Reviews for Another Member
Stacey the FLE chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
Hey, thanks for updating today. This chapter was really good. I'm sorry about your grandmother I hope you're feeling better and that your schoolwork slows down.

"drawing (which is my passion,) and creative writing (which is my second passion.)" -Ditto, I love drawing and writing, are you on DeviantArt?
Demon-Kitty-Chan chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Really good so far. Please update soon!
loveislouder94 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Glad you updated!

I can imagine Angel being like that, the most trustworthy, and sort of the bridge between Morta and Max. And you've really captured Max's wariness of strangers...

I'm really sorry about your grammy! :(
Ally chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
GRAMMY! Artsy, I'm so sorry bout your grammy! She was doing so good last time we went to see her! I'm devistated! We saw her not even a month ago and now... now... god I'm sorry! She was like my own grammy... I don't know what to say I just... wow... people if she doesn't update soon it's cool, cuz she is my wicked close friend both on and off fanfic. Gosh.
Nikik chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
I am so sorry about your grammy.

your first chap. was my favorite. It was so poetic -tears-

-nikik _
loveislouder94 chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
I like this chapter.

Fang's perpsective would be hard one to write, and you've done well.

The explanation about Morta's name was quite creative.
Heaven's Immortal chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Good job again. I guess you don't need a beta ;) It's cool. But ya good job anyways.
Heaven's Immortal chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
I read it. It's good. Your right, I know nothing about whats going on but it's good. I'll beta for you. Just give me a day or two to finish the first couple of chapters. I'll email them to you.
mandyfur123 chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
this story has potential, keep up the great work!
loveislouder94 chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
Nicely done, again.
MishAmerica chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Keep going! Omg, i was almost as hooked as i amd by Max's writer, JP. Amaz-ah-zing. The only part I hated was when it ENDED!
loveislouder94 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
A good two chapters.

Max's character was shown well especially her determination and need to protect the others.

Well done
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This is really good so far!

Very well written.