Reviews for Almost like looking in the Mirror
Guest chapter 47 . 5/12/2013
*wide eyed,blinks*
Guest chapter 44 . 5/12/2013
oh shit...glenn you are in real deep shit
Guest chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
eek!scary how kevin and mark are the same...well..think big sexy is realising his mistakes with glenny
Guest chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
dammit mark!dont turn into kevin
Slade's Icy Apprentice chapter 47 . 8/10/2011
Very intense fic. A nice touch having everyone die like that. Not that I don't like a happy ending, but this is just so powerful and lets face it, more realistic. Although Kevin deserved it on some level, I felt myself feeling a little bad for him too. That is good story telling. Plus, this made me want to see more Kane/Scott. Scott was my favourite until Kane debuted. I never would have thought to pair them. Especially in this case, I thought for sure he'd be with Kevin. But it was very interesting seeing him and Glen get together. You've made a shipper out of me. :D
takers dark lover chapter 47 . 9/8/2009
Wow that is not how I thought it would end! I thought he would do Kevin in but not Scott and try to do Mark in to. Then get himself killed. But he seemed upset when he knocked Mark out like he didn't want that to happen.

Great story loved it.
Esha Napoleon chapter 47 . 8/27/2009
WOW ;)
Souless666 chapter 47 . 8/10/2009
WOw!

Did not see that coming at all. When a story gets away it really gets away huh?

I'll be honest Glen and Mark ending up dead was not where I saw this going and has sent me for a loop. LOL

All in all a great fic, but wow. LOL
wrestlefan4 chapter 47 . 8/10/2009
OMG!

...

WOW!

What an ending!

It was so sad, but written so beautifully! It's like the ultimate Shakespearean tradgedy, everyone dies. I haven't read a fic like that in a long time, seems like most the ones I read always strive to end with a happy ending where all or most of the damage is healed, and all or most of the characters find happiness.

As heartbreaking and morbid as it is, I am kind of glad it ended this way, because it was so unique. I think making everything better would have been a cop out in a way. You were really bold to end it this way, and I give you a standing ovation!

What an epic story, thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Loveage!

Wrestlefan4
wrestlefan4 chapter 46 . 8/7/2009
OMGOMGOMG MARK!

I don't care about Kevin, lol.

BUT MARK!

Marky Mark better be okay. :(

I don't know why but when you described Glens outfit and the leather gloves, I immediately thought of OJ and started to lol. Then I thought of LT saying "IF the DICK DONT FIT YOU MUST ACQUIT" lmao sorry

Poor Marky Mark. I wonder how this is going to wrap up with just one chapter left? And I wonder whos at the door...could it be...Scott?

*waist on pins and needles*
Esha Napoleon chapter 45 . 8/6/2009
Somebody gotta help Glen soon, very soon!
Souless666 chapter 45 . 8/6/2009
Yeah murdering a maid in cold blood is about as far gone as you can get.

gonna take a lot to fix this problem.

Wow, when your musi go off they really go off huh? How's your Mark muse feeling about all this anyway?
wrestlefan4 chapter 45 . 8/6/2009
omg! I don't konw what to say...I'm not sure I like what Shawn wants, but...Glenny has to come back somehow, before he really kills Kev!

Not that I like Kev, or not that Kev doens't deserve it...lol!

Very dramatic! I'm on the edge o my seat !
wrestlefan4 chapter 44 . 8/5/2009
Cameo by DK...and she dies XD

Wow, I-I can't believe...Glen KILLED the maid?

What in the name of hell...wow. This is effed up...so much. How is this ever going to work out? Glen needs checked into a psych ward to get those voices under control, or let Orton have them to add to his stash.

I'm at a loss for words, I can't believe that happened!
takers dark lover chapter 44 . 8/5/2009
Ok I just read chapters 42,43,&44 and Glen has gone completely insane! Now what the hell is he going to do? Will he go to Mark for help? I hope so.