Reviews for Tipsy Time Travel Tale
Figggle chapter 2 . 8/9
This was so good, a damn shame it's only 2 chapters and abandoned
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/26
I've read this before and it's so over the top funny I can't help laughing at poor Vernon! Moron? Dolt? Idiot? No, I sorry to say he's so much lower than all those that I'm not even sure it can be measured! It would've been fun to read more than two chapters, but I guess your Muse ran away laughing so hard she couldn't get anymore out.
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 7/3
LOL
This is hilariously funny and kind of adorable to boot. I hope there will be more someday, but even if there isn't, thank you for the laughter already provided! :)
K chapter 2 . 6/30
Why stop a fun story at only 2 chapters?
Jaoheah chapter 2 . 6/26
It's a shame there are no more chapters this is very funny.
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/25
omg I love this. the way he trolled malfoys and stupid ginny. and the sorting hat

bye quirrel! too bad fluffy didn't eat snape too. he's destroying ppl's futures by failing them in owls and newts

yes hahaha snape bitch stay orange. dude if brewing a potion is just following instructions any idiot can do it. obviously it's completely not the same as understanding them

lol i would want to strangle ron and hermione too if i had to go through that stuff again from two immature brats. so annoying
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/13
this is really fun...too bad it won't be continued T_T
avigor chapter 2 . 2/13
Sad to see this abandoned, the Potions scene had me in stitches for just one example...
Yucari Ontiveros chapter 2 . 2/1
Amooooo
Yucari Ontiveros chapter 1 . 2/1
Love. ME ENCANATA!
Dang that was funny...not enough but way hilarious. It's been years since the last update so I can assume it will never be finished gosh darn it!
A good laugh ..could have used more.
The Teen That Reads chapter 2 . 1/12
I’m actually going to cry this hasn't been updated since I was five
libbyxox1 chapter 2 . 12/23/2021
i was enjoying this story ! then it stopped ! what happened?
Celticowl chapter 2 . 12/7/2021
omg hilarious
EdTheBeast chapter 2 . 10/27/2021
Awe I was having so much fun reading this! What happened, hopefully your well!