Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
Guest chapter 39 . 8/21/2016
I really enjoyed your story. I'd never thought very much about Cedric as an individual, especially as paired with Hermione, but you brought out so many interesting possibilities for them. I loved the portrayal of Hufflepuff House, and their power to endure and unite. Thank you so much for writing!
Rachelie chapter 38 . 8/20/2016
Absolutely loved this story! You are a great writer!
Jodi chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
I am in heaven reading this. My first experience with fan-fiction. Just finished the Cursed Child and was going through HP withdrawals.

Thank you!
kanga chapter 39 . 7/30/2016
hi! i just wanted to say, I just finished this story, and it was by far one of my most favorite fanfics ever written! I came across it on a random recs list, when I was looking good for Harry/Hermione stories...but something just struck me about this story, and I just HAD to read it...and read it is did, I don't think I've slept more than 3 hours a night for the past two nights, because I couldn't put your story down. It was fantastic! I'm off to read the sequel now...
TheBookImaginarium chapter 40 . 7/24/2016
You are so insanely talented! The way you weave canon with your plot developments and changes, and your in-depth characterizations of Cedric and Hermione and your own characters like Mrs. Diggory and Amos and the Hufflepuffs just amaze me. It's done so flawlessly and (seemingly) effortlessly that many times I wondered what was canon and what wasn't.

Between work and family this took me about two weeks to finish, reading 2-3 chapters before bed. It's been a long time since I've been so invested in a fanfic and I wanted to thank you for your brilliant writing. Now, of course, I'll have to tackle the rest of your works, starting with the sequel!
victoriajewel chapter 38 . 7/22/2016
*sobs* That was beautiful! The blood brother thing warmed my soul. Oh how I wish little Harry had had Cedric in the books. He would have been a lot less angry all the time!

I know this was written ages ago, but thank you for taking the time to write it. It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and it's definitely going on my favorites list!
victoriajewel chapter 37 . 7/22/2016
Loved the ending introspection on Hermione's development. We've gotten a lot of Cedric's throughout the story, but it's great to also see how Hermione has changed. Such an emotional chapter.
victoriajewel chapter 36 . 7/21/2016
That's okay. I don't need my heart. *sobs*

Reliving Sirius' death always gets me. And Hermione's apparent miscarriage makes this even more sad!
victoriajewel chapter 35 . 7/21/2016
I love how you are interweaving your own story with canon and it works out so incredibly well! I really hope Cedric doesn't die though. I will cry!
victoriajewel chapter 34 . 7/21/2016
You know, you've actually made me kind of like Zacharias Smith. He was an absolute arse in canon, but the way you have him being so supportive of Cedric here makes me not hate him. That's a big feat I think!

Uh oh, pregnancy scare!
victoriajewel chapter 33 . 7/21/2016
Yeesh, poor Cedric. He's really been put through the ringer hasn't he? I wonder what the painting will show now...
victoriajewel chapter 32 . 7/21/2016
Applause all around! I hope Umbridge doesn't have some devious plan to get back at them though...
victoriajewel chapter 31 . 7/20/2016
EEEEPP! I wish this was canon because you show how badass the 'puffs are! Can't wait til Umbridge gets what's coming to her.

And they finally did it! I love that it was unplanned too. Perfection.
victoriajewel chapter 30 . 7/20/2016
Oh my god, this broke me. I could literally feel the build up to Cedric's break down. It was just so emotionally raw, and good lord you write beautifully. Thank goodness you didn't kill Esiban, or I would have probably completely lost it.

Fucking Umbridge. I've never loathed a character as much as I do her.
victoriajewel chapter 29 . 7/20/2016
Woah, heavy chapter! I think that's the most realistic first time scene I've ever read. Phenomenal!

Poor poor Cedric. I really hope that Muggle medicine can cure him, he doesn't deserve that kind of pain!
880 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »