Reviews for The Cure For What Ails You
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Woah, crazy good fic. Smoking hot rogan! 3333
Roganette chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ooh boy, that was one hot fic! Very passionate and very sweet. Just wonderful.
Wow chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Really hot! Couldn't put it down till I finished.
You left me wanting to read more, but your one shot is still pretty amazing. Thanks for the story.
Killin-time chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow, hot! Hot as in needing an Ice cold shower hot! Wow, amazing story, great job!
Accountclozed chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hotness fictionified xD
jenefaner chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow. *hot*
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
woooow! amazing! very hot!

The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 7/14/2010

That was very 'action' packed;)

I loved how you changed their love-making to reflect the difference between their wants and their needs.

Whew! I now need a very long and very cold shower.
inukimeko chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i think this is one the most longest sex congested story i've ever read. i did love it, i mean it was crazy how they just kept going at it like they were animals.

well humans are mammels.

but anyway, it was very well written. some of the stuff got repeated a lot, so it was like uh-huh. but the rest was very good.

good job!

Codename-Rebecca.Page chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Completely fantastic! 3
JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh my god, smut, smut and more smut. Honestly I enjoyed reading this so much I was blushing, especially when my mum came into the room! Lol

This was a great concept, Rogue and, problems ;) and Logan, how very gentlemenly (is that even a word?) of him to offer himself as a substitute ;)
Chushingura chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Mary, mother of God and all the Saints. You are the queen of delightful and satisfying sex fanfictions. I salute you.
ashjamwoo chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow this was long! LOL.

But I will say. Very enjoyable. Non-stop sex. Two thumbs up! :D
Melannen Halfelven chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Awesome, hot, sexy story! I would love another chapter to see how the rest of the Xmen respond to their new relationship... that is, if they ever manage to get out of the bedroom.