Reviews for Threadbare Excuses
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
The story is great
evilteddybear chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
this is such an amazing story, I hope you see fit to finish it.
alguien22792 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Ohhhh I just realized I have already read this story before XD

I guess I just never commented...anyway, I need more dammit! Update soon pleaseeeeeeeee~
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Omg you did an amazing job writing Fai's character...you can actually feel the tension between them! ;D
soji chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Your writing style is so amazing. Reading this made me feel as if my own writing improved, Hahah. Wow. All I have to say is keep writing.
aomoa chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Oh! What an amazing story, I only wish I had found it earlier.

The way you write is splendid, and everything is written beautifully. The emotions, the relationships, Fai's inner turmoil.

Everything was written absolutely great! :D

AND there are zero spelling errors, (cant say the same about the grammar since I suck at it) but this story is utter gold.

-Hana
Kelpie the Thundergod chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
gawd, I love this story and your writing style so much -

I think I know the first chapter alsmost by heart D

please continue~
Ebony Raven chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
After scouring through literally hundreds of KuroFai fanfics on FFnet, I finally find one worth reading. I especially like your characterization, which is augments canon without being OOC (I really miss cheerfully idiotic!Fai but with events in TRC being what they are, your dark angsty portrayal makes a lot of sense). I'd love to see Fai finally catch a break and live happily (or at least contentedly) ever after with his Kuro-daddy, so please please please update :)
TealEyed-Quatre chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Absolutely beautiful- poetry in motion. I have always believed in the power of words, and you have certainly proven that.

This is one of THE BEST I have EVER read. Especially for a first fic. I applaud you.

~Quatre
A Lonely Scapula chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
I've been reading this for a while, and I must say that its' something... different. Your writing style is unique, and I like it alot. As for my favorite manga/anime characters, well, I'd have to say, Kurogane, Fai, Sakura, Syaoran, Hatsuharu, Momiji, Kyo,and Tohru.

XD I like 'em all.
Bokmal14 chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
I think this is an amazing fanfic and am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
GreenAppleIce chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
I really loved the Fai-centric chapters, but plot is good as well . Don't worry, there's nothing too confusing about it, as far as I can tell. Hmm, I don't really have a favorite character overall, but it would probably have to be Fuji Shusuke from Prince of Tennis. Now onto the review :D Aww, Syaoran is cute on a normal basis, but sleepy Syaoran who fell asleep while reading is even cuter! 60 hours without sleep? O.o Wow, and I thought pulling an all-nighter was bad. Adrenaline and vampire skills really are amazing. I am so happy that you included Souma for a good part of this chapter- she just doesn't get enough of the spotlight. Her reactions upon finding out about Fai's nicknames for Kurogane are hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing XD I wanna see what expression she made when she found out that Fai is the mommy XD On a much sadder note, I feel so bad for Yuui T.T It must've hurt a lot to find out TRC Fai and his Fai aren't the same person. May he find happiness soon. I must say though that it's amazing Mokona was able to sleep through all the drama XD Kyaa, the ending was so SWEET! (squealing over how cute it is) The KuroFai-ness is wonderful, and I hope there's more in the next chapter . Love this, and looking forward to the next update!
GreenAppleIce chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Gah, I've been away for so long that I've forgotten how awesome this fic is. As wonderful as the previous two chapters! The switches between the Fai's narration and his thoughts are perfectly timed, the characters are totally in character, and your imagery is absolutely gorgeous. I really enjoyed the flashback to Yama- the humor fits in really well with the overall mild angst (and we get to hear about them being naked :D) One of the many things that make this so great is that it's not plot summary; you expand on the events that happen in between the canon parts and turn them into a wonderful story. For me, the best part of this chapter is the scene in which Kurogane and Fai talk. I can clearly visualize their every movement, and it is lovely. Even though they don't kiss, there's just something so romantic and beautiful about how they interact with each other, and it gives me the warm fuzzy feelings . And that part at the end with Nihon's Yuui was completely unexpected, but I can't wait to see what happens!
xxFraise chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Love this story, can't wait for an update.

Fay and Edward Elric are my fav anime characters, no doubt. :)
Arctic Bee chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
...beautiful c:

I can't really think of anything else to say. I love your writing style. It's full of so much emotion.

Favorite manga/anime charas?

Yuki Sohma- Furuba

Fai D Fluorite/Kurogane - Tsubasa (I'm a fan of both now x) )

Alphonse/Edward Elric - FMA

Tanpopo Yamazaki/Koki Kugyo - Imadoki (I'm reading this series right now... seriously love it to death)