Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
Mimzy79 chapter 18 . 3/17/2010
This just keeps getting better and better. I love Ced and Hermione's relationship. They challenge each other yet are so tender and sweet as well. The way you continue the original story but include your own plot arcs is brilliant! Definitely worth my late nights. :-)
Mimzy79 chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
OMG didn't see that ending coming! That was truly excellent!
Mimzy79 chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
Loved it! Especially the snogging in the stacks. ;-)
Mimzy79 chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
This fic is extremely well written and enjoyable to read. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Suka-Kitsune chapter 38 . 3/10/2010
This is the best story that I have read all year. I literally couldn't get away from my computer and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Not only is it a great read but it inspires me to work on my own material. Simply brilliant and you should be really proud of yourself. I cannot wait to read more of this fantastic story.

-Suka
509sbennet chapter 38 . 3/9/2010
Wonderful story. My first HP fan fic that was recommended on a twilight web site. Your writing captured me and I could not stop. Please continue with the next book!
pwrmom2 chapter 38 . 3/8/2010
This was fantastic just doesn't cover this story. Not only are you a fabulous writer and story teller, this story in general just really touched me. I love how you took nothing from the original book just had this story run parallel with it and from Cedric's POV and how you just fit him in so perfectly with what was happening in JK's book. Not only that, but I love how real you made the characters and their actions and reactions. I'm not usually one for reading sex scenes because to me they are too much the same, but you did such a good job, I had to. They were so real, especially from the POV of a fairly inexperienced 18 year old boy/man with a virgin but mature 16 year old girl and this couple actually being in love, not just purely lust. They were real and beautiful and I even love how things were just not perfect all the time either...much like real life. I could go on and on but I won't. I rarely give kudos above and beyond saying that I liked a story, but this one really just hit me. Nice job. I'm happy I get to read your fanfic(s) for free, but I think you could probably write for money as well.
ecxe chapter 40 . 3/2/2010
what an excellent story...thank you for sharing this:)
catherine chapter 40 . 2/28/2010
So, I know I'm about two years too late but I had to add my two cents. When I first found your story I was in the middle of the book and had to stop because you story became the "real" story in my head and I got super confused. But now I am all caught up and love your version. Thanks for the great twist!
xanimejunkie chapter 40 . 2/24/2010
This was a wonderful story through a through. I'm saddened by the fact that not many people reviewed. It was suspenseful and had a lot of drama, especially when it came to Um-bitch. Made me want to pull my hair out and well, I guess that's the reaction wanted whenever your readers saw her come up in the story.

The romance between Cedric and Hermione was wonderful and sad at the same time. Wonderful because I'm a Cedric x Hermione fan all the way. Also, it's what ever adolescent teen with raging hormones will go through in a relationship. Sad, because they both keep blaming themselves whenever something bad happens. It was a bit frustrating to see Cedric beat himself up, but stuff happens, right?

Again, great story! Took me 3 days to finish and I kept popping it up on my itouch during those days at school! (WHO CARES ABOUT MATH! ) And sorry about the long review! -goes over to sequel-
Songirl chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
Enjoying this very much- recc'd by Angel your biggest fan. I am branching out from Twi (and picturing Rob sheepishly).

xox

songirl
Cosmos the cat chapter 39 . 2/18/2010
Hi there - hope you're still checking these reviews as this story was posted a while ago. So I've been reading this story voer the course of a few weeks and I wanted to say how much I enjoyed.

I aboloutely love your characterisation of Cedric, you make him seem real, balanced not perfect. Your writing is intriguing, it is clear this story is well researched. I loved finding out about Hufflepuff they were always so 2 dimensional in the books and I think you have done them great justice.

The relationship with HxC unlikely but well developed, not built on lust but an interesting dynamic, balanced and I liked that they were so conscious of each others faults and weren't afraid to voice them. The order of the purple dildo was hilarious. Loved the side story of the pocture as well, it worked really well.

I'm going to scout out some of your other work now
EmmaleeWrites05 chapter 38 . 2/6/2010
I usually don't review but I had to for your story -

This was absolutely brilliant. I've never read a Cedric/Hermione story but I love this story. This is how I think book 5 should have gone. Your writing style is great and I was so absorbed in this story that I did quite a bit of ignoring the last few days just so I could read it. Now, I believe Cedric was always meant to be with Hermione and I wonder why JK didn't write it this way (plus she didn't make me hate Umbridge nearly as much as you did). I am now looking up the sequel to this on your website to read. Brilliantly done, I loved your story.
Lithiriel chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
OMG! I LOVEE THIS CHAPTER!

THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN THE REAL BOOK!

POOR CEDRIC!

LUV IT! 3
prospectcat chapter 38 . 2/5/2010
Your novel was the first in Harry Potter FF that I've had the pleasure to read and I can't imagine a better place to start (saw a rec on A Different Forest-not sure if you're familiar). For me at least, you added so much depth to the characters - Cedric obviously, but Hermione too. You pulled the houses into the story in a really important way. Having read yours, I honestly feel like these pieces were missing from the original. Everything you added about the Huffelpuff house all the new characters. I loved Ced's mom. She was a fantastic addition. I was also thrilled with the mythology you wove into the story. The Summer King, etc. story is a particular favorite of mine. I have to admit that I was horribly relieved that he didn't actually end up dying. Knowing that mythology, I suspected from the moment the painting was hung.

I missed a lot of sleep this week because of my inability to close your story. I am so excited that you have a sequal out that I can sink my teeth into how. Thank you for all the time you devoted to our enjoyment!
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »