Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
victoriajewel chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
Uh oh, I feel like Cedric is on the verge of that explosion...or nearing it at least.

I love the brotherly relationship that Cedric and Harry have. Harry could have used a friend like Cedric in canon!
victoriajewel chapter 19 . 7/13/2016
AJDOIJSDOJODSDLFEW Stupid Umbridge! She's just the epitome of evil!
victoriajewel chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
Well, Cedric's not wrong! But the foreshadowing about possible anger explosion from Cedric has me worried!

I love Cedric's Slytherin side. The whole thing with Blaise vs. Malfoy is amazing and I can't wait to see Malfoy get de-throned.

I also appreciate the insight into Hermione & Cedric's thoughts about the physical parts of their relationship, as that's not often explored in fics I've read. It's very insightful and refreshing!
victoriajewel chapter 17 . 7/12/2016
Wow! The painting aspect is so unique and genius! You've definitely put a lot of thought into every thing in this story, references and all! I love Cedric's mother. She is crafty and just wonderful.
victoriajewel chapter 16 . 7/11/2016
Zabini! I would love to see him be in charge!
victoriajewel chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
Was the woman with the big nose Snape? LOL if it was.

Not very considerate of Cedric to be all touchy feely with Hermione in front of Cho!
victoriajewel chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
Well I had a feeling that Lucy was related to Lucius, but was not expecting Cedric trying to take the Malfoy name away from Draco by using that to his advantage! Also, barf at the thought of having to subtly woo Umbridge. He's got his work cut out for him!
victoriajewel chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
Cedric, you romantic sod! If I guy ever did something like that for me, I would never let him go. Cho is going to be pissed when she sees them together though!
victoriajewel chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
A unified common room? What a brilliant idea! I almost thought he was going to ask Dumbledore if he could start an army lol.
victoriajewel chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
Ahh, their first fight. I have to side with Cedric on this one. Hermione is being a bit close-minded in how she's approaching the issue, so hopefully he can talk some sense into her. It was great to have them see each other's flaws and get them out of the initial lust stage.
victoriajewel chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
UGH UMBRIDGE! She's the worst!

Cedric really should stop stringing Cho along. He's made up his mind about his feelings!
victoriajewel chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
I adore your characterization of Cedric. He's realistic and likeable, and the insight into his thoughts/feelings is really poignant. I also like that we get both Hermione and Cedric's POV.
victoriajewel chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
I don't like Cho much from canon, but I feel bad for her here. I want to not like her because obviously, but she's trying to be a good gf and I can see why she would be a little miffed about Hermione and Cedric being friends all of a sudden. Such a dilemma!
victoriajewel chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
I almost cried when Cedric was being cheered on by his house mates. Bless those Hufflepuffs.
victoriajewel chapter 6 . 7/6/2016