Reviews for The Lies We Tell Ourselves

...BUT VERY GOOD...

...do more...?

... Please?...
The lone cloud chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
OHMYGOSH THIS IS SO SAD! I cried reading this. No joke. I'm such a softie :P. But seriously. And I love fem!27. People don't write her enough in my opinion. And the part where Gokudera thinks that he's not good enough for her T-T. IT'S NOT TRUE! YOU'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! Darn it, you got me obsessed with 2759! You're so awesome for writing this! :D
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
So sad. Well written
kisa chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
please don't leave this as a one-shot! it's such a wonderful story and i would really like to know more about what happens after this.
Wamakai chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Gosh! The poor thing! I feel sorry for him... I think you got both of them just right. Tsuna, even though female is still in character and Gokudera is being his usual destructive self. I love the way you did this. It was amazing :)
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh Poor Gokudera-Kun. Anyway nice work. I like this!
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
T-T

I need a tissue. blows nose That's much better. Great job with this oneshot.
missingyoulikecrazy chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
AW! THAT WAS SO SAD! X(( POOR GOKUDERA!
Biganime40 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
so sad this is actully the fist fanfic that that i read of Katekyo Hitman Reborn ever and fell in love with the tought if tsuna was female PLEASE MAKE THIS IN TO A STORY NOT JUST A OBESHOT!
iro chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
this is the best fem-tsuna story i have read i really prefer gokudera with fem-tsuna then hibari
No Fucking Way chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oh wow. This is probablly one of the best Fem!Tsuna stories I've ever read.

It was so sad, I seriously cried a little.

I think you should make this a whole fanfiction.

It's sheer brilliance.

:D
sujei chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
its a beautiful story. i'm glad that you took the time and everything to write this because it's really just an incredible story. I think you conveyed the situation and Gokudera's sadness in a very realistic way, and you also had good ending. It's very well-done, keep writing!
Hurricane Bomb 3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
lulz I did a pic inspired by this A And Fanfiction cute off about half of my review for you TT

?u13057&e356763