Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
Phanieste chapter 40 . 5/29/2020
This fic is beautiful!
Anglwitch6090 chapter 38 . 5/9/2020
Loved this. My best friend uses a chair, and you caught the ambivalent attitude about how grateful they were alive vs how much they resent what they lost perfectly. I loved the pagany old magic. The awkwardness of them interacting sexually was perfect for teens their age. And the heartbreak and relief and all other conflicting emotions of the miscarriage are feelings I felt when I lost one at well done
pineapple.mochi chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
is this a Cedric x Hermione fic?
bookwormgracie chapter 38 . 2/7/2020
So I wanted to start by saying thank you for writing this. I know you retired from fanfiction and may never see this review but I have to write it in case. I’ve been reading this story for the last 5 days and wanted to say that I think what you did here was incredible. There were parts of this story I didn’t like (namely characterization of certain people) but there was also a lot I loved. I love the pairing of Cedric and Hermione. I loved brotherly bond between Harry and Cedric. I loved your original characters. But there were 2 things in particular that always kept me reading.

The first is your portrayal of Hufflepuff. I love the idea of the Unanimous Vote and the way you showed that loyalty isn’t their only trait, how they are a strong house.

The second is Cedric’s disability. I have a chronic illness that affects the way I live every day. Not in the same way as Cedric is, or like MS, but it affects me physically and mentally and after 4 years with my illness, I still struggle with listening to my limits and the mental struggle of not being able to do what I once could. I went through that internal struggle, all those horrible emotions, pushing myself so far that I had to spend days in bed to recover. Your portrayal of Cedric going through all of that was so accurate to what I experienced and I really loved reading about a character going to the same things I experienced, and living in spite of it. Thank you truly for writing this.
Instanatick chapter 14 . 1/30/2020
That plot twist here completely threw me off! I just had to comment.
Salovi chapter 38 . 1/27/2020
I should have been posting reviews all along, and I’m sorry I did not; my excuse is weak and it’s only that I was so engaged with this story and these characters that I had to press “next” as fast as I possibly could. Since I dropped the ball though, I won’t be able to tell you exactly everything that I loved, but here are a few things I did *especially* love: everything about wizarding art (GENIUS), your wonderful and believable OCs, your portrayal of canon characters (every single one felt in character to me), all the love in this story for Hufflepuff house (I LOVED that vote!), the thought that went into introducing magic of different cultures, the realistic and honest portrayal of sex, and the fascinating look at someone in the wizarding world living with a disability. The end with Harry and Cedric becoming blood brothers made me literally cry. Not only is this far and away the best Cedric/Hermione story I’ve ever read, but it’s one of my all time favorite fanfictions I’ve ever read. Thank you for the time and effort you put into creating this story, and for being willing to share it.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/23/2020
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! That ending! Perfect
Sal chapter 6 . 1/23/2020
I LOVED seeing Remus Lupin talk to Cedric. That was really perfect
Sal chapter 5 . 1/23/2020
I am absolutely loving this!
Salovi chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
My HEART
Jeanie richmond chapter 38 . 12/27/2019
I just had a friend suggest this to me, knowing I love boys in wheelchairs . Such a great story and wonderful writing. You did such an intense, detailed rendition. Thanks so much for the mass enjoyment.
Khyharah chapter 38 . 11/10/2019
THIS! Everything about this! I absolutely love it! so much rich detail in story and myth. I learned a lot lol. this is exactly what I wanted to read. you are amazingly talented and I can't express how much I enjoyed this. thank you for sharing and I can't wait to read the sequel
emily4498 chapter 39 . 10/3/2019
You are an absolutely amazing author! I wish I could write stories with the depth, complexity, and brevity that you do. Thank you so much for an amazing read. I love your portrayal of Cedric and especially love how absolutely realistic his character was. It was amazing and I hope I can one day write stories with as much talent as you do. Thank you once again for an amazing and thought-provoking read. I did read your afterword after I finished and I'd like to say that you presented the topics and issues you bring up extraordinarily well. I picked up on all of them before I was halfway through the story (or relevant sub-plot). I really admire how intentional your incorporation of literary devices is. For a third and final time, thank you for sharing your talents.
KagedIn chapter 40 . 9/20/2019
What a great read! Different from anything I've read of HP Fanfics. Definitely well done and kept my interest all the way up until the very end! Thank you!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 38 . 9/15/2019
This was amazing from start to finish. Thank you for sharing your Tim’s and talent.
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »