Reviews for Chasing a Song
guessitguest chapter 5 . 6/16
So beautiful. *sinffs* Its too good. I don't know what to say. You are really talented. It takes a lot of thought to collaborate the right songs with the plot. It is truly a job well done
Eagle Hawke chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
I hates that scene too. I love this?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Sweet
thechamelioncircuit chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Wonderful story. Chasing cars and how to save a life are to off my favorite songs and with Rose and Ten it's magical.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I LOOOVE Avril Lavigne.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
that was really sweet. I love the reunion scene in SE... well up to the bit where he got shot DAMN DALEKS I thought it was going to be a really sweet and happy scene and it was until the damned dalek came out and shot the Doctor! Grrr.

Anyway loved the story and I love those songs especailly chasing cars, when ever I here it my mind goes into 10/Rose mode. (Although its normally there anyway)

loved it! Well done!

~tenrosefanno.1~ xx
NickyWho chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Brilliant, i love all 3 songs. Love Nicky x
crimsonpuddle chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
I thought this was quite good. A bit too focused on the lyrics, but I've never been a fan of songfics. This one was very good though, and of course I'll add it to my community!

Loved reading it, well done!

~AzureFalls
TARDISgirl192 chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Lovely fic. I go through life marking songs that apply to the Doctor for possible use, but there are soo many! With just three,however, you seemed to sum up all that Rose and the Doctor were feeling and would possiblely feeling had the reunion been done , a great A/N:this fic is 100% Dalek-free for your enjoyment.
just drifting chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Yay! I like how you have the lyrics and then like a couple of lines. It makes it oh, so much more effective. I loved it! The last chapter was my favourite :D
HiddenInTheTardis chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
Hiya. I just found this, I love it! Some of my favourite songs. And quite unusual. Awesome! xx
Otter Child chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
YAY! HIP-HIP-HOORAY! Wow, I liked the song-weave! I'm going to try something like it in the tenth chapter of 'walking on a winding road', and it was good to see anotehr sample for pointers! Cool. By the way, I'm a sap for happy endings!
AliceCullen4815 chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
I like it a lot! Different then what I'm used to! But I loved it! And yeah, I hate the Daleks thing too. And I was actually halfway expecting it. Haha
wrightpa2 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I am so glad that someone did a Doc/Rose fanfic with this song! And you did such a good job with it.
loveislouder94 chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
LOVE the end!

Chasing Cars is a great song...

I'm glad that they're together at last.