Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
LE chapter 38 . 3/15
I loved this story. Honestly, I’m a Dramione reader usually and I think it was probably quite healthy to read another pairing for a bit haha- it was lovely to read a more realistic feeling, healthy feeling pairing for Hermione and to be honest, may have been a bit of reader therapy! I loved the story, the imperfectly perfect personalities, and how everyone was portrayed. I for sure at one point thought Cedric was going to be going through the veil and not Sirius. This fic has been a delightful bit of escapism to read on rainy evenings this week and I am SO pleased to hear of a sequel! I’ve really loved your writing style too and was looking forward to reading some of your other works but yes- very pleased about the sequel because I’m not quite ready yet to give up this version of the characters and this piece’s world. Thank you so much for a great story!
defyinggravity88 chapter 5 . 1/21
I have read so much fanfiction at this point, and this story covers disabilities better than any other fanfic I've read. Cedric is written in such an incredible way that feels so real. This is made even more impressive by the fact all this characterization is coming from your writing-there's not much to base him off in the original books.
defyinggravity88 chapter 3 . 1/21
Just found this story by coincidence and it's soooo good! Having so much fun reading it
Helene Nightfire chapter 39 . 11/29/2023
It was fun coming back to re read your story years later.
Still think you did a great job.
Thank you for sharing and leaving this up for us.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/7/2023
I really loved this story. His writing takes us on a journey and I felt like I was back in the you very much :)
Guest chapter 40 . 7/7/2023
I just wanted to say that this was beautifully written and such a fascinating read. I loved the theory you had with magical paintings, it was really world expanding. This is the first tale I read where Cedric lives and I'd love to read more. I can't wait to dive into your sequel
badadder1 chapter 21 . 7/7/2023
it's weird how prudish and worried about how he would think of her for even just being sexual with how open her mom was about all of this. idk what your point was, but maybe teaching a young girl about sex and letting her know you're cool if she gets on trouble and that you'll "fix it" for her isn't the way to go? it sounded like that conversation had been pretty young. maybe she wasn't ready. either way, she is bizarrely uncomfortable with her sexuality. as someone that grew up and still is religious, I never had that issue in HS lol maybe I should have but.
badadder1 chapter 19 . 7/7/2023
lol the wet pj's it's called a drying charm lol
Guest chapter 40 . 6/5/2023
Great work!
Marnie Ascart chapter 1 . 4/9/2023
This has an interesting start with cool characterization of Cedric. But as always, with curses like this, I wonder why they can’t just replace his legs when they get useless with a wooden one or something out of magic like Moody has. It would leave him able to walk. Not having any legs and being permanently immobilized fork it is more of a Muggle worry.
ForevrJaci chapter 40 . 3/12/2023
I'm uncertain if you still check in here, but felt I should leave a comment anyway just in case...I fell in love with your writing a long time ago. I believe I read this and its sequel on Granger Enchanted. Which led me to your website and all the other amazing works you shared there. I want to thank you for sharing your gifts with us and also the extra insights into the story's progression. I usually come back and read your works several times a year and just wanted to make certain you knew how much your writing means to me and others. Hope you are doing well and, as always, happy writing and blessings.
Helene Nightfire chapter 38 . 1/21/2023
Definitely worth the time to read!
Thank you for a great story.
SciFiFan96 chapter 40 . 9/20/2022
This was an amazing read. Took me 3 days with little rest but I loved it. Start. Middle. Finish. You have true talent and I hope you know that. Harry Potter’s world is where we’ve all found joy in dark places. To paraphrase Dumbledore, thanks for turning on the light. Warmest regards and fair winds dearest author.
aquillamythos chapter 1 . 8/8/2022
t's been years since I first read and re-read this story. But you know when you have a dream and you wake up and in that half awake state you think to yourself "god damn this should be a story" or "why does this seem so familiar" and you are immediately transported over 12 years into the past to an amazing story you read that has stayed with you all this time. Well this is that story and I'm so excited to experience it again.
brady66 chapter 30 . 7/15/2022
I cannot believe the people just letting Umbitch get away with everything. No parent sticks up for their kids….even Cedric’s mom doesn’t do anything.
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »