Majerus chapter 32 . 1/4/2014
Excellent job describing the various House privileges - except Syltherin. So they have tunnels, so what? How does that equate to the powers the other three have?

The spectacle of the House speaking gave me goose bumps :)

I've never understood the "thousands" of students idea - not just for your very logical reasons, but for the simple sake of timing. When do all of these other thousands of students go to class? Who teaches them with so few teachers available? Where do they sleep if - using Gryff's rooms as an example entire floors are taken up by one group of 4-6 kids? (Every canon mention of dorms mentions they go up or down to other years rooms).

In any case, it's another brilliant chapter, thanks!
Majerus chapter 31 . 1/4/2014
Simply Brilliant. Your ideas ring with a perfect image of Hufflepuff.
Majerus chapter 30 . 1/4/2014
Brilliantly brutal.
Majerus chapter 29 . 1/4/2014
Solid ch. Glad the parents meet, they are all on three same page now re Cedric's condition. I don't understand why they wouldn't take the opportunity to discuss muggle medicine though.
Twilizzle chapter 40 . 1/4/2014
I've absolutely adored this story, having never considered this coupling before. Thank you!
Majerus chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
Fantastic advice to a couple in their position - what I wouldn't have given to understand that, or have the guts/insight to give the same advice to my own boy.

The chapter went from one extreme to the other, but in the end, they are together - out of the castle - I think they'll have a fun time learning, together.
Majerus chapter 27 . 1/4/2014
Great job, love the twists and yet compliance with canon woven together :)
Majerus chapter 26 . 1/4/2014
Wow, hot then scary as heck!
Majerus chapter 25 . 1/4/2014
Fantastic editorial, lucky you to have such a great source!

Interesting chapter title, a war is being waged, and I find the figurative & literary Battle to be quite apt - so long as you don't later have a physical battle as well.
Majerus chapter 24 . 1/4/2014
Ahh, definitely seeing what stress does to people.
All Kinds of Stress! :)
Majerus chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
A series of highs and lows. Very apt.
I'd be lying if I didn't admit I've been hoping they'd explore Muggle medicine - and more to the point find a Cure.
Ridiculous, I know, but...
Majerus chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
Lovely chapter all the way around, though I did like the subtle ways you reminded us of the world beyond their love.
Majerus chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
Excellent job in bringing their bond closer, realistically and very wonderfully Them :)
Majerus chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
Well, if Harry takes Cedric's advice: "feel your way, don't think your way through it.." he'll do great.
The whole scene - up to and afterwards - was excellent. I really enjoy the way the relationships are developing.
Oh hell, Harry's observations on Cedric's family loving him were heart wrenching in their frankness. The whole conversation was just brilliant.

Great job making the Umbitch not a ultra-powerful evil witch enemy (ala Voldy) but rather the most sinister of toads insinuating herself into the very emotion of revulsion... she always was my most hated character, then Bella, Then Voldy!
Majerus chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
I had a moment of true unbridled joy the instant Cedric took flight. Truly a wonderful scene.

*chokes* wow, you're good. Really good. At being a right-bastard.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »