Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
Serenity Blossom chapter 40 . 8/19/2014
This. Was. Brilliant. Phenomenal read. You have a way with words dear, don't you dare stop writing. Ever.
221B Bakery Street chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
WOW, this was a great first chapter. I am frankly really surprised, pleasantly, of course.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/27/2014
This is probably the best, well written and detailed story I've ever read on here. It was an amazing story, very intriguing and leaving me wanting more and more at the end of every chapter! Very well done!
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
The FicSisters were thrilled to feature this story in our Supermassive Sinday post.
SeaSparkle chapter 38 . 5/30/2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this novel -it had me just as captivated as the original! The difference in perspective adds many interesting layers to a story I thought I knew: I particularly enjoyed the background on Hufflepuff's hidden strengths and the fact that the sex scenes were treated so honestly and still relevant for the plot. I think you've actually managed to write an entertaining story that "means something" and am looking forward to reading the sequel.
ChaosMage175 chapter 29 . 5/18/2014
I would like to say this is one of the most captivating stories I have ever read on this website, in any category or fandom, and has the most realistic romance by far. The characterizations are brilliant, and I feel that your characterization of Cedric - his quirks, family, ambitions, personality, friends, and relationships with Cho and Hermione - creates one of the most complete and gripping characters I have ever come across.

I confess when I first started reading it I was just searching for a decent Cedric and Hermione romance, but never did I expect to find one of the best stories - fanfiction or published novel. Very well done, and I cannot wait to finish this wonderful story.
Endgames chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Hahahahahaha, "Head" Boy. I love it.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 40 . 4/1/2014
Great story! I loved it! Great job! Xoxo
elmoryakhan chapter 28 . 3/29/2014
Not a bad story. This is the first story I have read from Cedric's POV, but being a die hard H/Hr shipper and Harry being my favorite character, I really can't read anything otherwise. So kudos for writing this story but I think I will taking my leave now.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 38 . 3/27/2014
awesome
Purely Fictional chapter 33 . 3/3/2014
Was that 'sexual relations' comment a cheeky wink at Clinton?
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
this already looks like it'll be awesome, thanks so much for writing this gem. kudos!
FaeBreeze chapter 38 . 2/12/2014
This was a very good story. The ending is satisfying, even if it didn't leave me feeling happy and content. Good work, lovely writer!
sherryola chapter 38 . 2/4/2014
Someone recommended this on a facebook group, and I've spent the last couple days between life necessities and work, reading this. It's fantastic. I have to say that I'd sort of hoped that Cedric's being in the mix would change certain outcomes, like the death of Sirius, but even though I hate Sirius dying, the way you made this canon and yet not was brilliant. I like the relationship between Hermione and Cedric very much. First non canon pairing I've enjoyed and really felt could have worked. Cedric and his house mates were just great, that strong abiding friendship. the relationship between Harry and Cedric also. There's nothing I didn't like about this story except for Sirius. This is going in my favorites and I'll be back to reread and savor it.
tricksysauce chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I'm unsure if you read reviews still, but I wanted to let you know how much you've inspired me as a writer. Your stories were the first fanfiction I ever found, all the way back when I was in middle school. I am so happy that they are here on FFN over a decade later. After reading everything you had written, I went on to find other authors (very, very few who approached your caliber). I then began to write myself. Today, I write, but, mainly, I teach kids to read. Your works opened up my world in so many ways that I can't even begin to describe. I hope that, in teaching children to read, I will encourage them to find stories that affect them as much as yours have affected me.

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I hope you are well, and a most sincere "thank you" for all of your beautiful works.
762 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »