Reviews for Luna's Secret
Hellogenesis chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
I wish there was more.
Nicki2201 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Really enjoying the story so far! Good work!
Lola Weasley chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
I'm not good in begging, but I'm gonna try...PLEASE, reconsider expanding this story. I have read all of your stories, and I think this story has the best plot. I think there's a lot of material to continue this story, I really don't understand why you left it there. PLEASE, I beg you, reconsider expanding this story. It's the best plot you had write. You're a brilliant writer, I know you can pull this off. Keep the great job with the George & Luna pairing.
MariaHime chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
this story is sooo wonderful! why isnt there more? is there a sequel somewhere? please dont say you abandoned it...you abandoned it, didn't you? damn :/
MariaHime chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
that was very, very very cute! I so hope luna and george end up back together!
skyvoltage chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Hello! What kind of comments do you want...constructive critiscism, compliments, or...? Hmm was just wondering. (: i was hopin you were going to continue the story because I'm really in love with this pairing, and while the other ones I've read have been kind of cliche, I do hope for a different ending for this one! So I'm really looking forward to continuous chapters! (:
Lilmiu Shibuya chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
OMG that was a realy good ending to a realy beutiful story i luv you CJ can you right some more Luna/George PLEASE you are the best xoxoxo
padoryia chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
love it...
DrNikiReid chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
aw this story was really really great :) so sweet too.
SonaS chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Loved this story. Thank you for writing it. I will be looking for a continuance of this story.
way 2 HP obsesed chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Well! I just finished this one and now im going to review all the chapters, like i always do.

Ok so first let me just say that i was SLIGHTLY confused at the begining of the (1st chapter) when Angelina was leaving George, because it was almost the same word for word as correcting mistakes- i thought i had accidently clicked on the wrong story. BUT it was all cleared up like 2 sentences later, so not to worry!

Hmm Luna as a Business woman... didnt see that one coming. So what is her job exactly? An interior decorator or something? And i take it her assistant is a witch too?
TheCrazyKid0109 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
OMG I LOVED IT! i really wish it weren't complete and that you'd comtinue writing.
DareOfTheDawn chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
I LOVE IT! YOU KNOW IT IS KIND OF ODD, BUT ON ACCIDENT, I ALWAYS END UP READING YOUR STORIES AND LOVING THEM, I THINK IM JUST GONNA GO TO YOUR PAGE... ILL REVIEW LATER.

-M.O.
Italiapen112 chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
really cute i love George and Luna Pairings!
Avidreadr chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
I really like this story. It's great.