Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
victoriajewel chapter 32 . 7/21/2016
Applause all around! I hope Umbridge doesn't have some devious plan to get back at them though...
victoriajewel chapter 31 . 7/20/2016
EEEEPP! I wish this was canon because you show how badass the 'puffs are! Can't wait til Umbridge gets what's coming to her.

And they finally did it! I love that it was unplanned too. Perfection.
victoriajewel chapter 30 . 7/20/2016
Oh my god, this broke me. I could literally feel the build up to Cedric's break down. It was just so emotionally raw, and good lord you write beautifully. Thank goodness you didn't kill Esiban, or I would have probably completely lost it.

Fucking Umbridge. I've never loathed a character as much as I do her.
victoriajewel chapter 29 . 7/20/2016
Woah, heavy chapter! I think that's the most realistic first time scene I've ever read. Phenomenal!

Poor poor Cedric. I really hope that Muggle medicine can cure him, he doesn't deserve that kind of pain!
victoriajewel chapter 28 . 7/20/2016
Umbridge really gave me the willies when she was talking to Cedric breaking up with Hermione. Totally inappropriate, because we all know she wants him for herself. Gross.

I love how Cedric calls Hermione out on her crap. That's real love.
victoriajewel chapter 27 . 7/19/2016
LOL Order of the Purple Dildo.

Glad Cedric wasn't discovered! There's no way he would have made it out of that without a huge punishment.
victoriajewel chapter 26 . 7/19/2016
Moaning Myrtle, always causing drama! But it was a fun chapter while it lasted ;)
victoriajewel chapter 25 . 7/18/2016
I didn't know it was possible, but Umbridge just keeps getting worse and worse! I cannot wait until she gets whats coming to her.

Dumbledore is actually a lot nicer and less manipulative to Cedric than I find him to be with Harry. Perhaps it's because he's not the Chosen One? I like him in this story and appreciate that you've turned him into what I wish he was in canon.
victoriajewel chapter 24 . 7/15/2016
Good 'ol Rita. She's annoying as heck!
victoriajewel chapter 23 . 7/15/2016
I hope Cedric agrees to try Muggle medicine and that they can find a cure for him that the wizarding world can't!

The realism in this story gets me every time.
victoriajewel chapter 22 . 7/15/2016
LOL awkward. Mrs. Diggory is awesome though.

Hermione's stubbornness in regards to the house elves is irritating. She wants Cedric to see her side of it but she refuses to see his! Hopefully he can prove her wrong soon!
victoriajewel chapter 21 . 7/14/2016
Love that they did a little experimenting before getting into the full thing. Quite steamy ;)
victoriajewel chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
Uh oh, I feel like Cedric is on the verge of that explosion...or nearing it at least.

I love the brotherly relationship that Cedric and Harry have. Harry could have used a friend like Cedric in canon!
victoriajewel chapter 19 . 7/13/2016
AJDOIJSDOJODSDLFEW Stupid Umbridge! She's just the epitome of evil!
victoriajewel chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
Well, Cedric's not wrong! But the foreshadowing about possible anger explosion from Cedric has me worried!

I love Cedric's Slytherin side. The whole thing with Blaise vs. Malfoy is amazing and I can't wait to see Malfoy get de-throned.

I also appreciate the insight into Hermione & Cedric's thoughts about the physical parts of their relationship, as that's not often explored in fics I've read. It's very insightful and refreshing!
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »