Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
Fantastic story
ellieclang chapter 5 . 9/28
I effing hate Fudge.
ellieclang chapter 4 . 9/27
silence with no air of awkwardness is the best. It's just so hard to do with the people you rarely talk to. you on keep thinking if they're okay with the silence or not. *sigh* I wish everyone can be like your Cedric.

The elevator part was so intense. It's a good thing it was just the two of them. I imagine it'd be so uncomfortable to ride an elevator with two teenager having eyes-sex (is that a real word?idk) haha.

Cedric reminds me of a well known hero in my country. He was cripple too, yet he held a very influential position in the government in his time. I wonder if the canon wizarding world put Cedric's name and story on history books like a hero, too...
ellieclang chapter 4 . 9/27

ellieclang chapter 3 . 9/27
I really like the way you write. English isn't my first language but I enjoyed all those idioms that you're using. It's nice to pick up new words, too. I know it's only the third chapter, but I just know that this fic is a gem already. I've been reading fanfictions for quite some time now, and it's rare to be able to read a beautifully well-written fic such as this one. I feel sorry for Cedric, but I felt admiration too, and inspired, to cherish what I've been blessed with. I've found new respect for people with disabilities because of this chapter.
ellieclang chapter 2 . 9/27
I like what your Dumbledore said, very wise. Useful words to live by. And Esiban is friggin' cute. I want a pet raccoon now.
ellieclang chapter 1 . 9/27
Ooh, so well written. That's a great start.
Joaquin chapter 12 . 9/26
This story is absolutely amazing!
wingedcatgirl chapter 38 . 9/19
Good content!
wingedcatgirl chapter 13 . 9/12
Good fic overall but I have to register a complaint about abbreviating "Defense Against the Dark Arts" as "Dark Arts". The latter is its own subject and Hogwarts doesn't teach it. (I, too, am not a fan of the convention of calling it "DADA", but it could be abbreviated as "Defense".)
palmtreehead chapter 22 . 8/25
Thanks for the Boxing Day information, one of those things I occasionally wondered about but was too lazy to look up...
palmtreehead chapter 17 . 8/23
Cheers for the mythology notes - I thought I was pretty good on that subject but that was new and interesting stuff for me. Really liking devious Cedric and his painter mother too. Thanks for sharing
starsshineatnight chapter 40 . 6/19
Cedric started off as an inspiring character and did not become less so close to the end of the story, but rather his faults and mistakes made him more developed and fleshed out on screen. I read fanfiction for the amazing characters that people can create and this one did not disappoint. Thanks for these two protagonists, the racoon, Cedric’s friends and housemates, and a new perspective on Harry and Ron. I’m not one for sequels but I imagine battle-hardened and fierce Cedric and Hermione living out their days happily after the war.
threatlevelmidnight101 chapter 38 . 6/1
ugh. this story is so stupid good. thank you so much for writing it and sharing it and leaving it up for us to enjoy. it has made me smile and laugh on tough days. again, thank you.
Tbh they should just get rid of Cursed Child and put this story in as Canon instead. You captured a surviving Cedric ten times better than that half-wit book did. It's a fantastic read and I'm on my fifth or sixth time reading it so thank you so much for writing it