Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
JayKay chapter 40 . 8/25/2010
I was wondering if you knew that the link to the site with the rest of yours no longer works. I really wanted to continue reading your stories similiar to this but the site doesnt work or maybe its just the link, I dont know. And I know you cant really reply to this but maybe itll help.
Jamie chapter 38 . 8/25/2010
I just wanted to say that your an amazing writer. And Im not just saying that for silly reasons such as boredom or whichever, you truly are great. Sometimes I find myself forgetting that this isnt really part of the story. It was just like J K Rowling's writing. Like J K created a side novel just for this and you presented it. lol. Anyway I just wanted you to know my opinions and thanks for writing the alternative I surely wished for. :)
Lotte chapter 39 . 8/21/2010
I haven't read many fanfictions, mostly because I think the story itself is to good for that, but for this one I make an excpetion. Wow. I really love it. I have never thought of the Hermoine/Cedric pairing, but now I see they fit well together. And, just so you know, you're making me spend my whole day behind the computer. That's all your fault! So thank you very much for writing this.
xPrettyFlowers chapter 40 . 8/17/2010
Wow, this is seriously one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I've been crying, laughing and holding my breath during the whole story, and that's exactly how it should be when you read. This story have also got me thinking alot about many topics that is brought up in the HP books and makes me understand many of the original characters better. I was a little unsure about the Cedric/Hermione pairing at first, but now I really see how well they fit together. Amazing work, really!
vanessa.deann chapter 40 . 8/11/2010
This is the first HP fanfic I've ever read and it may be my last because I'm not sure anyone can top this one. I just loved this story and the way you developed the characters... can't to see if I can find the sequel on your website!
BarnesGirl11 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Your Brit speak is GREAT!

(as per your authour's note at the bottom)

As is this story...reading it S-L-O-W-L-Y with limited internet...but LOVING it!

BarnesGirl11 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Love the idea of this story.

Cannot wait to read more...
Ap53 chapter 38 . 8/8/2010
Just finished the story, and it was absolutely wonderful! I read it ans was just as engrossed with it as I was with OoTP... job well done!
Dawn20p chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
this is the first HP fanfiction i've ever read, i was reluctant to do it, because the story is so great that i considered blasphemy to change it. but after reading only the first chapter i am in love with your story! Cedric lives! XD
Ap53 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I might be a little late to this story, but i wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying it! I've not read any Harry Potter fanfic, b/c I didn't think anyone could do it justice considering the brilliance of J.K. Rowling. But, i am very glad to find this jewel of a story. I loved Cedric in the books and can't wait to find out where this story goes!
SROTU chapter 39 . 7/29/2010
This is the best Cedric!Lives story I've ever read. It's also one of the best characterizations I've read on fanfic. Really, really, really awesome. Superb.
SugarVenom chapter 38 . 7/26/2010
I am in awe. So talented and creative, you have blown me away!
ghartling chapter 38 . 7/24/2010
A friend of mine told me to read this! I LOVE IT!

G
jessica chapter 38 . 7/23/2010
Hi. I really loved this story. I think the best part is that you really captured the characters perfectly. You are a fantsatic writer! The adventure part was engaging and the "adult" part was hot, but still realistic. 2 thumbs up from me.

- jess

Ps. I love Cedric!
SugarVenom chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I know this has long been finished and you may not even look at the reviews, but I have to tell you how much I adore this.
935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »