Reviews for A New Beginning
Lillywhite1 chapter 9 . 1/11
Four years are a long time.. I really had hope you would like to complete your work. It would have been nice. So, I would like to thank you for many hours of fun reading your stories (and improve on my english, because it is not my own language!)
fandom attack34 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
No no no no no no nooooooooo...! Arrrrrr! Please come back this is the second story of yours that has no ending! ( I'm loving this! Ahhhhh! I hate cliff hangers... ( please I'm begging come back... Youre an amazing writer I love your stories... Carry on... )
Debbie Hicks chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Chapter 10: then all the sudden a young-looking Woman suddenly opened her own canine teeth full of Vampire venom then flashed then all the sudden I Was Attacked by Dawn Read Spier Bitten me and all the sudden Gave Venom to our own Child by two-way splitting and was too heaviest right onto my own Neck and then Tore the Veins off from her then sent more Venom as tribazillion or much more and all the sudden the child was Growing and growing and still growing very way too fastest and too much many more all of them then all the sudden my heart went Dead totally dead foer good then Reneseme was Out by her Ritual blade and it Went flat again then was a hybrid with Golden eyes and sharp but piercing teeth was her heir of her blood with a child was Seventeen then all the sudden flashed open my own new eyes they were Red I Died in childbirth revived as a Vampire then smelt my best friends wre with child as well then all the sudden shot to hunt members then all the sudden then Attacked them right into the Center of their own necks and suddenly gave Venom remembering and obeying their planet;'s law and customs and then wre way too heaviest but and then Screamed very way too loudest and wearing a different thifrt store with outshoes with my best friends with the Cullens and the Allies with the Denalis followed me using myng my Mental shild to used my scent escaping very way too soon to see all the Vulcans then ordered then wrre attacked then had Them all of the personnel with child Drained of blood with the turned gave Venom and blood as well gone wild very too wild was my hen party Vampire style then all the sudden Attaccking in In Seattle first were a lot of Vulcans and their mates were Attacked and had them all of them drained and then had rthem all of them Eaten with the others followed me Again were Wild Vampires going to hunt more Vulcan I Was Very hungry Vulcan blood was my brand-new diet suddenly all the Sudden attacked them very well but in the next outfit W
qhrciskrpc chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
you would have gotten a lot more reviews for this if you had a few more chapters. you're only just getting to the meat in the sandwich.

and no, I'm not talking about "those" scenes. fanfiction is great because all the 'what if's" that there was no room for in the original plot can be explored.

specifically, what if vamp Edward got Bella pregnant in Charlie's house and stayed around?

do you see why I think you would get a lot of reviews in the next few chapters?
supermangageek23 chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Oh come on! It was right at the important arc of the story! I guess I'll just have to wait *le sigh* but I LOVE your stories so it'll be okay. Pretty please update soon.
btlmotormouth chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Are you still writing this? I would love to finish reading it.
JerinAnn6397 chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Please continue this! I need to know what happens to Edward and Bella! And the baby!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
i like it. i think this is a great story.
JerinAnn6397 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
I love this. Especially the part where Alice slapped Edward. I have been dying to read a book/ fanfiction where someone slapped Edward for being stupid and stubborn. I still love him though. It's just that he can be... UGH! Wish i had a friend like Alice. :)
JerinAnn6397 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Edward will always be Edward. You really got his personality right.
JerinAnn6397 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Ohhh i need to see what happens next. sorry my reviews haven't been as long as they usually are but i really want to finish your story!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
OMG this is getting really good. I can't wait to hear what happens next! GTG finish this. b-bye.
JerinAnn6397 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
love this. can't wait to read the next chapter. this is getting really good. keep on writing!
JerinAnn6397 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I love this. Edward was about to leave because he misunderstood her! My heart was hammering a mile a minute when i read that. This is a great story.
JerinAnn6397 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011