Reviews for What Really Happened
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great story.
ZachQuintoLover2011 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I really loved that story keep up with the good stories
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Very hot! (n.n) i love it! I would like to have seen this scene in the film () i would expect it from Doug (abe) but not from Ron (Hellboy) (XD)
A Mad Countess chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
O_O YES! Finally! Someone wrote Hellboy/Abe! Yours is one of the very, VERY few fics about them I've found... and with my strange taste in slash (I support Kroenen/Abe, Krauss/Abe and anyMALEchar/Abe) it is truly difficult to come across any.

I really liked your story, seriously :)

...is it wrong to ask for more? ... please?
LifeAnomaly chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That's interesting...
MapleFlavored chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I knew I couldn't have been the only one thinking dirty thoughts about those two... Props for the tail action, but why didn't you play up Abe's gills? I bet they're... sensitive. Bwahahaha...
The-Cursed-Daughter chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Holy shit! That's so cool! I loved it, I've been looking for an HB/Abe story forever!
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
*with flaming ears* im SO going to hell for this, but i like it! screw the cake, just write more, please! as for abes upcomming discovery - well, its got to be something kinky...though i cant (dare) to think of details right now...oh, demon anatomy and all its possibilities...or maybe youre heading towards an mpreg? i would really like to see them trying to explain this to manning..ROFLMAO though theyll have a hard enough time explaining these 'weird noises' that had allarmed their co-workers XD
Cyberrat chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
yay! that was... pleasent... :D i would definetely (oh crap did i spell it right? i dont think so.. anyway..) like to read how hellboy takes abe doogystyle XD and does other nasty little things with him hrhrhr... :D i do believe the tail of his is good for other use too.. ah well... keep writing!

dont mind my spelling.. two weeks no school... XD