Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
Slytheringirle chapter 1 . 7/26
OMG! I still didn't finish the first chapter but I have a feeling that the 'Sirius' is because Cedric can't walk anymore. I'm scared. Hope I'm wrong!
Storystitcher22 chapter 38 . 7/25
This was a fascinating story! It's so interesting how one person can change everything. Thanks for sharing it!
Storystitcher22 chapter 37 . 7/25
She's growing up. Both of them are, really.
Storystitcher22 chapter 36 . 7/25
If only they could have avoided the whole battle in the Ministry... But well done keeping track of them all.
Storystitcher22 chapter 35 . 7/25
And they almost got through it all with logic and safety! Stupid Death Eaters! I do like having Cedric around when Harry starts flying off the handle, though! It's good to have someone who's older and logical and stubborn around.
Storystitcher22 chapter 34 . 7/25
Now we come to the really worrying bit. I'm glad Cedric actually talked with his mom. And very glad his future isn't too upset by his relationship.
Storystitcher22 chapter 33 . 7/25
Such a stupid reason to kick someone out of school. But it makes perfect sense they'd find a way. Well written.
Storystitcher22 chapter 32 . 7/24
Yay Badgers! That was brilliantly conceived and written!
Storystitcher22 chapter 31 . 7/24
That was the most beautiful thing. You made me cry. To see Hufflepuff come together, be fully unified, and take action to make it better. Just really beautiful.
Storystitcher22 chapter 30 . 7/24
Poor Cedric! I hate Umbridge so much.
Storystitcher22 chapter 29 . 7/24
I really enjoy Hermione's parents! They're very willing to entertain new ideas, but even when it's hard, but also very confident and compitent when it comes to their own areas of expertise. I'm glad the parents got to meet one another. Also, I love seeing more of Lucretia's work! And how she knows more than just anyone might.
Storystitcher22 chapter 28 . 7/24
Lucy is the best! I think I want to be her when I grow up. Even if she's not always warm of sweet, she's honest and she really gets what needs to be done.
Storystitcher22 chapter 27 . 7/24
Glad Cedric could make it out safely! And I LOVE the Order of the Purple Dildo! That's brilliant!
Storystitcher22 chapter 26 . 7/24
Of course Myrtle sold them out! She's got serious issues. So has Umbridge, to be honest. I hope they manage to get through this one successfully!
Storystitcher22 chapter 25 . 7/24
Poor Cedric! The stress just keeps mounting. I really enjoy the magical painting, by the way. Great plot device!