Reviews for When The Levee Breaks
Omg that was so good. And really deep at the end
rmpcmfan chapter 21 . 5/31
Wow, a couple of major details to leave out by Emily. This was a great story and I couldn't stop reading until I finished it! Love your writing.
AshLiz chapter 21 . 5/26
Really enjoyed this story. It's very well written, the ending between Hotch and Emily was not expected but a great addition to the story
123a456e chapter 21 . 9/4/2012
OMG! She had a husband and son! I went to read the sequel but when I figured out that it was a sequel I decided to read this one first and I'm really glad I did! Great story! You are one of my favourite authors!
lizzabet chapter 21 . 2/12/2012
Great story as always! Did you make a sequel?:)
Bibliophile219 chapter 21 . 11/24/2011
Well if that isn't a teaser of a freaking ending then I don't know what

Great story. Would love to hear the story of her husband and son too.

If not it's ok.

I'll imagine it in my head.

But a review deserves reviewing so-Great story, well written. Good fluidity!
Mixuuhh chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
Could you do a sequel to " when the levee breaks "? :D
Hailey9989 chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
After reading midnight and dawn I decided I'd check out all of your stories, starting from first published, and wow thats gonna take alot of time lol but its worth it. I love this so far, especially the relationship between emily and morgan. I know there are no ships in this story but I like to imagine there is. Im glad emily finally talked to him. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Hi there, I discovered your stories only yesterday and now I am literally drinking them :)

So this review applies to the whole story, it kinda feels out of date but I don't like reading something without leaving a comment, especially when I enjoyed it so much.

I like the way you develop Emily's past, I've always felt it is a Pandora box of possibilities, and the Arab experience has always been underrated, so thank you for expanding it.

In general I love how you represent Prentiss, tough, stubborn and frail, always struggling for balance, and I love how she gets beaten up, shot and so on, not because I am sadistic but because it shows how strong and fearless she is.

Great the idea of the threat: 'review or I won't post the next chapter', I should try it sometimes ;)

I also liked a lot the way Morgan worries about Emily and how he always finds a way to be there for her. I am definitely a M/P shipper!

Prentiss and Rossi moments are really sweet as well, he is kind of a BAU daddy...

I think that's it... really a remarkable job, I hope to read soon more because going on like this I will finish to read all your stories very soon...

Thank you again for the amazing story!
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 21 . 5/8/2010
All in all, I quite enjoyed this. I love the way you write Prentiss. And I'm sure that pretty soon I'll have read your entire works.

Jay-Leigh17 chapter 19 . 5/8/2010
I like that you Emily got sick, because everybody has a breaking point. But I love that she did it on Hotch's shiny black shoes.
sian chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
great fic loved reading it
sophie chapter 21 . 11/24/2009
This story was very well written, it showed the darker side of prentiss, the look inside her head of all the repressed emotions. The ending was also funny and sad. Funny because they thought she was a spy and she was, but not on assignment. It is sad that she lost her son and husband though, Those kind of things are very sad. Great story though, very well written and I would love to see more.
nattysuits chapter 21 . 9/25/2009
‘I’ll tell them when they’re ready.’

‘It’s a pretty important detail to miss.’

‘Which one?’ She was clearly baiting him. Wanting to see how much he really knew.

‘I read the file,’ he explained. ‘You told them that you were accused of being a spy. What you didn’t mention was that you were, in fact, in the employ of the CIA at the time.’

Yay! This is so exciting! I heard once that someone wondered about what Emily had done if she'd be working for the FBI so long, like there was a gap. CIA is such a nice gap-filler.

Also, excellent how she withholds information it makes the story so much interesting if she said it all. So, I'll correct my earlier review about me preferring her not to say so much about what had happened to her. You didn't say it all.

I hope you're writing original fiction too, you'd make a nice novelist.

Husband and Did not expect that.

Okay now, I go back to my paper that needs to be finished. Thank you for writing this, tfm, you really entertained me. :) Sounds weird but it's a compliment.
nattysuits chapter 20 . 9/25/2009
He read to her until her eyelids had drifted shut, and she began to sleep.

What a nice last line. So fitting.