Reviews for Tipsy Time Travel Tale
candy4beth chapter 2 . 3/27
update please I'm begging you
mk chapter 2 . 3/20
This story made my day! Thanks! Maybe you'll write one more chapter? Pretty please?
tricorvus chapter 2 . 3/11
Awe chute (intentional incorrect homophones)
Can you come back and wreak more delightful havoc? Pleeeeeez?!
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/11
That was wild friking epic GOOD!
Rock on!
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 2/18
oh my god, you have to finish this! I haven't laughed so hard in ages - thank you so much for the outrageous humour! I passed it on to a few friends :)
geetac chapter 2 . 2/3
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 1/31
oh god seriously almost pissed myself laughing at the sorting hat scene
Willow121 chapter 2 . 1/14
Love! I can't wait to see what Harry does in his second year!
bub23453 chapter 2 . 1/2
*SOB* I just found this HILARIOUS work of art! Are you going to continue? It's been SEVEN years! PLEASE let us know if it's abandoned or will be continued
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 2 . 1/2
Okay, before I say anything else, I must first say that this has to be one of the most amusing, if not the most amusing, time travel fic have ever read. Seriously, I was full out cackling at the top of my lungs, which I assure is very loud, and my mother did not appreciate it, especially because I happen to have read this at exactly 7:14 in the morning. I want to congratulate you on the fact that when I reread it the next day, I had the same result.(Mostly because, to me, everything is hilarious a 7:14 in the morning) I also would like to say that your grammar/spelling is correct, which I love by the way; some people on here write stories like they would text messages, but to each her own I suppose. I hope you update soon, but take as much time as you need, after all, genius takes time.
grandzero132 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
MORE!WE DEMAND MORE!lol, seriously please up date this story:), or we'll come knocking8-)lol.
Duellist chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Absolutely brilliant. I wish that you had continued it, but do understand that inspiration can run out. Oh, well.
Anhkmorpork chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
As you are still writing i must ask, will this ever be continued?
The Lone Acacia chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
It was great, albeit incomplete. Please continue it...
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Please resurrect, such an excellent story. Many blessings to you