Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
chst chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
I really like this!

I had an idea earlier, maybe bizarre, that Cho and Ron might end up together.
chst chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Great new! I really like how you portrait the mostly unknown Cedric.
Tegan.x chapter 39 . 1/20/2010
I think you are bloody brilliant! :)

This would be the first Cedric/Hermione pairing I have ever read. After watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on TV the other day, it got me thinking about the pair of them. Which then led me to search for Stories on here, and then led me to your story. I think the way you have described their relationship is perfect, the attraction, the conflict of minds and so on, just simply make sence.

I really should have reviewed every chapter as I read each one, It would have made it easier to relay to you what individual things I loved about each chapter, and you do deserve a review for each one...but I am writting a super long one now :)

I cant wait to read the sequal, after writting this I am going to start on it, i'm quite excited.

Hufflepuff...that is what I was going to write about. After all 7 books have been published and read by thousands of people all around the world, you are quite right to point out that even in the books everyone underestimates the puffs. Even I did till I read this story. After reading this story I have such a sence of trust and pride in that house :) even if that sounds silly. As you rightly said "Helga didnt take 'the rest.' She welcomed everyone!"

I'm not too sure what else to say really. There were so many bits in each chapter that I enjoyed, and I loved the story overall. You made the characters real in my mind, and have perfected this parallel cannon.

If you published this, I would be privilaged to own a copy.

Happy Writting

Tegan

x
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I've heard a lot about this fic. I've finally found it. I can't wait to start reading. Looks good so far. I've always had a soft spot for Cedric.
pottersgirl91 chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
I wrote a short Hermione/Cedric piece and someone reviewed it, mentioning your story and how they loved it. So I thought, hey, it's Ced/Hermione, why not give it a go. And I must say, I'm loving it thoroughly! I always thought Ced dying was horrible. And you've made a completely believable story to keep him alive, and like I said, I'm absolutely enjoying your story 110%. I've only finished chapter 6, but I'm on to the next chapter. I haven't stopped reading since I started earlier. Splendid job!
HarryPotterandSirusBlack chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
My best friend MoonyandProngs begged me to read this...and I'm glad she did! You're writing is amazing! It might take me a while to read the whole thing, but I'll try!
MoonyandProngs chapter 40 . 1/5/2010
Wow! That was incredible! I loved it! I could understand Cedric’s struggles, having lived with the same struggles. But, I wish my wheelchair was like his, that would so cool, not to mention helpful. I loved the painting Mrs. Diggory gave Hogwarts, that was so cool. I loved the idea for a Hogwarts Common Room. When I read about Cedric’s attack when he was at the Grangers’, I couldn’t help but cry buckets. That was scary! I also cried when Esiban was taken away. That wasn’t fair! The further I read, the angrier I became with Umbridge. The Hufflepuff vote was so cool. I couldn’t stop smiling. My stomach was in knots throughout the whole journal chapter. I can’t believe Cedric was actually expelled! The Department of Mysteries battle had me on the edge of my chair. Losing their baby brought me to tears. I like that Cedric and Harry decided to become blood brothers. I loved the poetry at the end.
kathylibrarian chapter 39 . 11/28/2009
youre the best harry potter fanfic writer ever! i love all your stories. very, very gj!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 38 . 11/27/2009
I have read and I have enjoyed this to the max!

It was incredible, amazing and superb. I have always admired Cedric and wondered what would have been for him if he had lived. I guess you have answered that question for sucessfully.

I loved reading the Harry Potter series despite my usermname, it's just something else that I've fallen for. But Harry remains in my soul and what opened my eyes to others..

Thanks for this awesome read and looking forward to more from you...
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 15 . 11/24/2009
Really good chap!
Numbered.Tables chapter 40 . 11/22/2009
Normally I would find some sort of negative aspect to comment on but I don't have one. It might have something to do with the fact that I haven't really looked for one but I'd say it is that its an amazing story.

I love it all; the handicap, esiban, the animagus, the relationship but most of all were two things. I had never really thought about Wizarding Art and this is a really nice idea; I did get lost once or twice with it but I definitely think you were along the right lines with your ideas. The second was the Unanimous Vote. It is a great idea and something that I could definitely imagine happening. The way you worded it as Hogwarts' conscience was definitely accurate. I am glad that I found a Hufflepuff story as it is definitely the least mentioned house but my favourite. You managed to pull off turning a simple character into a great, complex one and were able to pull off a veru un-canon pairing. Amazing story.
Aureola chapter 38 . 11/18/2009
Hi,

I read your fanfic over the last two weeks. I must say I really like it, especially how well you pulled off the pairing, which is kind of unusual. The whole thing is very well-written and realistic, I especially like how you dealt with the handicap situation. Good job :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 39 . 11/8/2009
I loved this story!
Millie chapter 30 . 11/4/2009
I'd also like to point out that He couldn't have got rabies at all because Hogwarts is in Britain, and we don't have rabies here at all. One of the many advantages of being an Island nation.
Millie chapter 20 . 11/3/2009
I know that this story is AU (good work on the whole thing by the way I'm enjoying it) but you haven't messed with the things that happened before the third task, and I can't help but notice that you made a wee mistake about the whole Fred/George thing. I suppose it is rather common as people get mixed up between them all the time. But I just thought I'd mention, Angelina goes to the Yule Ball with George not Fred, Fred poor thing is the twin that dies at the end of the last book, and it's therefore obviously George that JK Rowling has said marries Angelina after the events in DH. Sorry to be picky, I just thought I might mention it. Otherwise I really am loving this story (apart from the occasional 'badly'but I suppose you must be american, so it's only to be expected), it is awfully long, I really do admire your dedication to writing this.
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »