Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
victoriajewel chapter 1 . 7/1
Eep! I've never ever read a story from Cedric's POV so I am really excited to see how this plays out. So far I love it. The writing is phenomenal, and I can really feel the intensity of what's going on. I know this is old and who knows if you even login to your account anymore, but I might as well bump up the review count ;)
Pokybyte chapter 31 . 7/1
Jeez, after chapters and chapters of umbridge bullcrap, finamly progress. This is a good fic but my god, it was starting to get a bit much
mabuda chapter 10 . 6/18
THIS IS AWESOME. ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I FOUND A STORY THIS GOOD ON THIS SITE. I PROBABLY WONT REBUEW AGAIN UNTIL IM DONE WITH THIS STORY, CAUSE I LITERALLY HAD TO BE DRAGGED TO MAKE THIS ONE TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION FOR THIS AWESOMEASS STORY. LOTS OF LOVE
allie.is.fantastic chapter 38 . 6/12
I loved this fic but I was sad to see that this hermionie wasn't as assertive, she just seemed young I guess. Less sure of herself, she played a more significant part in the book I suppose and that was what I was comparing to. However that said, i did very much enjoy the story you created. Ced and Scott were faves and Peter drove me crazy what the h? And I think Ced would have prepared his naggers a little bit better in the journal situation, at least his buddies so they knew what could go down. Especially if he was worried about his granger without him present, having the whole sett turn on her because he was expelled seemed pretty sad, well in mho. You are talented! I did so enjoy your writing!
TheImpossibleGirl93 chapter 39 . 4/30
I'm not entirely sure what I want to say here. I suppose I'll start here: This was a phenomenal piece of work, especially considering how hard I'm sure you had to work to make sure the plot lined up, as much as possible, with the cannon events. I love the way all of these characters were portrayed, particularly Cedric. He's a genuinely good person, but not infallible, which is something I've always loved about Harry himself, and it's always nice to come across authors who can truly make their characters human. I LOVED the way Hufflepuff was portrayed, because I AM a Hufflepuff, and I don't feel that the house ever gets the credit it deserves, despite having produced some great witches and wizards in it's time, including Cedric and Tonks, as well as producing the least amount of evil ones, and if that's not something to be proud of, I don't know what is. I guess all I really want to say is hat you should be proud of this novel, because it's incredible. I WOULD pay AT LEAST $7.99 for it, so you're aware. Without hesitation. Thank you for sharing it with us.
seidh chapter 38 . 4/23
So, I'm years late to the party; I thank you for keeping this story up on this entire time. This is a great story and I look forward to exploring your other work. The one criticism I have is that you never explained why Cedric went to the First Nations in Canada in the first place. I find it incredulous that Hermione never asked why he was there, seemingly without his parents. Perhaps you'll explain in the sequel, or perhaps I missed an explanation (I have been surreptitiously reading this at work). Either way, I imagine this will be a story I re-read again not just for the pleasure of it, but as self study in storytelling. Great job, and thanks again for keeping it public years later!
Taurus14 chapter 25 . 4/23
Still loving this story, and I do visualize any character used in the books. I'm very intrigued by the painting and look forward to what it will eventually reveal.
Taurus14 chapter 8 . 4/20
Your story was recommended on Robsessed, I've never read a Harry Potter fan fic before and have to say this story is amazing. Love the twist of not having Cedric die but to survive even though he's now crippled. The story between Cedric and Hermione has me intrigued as well, can't wait for more on those two. Good writing, fully enjoying this story.
What a wonderful story! Thank you very,very much!
colorprism chapter 38 . 4/7
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!

Thank you soooooo much for writing this - WONDERFUL - story!

You portrayed the existing characters perfectly, the new characters were marvelous, and the interactions played out smoothly. Clearly, you are a mature, experienced writer. Brava!

I'm off to read the sequal. Ciao for now.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 20 . 4/4
I want to mutder that b*tch so badly right now.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 14 . 4/3
*whistles* wow. Nice twist there.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 13 . 4/3
Very nice. ;)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 12 . 4/3
Dangerous times. Ugh. So much drama. Poor kids. That's a brilliant idea.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 4/2
This is such a good fic! I'm loving it. And you're so making me ship Hermione and Cedric!
868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »