Reviews for FINDING HIMSELF
Fate Harbor chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
No, you can't stop updating now! I'm addicted now! This is a great story, I can't wait to read more.
I love edward cullen chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
your story is fantastic
Serendipity004 chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
i love your story.

it is captivating and well written.

keep up the good work.

update soon. )
Cedric's lover chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
KEEP POSTING
pixifyme chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Bonham ward for spell damage- named for Helen BONHAM Carter?- Bellarix Lestrange?

if so...WOOT!

if not...cool coincidence (WOOT! anyway)

pixify

Ana Sedai chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Oh, I'm so glad you've decided to post this story over here. It's rather ironic that, three days after I devour it over on livejournal, you start putting it up on . Then again, this month has been full of odd coincidences in my life. As long as they're good ones, I'm happy.

Looks like I'll have to read it again on this site (just for comparison's sake, of course.) Oh, the hardship... ;)

It'll probably take me longer this time, considering I have a huge exam to study for (which I should've been doing on Sunday anyway, but never mind). In all likelihood, it's better that I go slow this time. Gives me the opportunity to savor it, not just devour it. So thank you, and bring on the pathos!
MollyBear chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
I'm really glad that you decided to post this story here. I read it a while ago on lj and was completely captivated by it. It was this story and a few others that inspired me to write my own C/Hr fics. I hope everyone here enjoys this as much as I did! I'm also glad I get to read this again :P. I love this pair so much and there are just not enough fics about them. Good luck!
PoppetGranger chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Oh my goodness. I'm such a fan. I've been following the story on your website. So cool that you put it up here now. I hope it goes well. Good luck!
jeevesandwooster chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Squee! Points for the House references (which I DID pick up on. I like that he was a German named Haus. Very cute)

Anyway, it's pretty cute so far. Not my usual 'ship, so I'm interested to see how it goes. :)
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Yay! Very nice to see you posting over here. I've read the whole fic on your website and really enjoyed it. I am sort of following your LJ but as I don't actually have my own account any comments I make are anon. and I just have to make a point to check every once in a while to see what's new over there.
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70