Reviews for The Lies We Tell Ourselves

...BUT VERY GOOD...

...do more...?

... Please?...
The lone cloud chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
OHMYGOSH THIS IS SO SAD! I cried reading this. No joke. I'm such a softie :P. But seriously. And I love fem!27. People don't write her enough in my opinion. And the part where Gokudera thinks that he's not good enough for her T-T. IT'S NOT TRUE! YOU'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! Darn it, you got me obsessed with 2759! You're so awesome for writing this! :D
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
So sad. Well written
kisa chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
please don't leave this as a one-shot! it's such a wonderful story and i would really like to know more about what happens after this.
Wamakai chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Gosh! The poor thing! I feel sorry for him... I think you got both of them just right. Tsuna, even though female is still in character and Gokudera is being his usual destructive self. I love the way you did this. It was amazing :)
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh Poor Gokudera-Kun. Anyway nice work. I like this!
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
T-T

I need a tissue. blows nose That's much better. Great job with this oneshot.
missingyoulikecrazy chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
AW! THAT WAS SO SAD! X(( POOR GOKUDERA!
Biganime40 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
so sad this is actully the fist fanfic that that i read of Katekyo Hitman Reborn ever and fell in love with the tought if tsuna was female PLEASE MAKE THIS IN TO A STORY NOT JUST A OBESHOT!
iro chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
this is the best fem-tsuna story i have read i really prefer gokudera with fem-tsuna then hibari
No Fucking Way chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Oh wow. This is probablly one of the best Fem!Tsuna stories I've ever read.

It was so sad, I seriously cried a little.

I think you should make this a whole fanfiction.

It's sheer brilliance.

:D
sujei chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
its a beautiful story. i'm glad that you took the time and everything to write this because it's really just an incredible story. I think you conveyed the situation and Gokudera's sadness in a very realistic way, and you also had good ending. It's very well-done, keep writing!
Hurricane Bomb 3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
lulz I did a pic inspired by this A And Fanfiction cute off about half of my review for you TT

?u13057&e356763
HurricaneBomb3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
OMG AMAZING A!
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I... I... I... I... I... I just, I find it so so so (sad) because it must have taken her (so) much courage to say that to him, to ask that, when he hasn't shown any romantic feelings and when it's so against the norm, and it just shows how much she loves him, and then to to to... to have him say (no) and for (all the wrong reasons)? It's almost too sad to bear... and then, before, before anything, before they get a chance to talk, she (dies).

It's so beautiful and heart breaking and I love it and hate it at the same time.

The confession scene and the ending are perfect, beautiful, and yeah, this is my second time reading. Is it okay if I profess my love to you for writing something so beautiful?

~Jack