Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
Mesip chapter 38 . 9/12/2020
Wow, wow, WOW!
This was just superb. This is the first Cedric/Hermione pairing I've ever read and you've convinced me of how naturally they would fit together.

The amount of time you must have spent going chapter by chapter, paragraph by paragraph, line by line, is just astounding. This to me is a very solid and believable parallel universe and I can't wait to read more! Congratulations on an absolutely amazing novel.
pipib chapter 39 . 9/12/2020
I really liked this AU. Most AU are sadly usually Ron, Hermione and for some reason Molly bashing. I like that this isn’t. And the writing is great but I’m sure you already know that. I can’t be the only one who said that.
Looking forward to reading the sequel.
MissyJanne chapter 40 . 8/19/2020
*sigh* Perfection. The whole story. Utter perfection. Thank you so much. On to the sequel.
MissyJanne chapter 30 . 8/18/2020
I think you’ve made me hate Madam Toad more in your fic than I do in cannon
MissyJanne chapter 13 . 8/17/2020
THE BEST Birthday moment I have ever read.
MissyJanne chapter 13 . 8/17/2020
Omg every time I read Hermione’s internal dialogue about house elves I audibly huff in annoyance! Lol! That’s how brilliant a writer you are! (Loving this if you can’t already tell!)
MissyJanne chapter 12 . 8/17/2020
Omg the flirting and the tension between these two make ache! You are so talented!
MissyJanne chapter 7 . 8/17/2020
I’m not sure if you’re still checking reviews but this is my first7 chapters in. I’m sorry for not reviewing before now but you’ve swept me up in a whirlwind of emotion. I’m just going to say WOW, reading this chapter...you’re a phenomenal writer! I can’t wait to keep reading and I’m also so glad I have so much more to go! This fic is shaping up to be incredible!
Twinings chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
I read this story ten years ago and loved it. It’s so well written, and I love the way you flesh out the details of the magical world that Harry never experienced in canon.

I’m rereading this story now because my little brother was just diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, and this is the only way I can think of to deal with my feelings. So thank you.
drainednerves chapter 2 . 7/25/2020
Phoenix tears Phoenix tears Phoenix tears!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2020
man what a faggot
bambi-reeds chapter 38 . 7/8/2020
Wow this is such an incredible story! I couldn’t stop reading, your writing just captured and pulled me in completely. Your characterization of Cedric is absolutely brilliant, how you developed this seemingly “perfect” character into someone more human was such a joy to read and the resulting chemistry and relationship with Hermione feels so believable and natural. Also loved the character of Cedric’s mother, she’s such an interesting counterpart to Cedric. I can’t beleive this story was written 10 years ago because it’s themes are as relevant as ever, which just goes to show how powerful your writing is and that it’s still impacting lives after all these years :) thank you for writing and sharing this story, you’re a truly talented and brilliant writer, hope you’re doing well wherever life has takenyou!
LokaBrennaBlack chapter 38 . 6/21/2020
This is brilliant! I've always struggled to find good Cedmione fanfics so this was an absolute godsend.
Phanieste chapter 40 . 5/29/2020
This fic is beautiful!
Anglwitch6090 chapter 38 . 5/9/2020
Loved this. My best friend uses a chair, and you caught the ambivalent attitude about how grateful they were alive vs how much they resent what they lost perfectly. I loved the pagany old magic. The awkwardness of them interacting sexually was perfect for teens their age. And the heartbreak and relief and all other conflicting emotions of the miscarriage are feelings I felt when I lost one at well done
1,043 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »