Reviews for Tipsy Time Travel Tale
Moooooore! Please! This is so good!
OMG! I just ran across this very old and freakin hilarious story! I really really wish you had written more of it. Great so far though! I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe at harry giving mrs. fig prof McG.
Please continue the story
cheekypig56 chapter 2 . 6/26
This is a welcome change against the normal potter fan fiction, sucks it has not been updated for a while
locojoe4 chapter 2 . 6/4
This story is completely hilarious. I would love to see more, so I hope you're still writing in general at least. I've read 4 or 5 of your stories, and they all have been great.
Katzztar chapter 2 . 5/19
Such a pity this wasn't continued. Its been hilarious to see not only the chaos Harry is causing but see the differences - such as Harry getting along with Pansy and other girls.
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 2 . 4/10
I hope that you pick this story back up. I really enjoyed him messing with everyone's heads. I haven't laughed that much in a long time.
This was downright glorious! I laughed so hard that it brought tears to my eyes and people in the other room questioned my sanity. Though, now I have new tears because I've come to realize that this story was written years ago which means that this is most likely abandoned for eternity. Tragic it may be, but I follow this in the hope that one day you may continue to manage some mischief!
bookworm737 chapter 2 . 4/1
I hope you end up continuing this. Very interesting so far!
reptoholic chapter 2 . 3/30
Keep up the amazing work
reptoholic chapter 1 . 3/30
YESS
Vkw10 chapter 2 . 3/15
Hilarious! Thanks for improving my day.
Csar chapter 2 . 3/16
Great fun. Too bad it appears to have been abandoned. I really would have appreciated reading more.
dragon606 chapter 2 . 3/3