ficfangirl21 chapter 38 . 11/4/2014
Excellent story. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/22/2014
Eu só acabei de ler sua história em 2 dias. Teria lido mais rápido, mas infelizmente tenho que estudar, comer, dormir, etc. Haha. Essa é a primeira fanfic harry potter que eu já li, estou impressionada com ela. Você é muito talentosa e vou ler a continuação agora mesmo! Eu tenho uma conta aquino , mas não dá pra logar agora, então vai ter que ficar no anonimato mesmo. Desculpe escrever em português, mas estou com muito sono pra pensar e escrever em outro idioma. ..
lashuertes2 chapter 40 . 10/4/2014
That was by far the best I've read. You are an amazing author. In your profile it mentions that you are an author by trade. Is it possible to purchase any of your work? Have you been published, and where would I look to find it?
I really love the idea of Hermione and Cedric. It never made sense to be that Ron and Hermione ended up together. Their personalities and interests were so different. Friends yes, but a couple-I just didn 't feel it.
jessiemcavoy chapter 40 . 10/3/2014
i absolutely loved this story! i dont know when i will read the sequel, i am on Tight schedule. but i know that i will love it.
kelbelz chapter 39 . 9/16/2014
Epic story, well done and thank you for sharing!
Martina chapter 38 . 8/29/2014
Ah, Minisinoo. Third time I've read this novel, and I seem to keep coming back not just for this but for a lot of your other work too. You're an amazing writer. Cheers from the jenever-drinking Belgian chick.
Serenity Blossom chapter 40 . 8/19/2014
This. Was. Brilliant. Phenomenal read. You have a way with words dear, don't you dare stop writing. Ever.
221B Bakery Street chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
WOW, this was a great first chapter. I am frankly really surprised, pleasantly, of course.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/27/2014
This is probably the best, well written and detailed story I've ever read on here. It was an amazing story, very intriguing and leaving me wanting more and more at the end of every chapter! Very well done!
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
The FicSisters were thrilled to feature this story in our Supermassive Sinday post.
SeaSparkle chapter 38 . 5/30/2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this novel -it had me just as captivated as the original! The difference in perspective adds many interesting layers to a story I thought I knew: I particularly enjoyed the background on Hufflepuff's hidden strengths and the fact that the sex scenes were treated so honestly and still relevant for the plot. I think you've actually managed to write an entertaining story that "means something" and am looking forward to reading the sequel.
ChaosMage175 chapter 29 . 5/18/2014
I would like to say this is one of the most captivating stories I have ever read on this website, in any category or fandom, and has the most realistic romance by far. The characterizations are brilliant, and I feel that your characterization of Cedric - his quirks, family, ambitions, personality, friends, and relationships with Cho and Hermione - creates one of the most complete and gripping characters I have ever come across.

I confess when I first started reading it I was just searching for a decent Cedric and Hermione romance, but never did I expect to find one of the best stories - fanfiction or published novel. Very well done, and I cannot wait to finish this wonderful story.
Endgames chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Hahahahahaha, "Head" Boy. I love it.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 40 . 4/1/2014
Great story! I loved it! Great job! Xoxo
elmoryakhan chapter 28 . 3/29/2014
Not a bad story. This is the first story I have read from Cedric's POV, but being a die hard H/Hr shipper and Harry being my favorite character, I really can't read anything otherwise. So kudos for writing this story but I think I will taking my leave now.
768 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »