Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
Majerus chapter 26 . 1/4/2014
Wow, hot then scary as heck!
Majerus chapter 25 . 1/4/2014
Fantastic editorial, lucky you to have such a great source!

Interesting chapter title, a war is being waged, and I find the figurative & literary Battle to be quite apt - so long as you don't later have a physical battle as well.
Majerus chapter 24 . 1/4/2014
Ahh, definitely seeing what stress does to people.
All Kinds of Stress! :)
Majerus chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
A series of highs and lows. Very apt.
I'd be lying if I didn't admit I've been hoping they'd explore Muggle medicine - and more to the point find a Cure.
Ridiculous, I know, but...
Majerus chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
Lovely chapter all the way around, though I did like the subtle ways you reminded us of the world beyond their love.
Majerus chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
Excellent job in bringing their bond closer, realistically and very wonderfully Them :)
Majerus chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
Well, if Harry takes Cedric's advice: "feel your way, don't think your way through it.." he'll do great.
The whole scene - up to and afterwards - was excellent. I really enjoy the way the relationships are developing.
Oh hell, Harry's observations on Cedric's family loving him were heart wrenching in their frankness. The whole conversation was just brilliant.

Great job making the Umbitch not a ultra-powerful evil witch enemy (ala Voldy) but rather the most sinister of toads insinuating herself into the very emotion of revulsion... she always was my most hated character, then Bella, Then Voldy!
Majerus chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
I had a moment of true unbridled joy the instant Cedric took flight. Truly a wonderful scene.

*chokes* wow, you're good. Really good. At being a right-bastard.
Majerus chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
The final line holds much dread for me. You have thus far avoided the mindless drudgery of "angst" that, imo is almost entirely for it's own sake in most fics.
That said, when they fight it's legit, it's intelligently done and logically / emotionally balanced.
But, add all the pressures and eventually something is going to crack.
I hope they don't have to endure too much hardship due to their immaturity / inability to settle trouble.

That said, you have once again filled the chapter with progress (and not just for progress sake :P )
Majerus chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
A breathless *wow* is all I can say about Lucretia's 'scene' :)

What a great, and varied, treasure of good stuff, and a harshly sour finish! :)
Majerus chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
I like how you don't simply soften Hermione. She makes concessions, and consciously chooses to not become offended at times she most certainly would with others - even Harry - yet she's still a long ways from 'easy going' lol. Cedric also has made some slow strides.
It's what makes them so believable, not just as a couple, but as people.

Really enjoying the pacing, making for a great story!
Majerus chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
It occurs to me that while Cedric may be the legitimate heir of the Malfoy's, if their parents are still alive and she is not cast out it would be a shocker.
If, in fact, his mother Is the legit Malfoy heiress... wow.
How would they not have shut down that soul-less prick decades ago?!
Seriously, anyone would see Lucius for the government destroying leech that he is - but Amos is especially well placed. Nevermind the fact of his mother's supposed shrewdness.

Past that, the story continues to grow even as the couple grows in depth - and closeness.
Majerus chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
*stunned*
Perfection.
Majerus chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
A very enjoyable chapter, emphasis on the joy :-)
Majerus chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
They are incredibly sweet together. I am enjoying the many threads of this story, you have a lot going on. I'm afraid heart will not enjoy this opportunity with Cho any more than he did in canon-and for the same reason.
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »