Reviews for Sharpshooter
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 4/19
Aw! Que lindo! C: Me encanta! Me gusta. Espero una secuela!
kana 4 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I really like your writing style, and the story, of course. I think I made a comic version of this a couple years back, and I remembered that I probably never left a good review for this story. It seems to capture the reality of Reborn very well. Keep writing c:
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
R27!

Good flow.
Starred chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
so cute nyai love it nya1ciao ciao!
Callista Ran Lalasa chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Reborn...we never really get to see this dark side of him. I can imagine that he really does feel that way about tsuna even if it's only alittle. All together the story it excellent and i really want to read more.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ahhh! How sweet! I love it! That's just like Tsuna, blurting something like that out of the blue. Later he'll probably do something cute and smile at Reborn and he'll just lean down and kiss him like it's the most normal thing ever. And if Tsuna flushes and gets confused he'll just smirk and say. 'Dame Tsuna, I can do whatever I want with what's mine.' Which will probably make Tsuna pass out. XD I loved Reborns expression and his utter relief. As if Tsuna could ever doubt him. He thinks the world of Reborn. And it's not like he doesn't already know that he's a hitman.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Nozume chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aw, that was so cute!

Good job!
PocketAces chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
0_0 . You are incredible. akjlfasjk;dflasoe. I don't have words for how /good/ this was.
Ila Way chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
aww! thats so cute

a good fic xD love it!

haha! love how reborn just stay his spartan way.. :3

aww.. this is just too cute xD

happy birthday, reborn, tsunayoshi-kun!