Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
Storystitcher22 chapter 26 . 7/24
Of course Myrtle sold them out! She's got serious issues. So has Umbridge, to be honest. I hope they manage to get through this one successfully!
Storystitcher22 chapter 25 . 7/24
Poor Cedric! The stress just keeps mounting. I really enjoy the magical painting, by the way. Great plot device!
Storystitcher22 chapter 24 . 7/22
I like seeing Hermione's Slytherin side, even if it's hard for Cedric to accept. And I'm glad they've discussed having a future together, however briefly!
Storystitcher22 chapter 23 . 7/22
I'm glad that Hermione brought Cedric home-I think they both needed it.
Storystitcher22 chapter 22 . 7/20
Lucy strikes again! :) I'm glad she approves. And so glad that nothing terrible came from Hermione's talk with Berry. I tend to feel Cedric understands how most elves think better than Hermione, but I was glad to see he could learn something new too!
Storystitcher22 chapter 21 . 7/20
I love having Cedric's voice of reason and slightly older wisdom in the conversations between Harry and co. And I like the pacing and understanding of what's going on in their heads when it comes to Hermione and Cedric's physical relationship.
Storystitcher22 chapter 20 . 7/20
Stupid Umbridge! I really loathe her. Glad Cedric can fly again, though! And glad he and Harry got to talk some things out. They both really need people they can be honest and unembarassed with.
Storystitcher22 chapter 19 . 7/20
I'm so glad Cedric's friends understand him, and that Hermione is starting to! That was a low-down, nasty thing for Umbridge to do, meaning it was entirely in character and well-written. I love his animagus form!
And I liked that his time with the Ojibway, which cleanly influenced a lot of how he views the world, was such a big part of this growing-up.
Storystitcher22 chapter 18 . 7/20
They need to keep communicating about the difficult things! Sometimes it's so frustrating that they, especially she, are so young. Very well written though, as always:) Also I loved the bit about needing to be a bit wild to become an animagus!
Storystitcher22 chapter 17 . 7/20
Yay for more time with Lucy! The idea of the magical paintings is beautiful! I love the depth you create with all of the background information and ideas you have in this story-including the deeper ideas of culture and mythology.
Storystitcher22 chapter 16 . 7/20
I love that Cedric's a Malfoy! The Slytherin power pleats are always so interesting to watch. And I really liked his explanations of the different houses for Hermione.
Storystitcher22 chapter 15 . 7/20
I like the sneaky order sign! Though Hermione really should have thought through a less conspicuous way to meet with Umbridge around, it was slightly better with Cedric there. Glad they're not trying to hide any more!
Storystitcher22 chapter 14 . 7/20
THAT'S AWESOME! I'm so excited to see how this plays out! Lucy makes SO much sense as a Malfoy! Also, the idea of intentionally flirting around Imbrkdge is both creeptastic and brilliant.
Storystitcher22 chapter 13 . 7/20
Yay for cute birthday surprises! And I LOVE the Hogwarts common room! That should totally have been a thing all along!
Storystitcher22 chapter 12 . 7/20
Such a great idea! I'm glad Dumbledore is present and helpful for Cedric, even if he's not for Harry. And I'm glad the Cho issue is finally done with! Well done writing the Evening Prophet drivel-I hate the attempts to turn people against Cedric, but it was well crafted.
933 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »