Reviews for Tipsy Time Travel Tale
irvken chapter 2 . 8/17
That was brilliant! I laughed so much I cried in the storting hat bit, and the exploding cauldron XD
Please for the love of god hurry up with the next chapter
This is a great story MORE CARTERS!sorry I just love the story.
References to grimlens and ppg
Joeya12 chapter 2 . 7/18
That was awesome. good laugh.
rosepetal21 chapter 2 . 7/9
love love love love it - I couldn't stop laughing, never seen a story with this much of good banter (think that how you spell the word, hm maybe I should run into the wall). Got to update.
GuidingHand chapter 2 . 6/19
Too bad you stopped writting this. It was fun to read.
boydri chapter 2 . 6/19
great for writing and posting.
So funny. This story really has promise, hope you continue with it one day.
novonia chapter 2 . 6/12
I do so love this, hoping it makes a comeback
Quyiken chapter 2 . 6/1
Could you preeeeeeeeeatty please continue this? It's fantastic and I laughed almost the entire time.
Cheeers chapter 1 . 5/19
Awesome ness melted into words.
Tropp chapter 2 . 5/18
I'm looking forward to you finishing this story, it's funny in a quirky way that reminds me somewhat of an old swedish TV-series called Varan-TV (that includes hippie poets living in the country side running a criminal empire).

Keep up the good work
Humble Reader chapter 2 . 5/1
I would lavish you with oceans of gold, acres of diamonds, tons of sapphires! I would grant you rivers of wine and finest single malt whiskey, present you with treasures long forgotten, collect you a harem of forty most beautiful virgins in the world, if you please, PLEASE, continue this temple of awesomeness! Heed the plea of your unworthy servant and show your boundless mercy on us mortals with a glimpse of Eden... or maybe just the next chapter...
old-crow chapter 2 . 5/2
Hi,

This tale is a hoot. Are you sure you can't add to it?

Old-Crow