Reviews for Tipsy Time Travel Tale
Deathday Party Planner chapter 2 . 4/15
Wonderful! A friend of mine suggested this abandoned short and I have to agree it was a just terrific. Thank you for sharing, I realize you are probably not reading these reviews anymore but felt I had to thank you for your contribution to our enjoyment. I hope you return to fan fiction in the near future, we are a poorer community for your absence.
thonez chapter 2 . 4/13
perfect parody
please update! it's the most hilarious thing i've read in weeks!
Fury074 chapter 1 . 4/9
Where did Hagrid come from? There was no exposition written to explain his sudden appearance.
Tanaxanth chapter 2 . 4/5
Please oh please continue this story I laugh so hard each time I read it.
ScbaStv chapter 2 . 4/3
This is pure gold! I do hope you are close to completing your work on this so it can all be posted. We haven't even gotten to see Luna yet :]
Aaaa the chaos. Looking forward to see what comes next!
fireball900 chapter 2 . 4/3
There aren't many parody stories I like. There's even fewer I'll read that are unfinished...
Now if only this wasn't unfinished...
*subtle hint*
fireball900 chapter 1 . 4/3
There's a reason why Luna is one of my favourite Harry Potter characters. That you can write her with lines like that are why.
Thao Le chapter 2 . 3/31
OMG. This chapter was so funny that I think I took 30 minutes to read it! Love this!
major wallace chapter 2 . 3/31
awesome
candy4beth chapter 2 . 3/27
update please I'm begging you
mk chapter 2 . 3/20
This story made my day! Thanks! Maybe you'll write one more chapter? Pretty please?
tricorvus chapter 2 . 3/11
Awe chute (intentional incorrect homophones)
Can you come back and wreak more delightful havoc? Pleeeeeez?!
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/11
That was wild friking epic GOOD!
Rock on!
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 2/18
oh my god, you have to finish this! I haven't laughed so hard in ages - thank you so much for the outrageous humour! I passed it on to a few friends :)