Reviews for Disburden
Hoppa12345 chapter 4 . 3/7/2017
WOW. It's difficult to end fics like this, but you did it and you did it well!
hoppa12345 chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
Wow that was awesome! You did the break down scene so well, that was legit one of th best written scenes I have ever read!
The conversation between Chase & Wilson was well done, too, I think it's appropriate Wilson needs someone to lean on, if only briefly, before he goes back to face House. When House suffers, he does too, after all!
Thanks again for writing this!
hoppa12345 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Wow that was amazing, you write them so well! The speech between them was so fluid and believable, they were so in character & in such a tough situation too! Well done I am definitely reading more thank you for writing this masterpiece!
AngrySlothQueen chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
That was great. I mean, there are so few really good in-character House/Wilson fics out there. This was really, really great!
Shao7 chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Great Story! Thank you
scryoko chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Oh, I really loved this, loved how you kept them in character and how, despite House being , well *House*, you've given him quiet vulnerability which is how I've always seen him, even with his sarcastic and hurtful remarks.
moosemaster chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Absolutely marvelous.
"You want to get out of here?"

House exhales sharply, almost a laugh.

"Yeah."

Perfect. Thank you for this wonderful wonderful story.
Kate chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
There was something just... extremely satisfying about this story. I'm really glad I decided to read it! :) Great work, I hope you'll continue to write in this genre.
Dara-si chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Excelent idea..It would be "nice" to watch House sits at Blythes hospital bed:-)
hawaii5063 chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Somehow found my way over here through LJ. Awesome story. Should have way, way more reviews for a story like this than 14. So much good angst, great back story, a bit of unknowns, and a happy ending. Even a touch of Chase. All my favorite stuff. :)

Thanks for writing it.
ally ally oxenfree chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
This is so perfect.
Anonymus chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Wow! Honestly one of the best House-Fanfics I've ever read. Great in character and totally believable. Loved it. Thanks.
everyme chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Hey:)

I just finished reading this fanfiction for the third time, I think, and Im really sorry that I havent reviewed yet, especially since this fanfiction really deserves it.

I particularly noticed the mix of humor and drama in this fic. Although the situation is a rather sad one, all characters are in character throughout the story. I think its really hard to do that with House; most of the time authors tend to make him really tearful and OOC when his parents die or other terrible things happen. Your depiction of House made him a person with the dark humor and biting comments we know from the show, and yet one notices that internally he feels rather depressed about the whole affair.

At first I was a bit disapointed that the story is told from Wilson POV, but after a while I really appreciated it. We cant really hear what House thinks during the show, and I think this POV emphasized this.

The ending was the best. While reading the story I never even considered House and Wilson coming together, but when I read ot, it really fit. With House everything is unexpected and apparently Wilson was really surprised himself.

I also especially liked the scene on the motorbike and at the hotel, I had to grin all the time while reading this, and when Wilson and House at last go back to Houses appartment and Wilson describes his feelings, I felt really elated.

I hope you continue writing such enthralling stories :)

greets
GeeLady chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
Wonderful!
GVBW chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Really good. Wilson & House voices dead on. Wish I had time to finish reading it today. Excellent.