Reviews for Tipsy Time Travel Tale
Septima.Riddle chapter 2 . 7/8
This is sooooo funny ! You MUST continue it !
Robthekiwi121 chapter 2 . 7/6
This is fucking brill
kd5mtj chapter 2 . 5/25
kind of sad that there is no more.
K chapter 2 . 4/29
I not that your most recent update was thirteen years ago! Why bother to post the start of a story if you have no intention of completing it. A shame, as it is a fun story.
peterco chapter 1 . 4/26
Love this.

But who's he going to this summer?
ijen524 chapter 2 . 2/27
hilarious... absolutely wonderful
Ironhidensh chapter 2 . 2/17
Highly enjoyable.
Rossitis chapter 1 . 2/8
As harry is not a sea, I doubt he could have any shores. Lol its chores, doesnt really matter but If it were me, Id want it to be pointed out.
PappyOldGuy chapter 2 . 1/21
A very interesting start to what promises to be a really good story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been good. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
didyousaytim chapter 2 . 1/18
artfully done but not over done. like the Narcissa moments. aAssume Harry was (a,) springing Sirius or (b,) seeing Luna
didyousaytim chapter 1 . 1/18
most older students in Hogwarts never seemed confortable with magic. i like that Harry (i did learn something) Potter just used magic like someone on a mission
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2020
Very funny! Wish you’d write more. Trying not to sound like Bobmin’s fans... Really like your stories!
Silky Button chapter 2 . 12/6/2020
This. this is the best back in time story. ever.
shame you didn't get to Finnish it.
Bubblezmith chapter 2 . 11/24/2020
Okay, that was very entertaining. If you ever find the time please continue this ripping yarn.
Literary Consumer chapter 2 . 11/15/2020