Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
Hegemone chapter 35 . 9/10/2019
I was really hoping that to get weren't even going to make it to the Ministry. An he now Cedric and he his friends are there, too.
Hegemone chapter 33 . 9/9/2019
I'm really nervous about Harry running out to the department of mysteries more that Cedric is gone. Don't do it, Harry!
Hegemone chapter 31 . 9/8/2019
I'm really loving the magic in Lucy's artwork... even if I can empathize with Hermione's and Cedric's mortification.
Hegemone chapter 30 . 9/8/2019
I was so afraid for Esiban. Heart wrenching scene.
Hegemone chapter 27 . 9/8/2019
what a relief that Cedric was able to fly out of there. Ron remembering that he was a prefect and that he could risk being out in the corridors with Cedric seems like a bit of a breakthrough ... like he's made some peace with his jealousy.
Hegemone chapter 26 . 9/8/2019
Moaning Myrtle! You'd think she'd keep her mouth shut.
Hegemone chapter 23 . 9/7/2019
l love seeing Hermione's muggle world through Cedric's eyes.
Hegemone chapter 22 . 9/7/2019
I'm reading this fic as slowly as I can stand because I don't want it to end...it is so good. I love how they both have good points about house elves and are willing to learn from each other...
Hegemone chapter 19 . 9/7/2019
The transformation was utterly beautiful!
Hegemone chapter 18 . 9/6/2019
He has to become a bird...
Hegemone chapter 17 . 9/6/2019
I love the rich history of mythology that you've added into the story and the magic in the art. Lucy continues as a favorite character, so complex.
Hegemone chapter 14 . 9/5/2019
Lucy is magnificent! So brilliant that she's a Malfoy!
Hegemone chapter 13 . 9/5/2019
A library cataloging system! How revolutionary! And muggle! The kiss... so long anticipated, was perfect. Thank you.
Hegemone chapter 11 . 9/4/2019
I absolutely loved defiant Ginny standing up for Hermione's heart. What a thoughtful discussion of elf rights and the needs of the others.
Hegemone chapter 10 . 9/4/2019
I like the contrast between Harry's manner and Cedric's... the difference in temperament and maturity. Of course Umbridge would try to take his medicine!
1,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »