Reviews for Out From the Mists
FallenAngel1235 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
You have got me interested. Now write
Paxloria chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Your author Notes say you'll never give up on this story, but looking at the date it seen that this was said 2 years ago.
servant of matryoshka chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Iris Valentine chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiis was amazing! I am completely in love with the idea and it was very well written. I want to read more. Nao...; So you should DEFINITELY continue with it
Sapadu chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I KNEW it. Somebody had to do it, sooner or later. It's even greater that you're taking the idea and keeping the characteristics of both series intact while blending the two. Please continue.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
would love to read more!
morbidbirdy chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE!no one seems to do these type os cross overs
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Please continue this, I think it has a lot of potential~!
DragonChaser94 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I would like to read it if you continue!
Saruka Hikari chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Pls update soon! This story looks really good! The idea is good, plus its interesting.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Hmm. Like Crehador would really stick around? Everyone seems to give him too much of the wrong kind of credit. Officially, he was only ever an ally. Some seriously broken sentences here, and you can't have a nephew by a second cousin once removed. Nephews proceed only from siblings. (That is, Jizabel or Mary. Which are both obviously no.) Otherwise they're just cousins. Third cousins, in this case. Of the same generation, but separated by several degrees. XD Cain does have approximately a billion cousins, and they die a lot. Given that Ciel has recorded one aunt on each side of the family, I guess extending the tree a little more is legit. XD Given that Ciel is like a smaller, cuter Cain who's actually /useful/ to society and extremely tough, banzai the crossover.
SaChan22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009

You combinded 2 of my favorite mangas. :)

Keep up the the great work.
SaChan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I love it!

himeoka tsuki chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
that was really good! i would love it if you continued this story! it's the only one of it's kind. i also see the similarities in the two series. i would really enjoy it if you would continue! please please write the next chapter! i'll wait eagerly for the chapters to come! XD
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This is so cool! I just started reading 'Kuroshitsuji' and I love it so much! And it reminds me so much of Godchild. I'm real excited that I came across your story. It's going to be such a pleasure to read. I sincerely do hope you update soon! Please? Pretty please! Please update soon!