Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
victoriajewel chapter 14 . 7/11
Well I had a feeling that Lucy was related to Lucius, but was not expecting Cedric trying to take the Malfoy name away from Draco by using that to his advantage! Also, barf at the thought of having to subtly woo Umbridge. He's got his work cut out for him!
victoriajewel chapter 13 . 7/11
Cedric, you romantic sod! If I guy ever did something like that for me, I would never let him go. Cho is going to be pissed when she sees them together though!
victoriajewel chapter 12 . 7/8
A unified common room? What a brilliant idea! I almost thought he was going to ask Dumbledore if he could start an army lol.
victoriajewel chapter 11 . 7/8
Ahh, their first fight. I have to side with Cedric on this one. Hermione is being a bit close-minded in how she's approaching the issue, so hopefully he can talk some sense into her. It was great to have them see each other's flaws and get them out of the initial lust stage.
victoriajewel chapter 10 . 7/8
UGH UMBRIDGE! She's the worst!

Cedric really should stop stringing Cho along. He's made up his mind about his feelings!
victoriajewel chapter 9 . 7/7
I adore your characterization of Cedric. He's realistic and likeable, and the insight into his thoughts/feelings is really poignant. I also like that we get both Hermione and Cedric's POV.
victoriajewel chapter 8 . 7/7
I don't like Cho much from canon, but I feel bad for her here. I want to not like her because obviously, but she's trying to be a good gf and I can see why she would be a little miffed about Hermione and Cedric being friends all of a sudden. Such a dilemma!
victoriajewel chapter 7 . 7/6
I almost cried when Cedric was being cheered on by his house mates. Bless those Hufflepuffs.
victoriajewel chapter 6 . 7/6
Aww cuties. We'll see how long the 'friends only' bit lasts :p
victoriajewel chapter 5 . 7/6
I'm loving reading canon events with Cedric in them! Makes me wish this really happened. Thank goodness for fanfic!
victoriajewel chapter 4 . 7/6
I never would have imagined Cedric's mother to be so... aggressive? Lol I don't know how to describe it, but she's definitely interesting. I'm assuming she's related to Lucius somehow from some of the hints you've dropped. Also, Cedric as part of the Order is amazing!
victoriajewel chapter 3 . 7/5
Poor Cedric. You're wrenching my heartstrings here! I like how Hermione just took the initiative to be nosy :p
victoriajewel chapter 2 . 7/1
The budding friendship between Cedric and Harry is giving me life. I imagine that this is exactly how their relationship would have gone if Cedric had lived. You can't go through a near death experience with someone and not feel some sort of bond with them. I also love the insight into Cedric's thoughts, especially since we don't get much info on him in canon. You've pretty much got a blank slate, but you did a fantastic job showing his Hufflepuff qualities and making him realistic.
victoriajewel chapter 1 . 7/1
Eep! I've never ever read a story from Cedric's POV so I am really excited to see how this plays out. So far I love it. The writing is phenomenal, and I can really feel the intensity of what's going on. I know this is old and who knows if you even login to your account anymore, but I might as well bump up the review count ;)
Pokybyte chapter 31 . 7/1
Jeez, after chapters and chapters of umbridge bullcrap, finamly progress. This is a good fic but my god, it was starting to get a bit much
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »