paper0wl chapter 39 . 10/8
This was too amazing to put into words. I really liked this take on Book 5 (easily my least favorite book for all that it had some really interesting bits). It was recognizable as OotP but didn't kill Cedric. Sometimes I wish things had gone differently, but those are issues I have with OotP and I recognize you wanted to stay true to canon. That's far more difficult than it sounds.
LightFiction chapter 2 . 8/29
Whoa. So far this story is amazing. Everyone looks to be in character, no bashing, you seem exploring minor character as well as the main ones. To put simply, is a true gem in this fanfic cave :))
Jaycie Victory chapter 10 . 8/23
What a totally absorbing story. Can't stop reading.
Enjoyed it and I wouldn't think twice to shell out 7.99 on a story blinker this. I do wish I could buy some of your original work though :)
This is one of the most well written fan fiction I have read so far in ff. Thank you very much for the time and effort you have put in to create something so beautiful.
lilianne chapter 38 . 7/2
Wonderful, wonderful read. I really appreciated how the love story and love scenes were written, it felt alive. It felt more true-to-life than I many pink-washed scenes about perfect erotic encounters between beautiful people who are barely hesistant. I think that is what appreciated the most.
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 38 . 5/22
First of all. Sorry for not reviewing sooner. But I was so curious to the rest of the chapters. I loved this very much. I love the fact hufflepuff had a major part in this. And i like cedric :) And i am a Hufflepuff myself. Before i was sorted in Pottermore i always thought Hufflepuff would be my house. I do not think as myself a great person but i feel very strong about honesty and loyalty.

What i found difficult to read is when esiban was taken away from ced and the miscarriage of hermione. But more the reaction to it from ced/hermione i suffered a miscarriage last year and it was different because we where ready for it. But nonetheless is was hard to read that someone can be so calm.. It's not a critic though but its hard to me..

And what i liked also is lucy. She has some balls :)
I think you wrote a awesome story and well thought Trough. I liked that hufflepuff fought against umbridge by that no confidence thing. I could totally see it.

I really loved everything but most about the great insights in Hufflepuff and letting everybody know that they never must underestimate hufflepuff! ! And btw I hated umbridge even more in this story than in the books/movies...

Last but not least.. Thank you for writing!
xoxo Sam
LovingFanFiction chapter 14 . 3/10
WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT! OMG I can't believe this and it makes me so happy! Cedric is a Malfoy and above Draco! Is that why Lucius shot the curse at him instead of Harry?
LovingFanFiction chapter 3 . 3/10
I really love this story and think it has a great perspective. Maybe Hermione can go into research mode and find a cure?
GreenCraze chapter 40 . 2/19
Thank you for creating this wonderful piece. I truly and honestly enjoyed reading your work. The way you told and wrote the story just held my complete attention. l couldn't stop reading it and the only time that i really did stop reading is when I needed to use the bathroom or to eat. I look forward to the future stories you will write. Thank you again for the wonderful journey.
lorlorgrace chapter 34 . 2/11
I love this story so much, and I just want to keep reading, but it's nearly over, and pacing myself is killing me!
Liz chapter 38 . 1/10
While I do beleive you deserve reviews, because it was a very well written story, if this was a real book I would have simple gotten it from the library.
Liz chapter 14 . 1/8
Interesting plot twist. I was expecting more of a godfather Lucius kind of thing than uncle, but that's cool too.
Starkidpotterzyx chapter 38 . 12/22/2014
Love this no matter how many times I read it
GR chapter 38 . 12/17/2014
Some stories find their way to us. Thank you very much for gifting us with one that does. Now that it has breached in my head, I have the feeling it'll stay with me for some time.
ficfangirl21 chapter 38 . 11/4/2014
Excellent story. I really enjoyed it.