Reviews for Crushing Acknowledgment
Zee chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That was beautiful. And completely shocking; never would I expect prose to come from something as fluffy as Lazytown. I always love when I find pieces of fiction that completely blind-side me when it comes to quality and content. Honestly, brilliant job. :)
geneva chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
So well written! I love this! So very very good!
strangeseraph chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh I love this! I'm so new to the fandom that I'm still finding plenty of episodes to watch that I never have yet, and seeing all the innuendo between SportaRobbie in all of them while helplessly looking for screen caps of the pair together.

This fic is exactly how I see Robbie! Thanks for giving me this fic, I may now be inspired to write my own.

(Also, I've added it to my favorites, and I don't take the time to favorite things very often, since more often then not I'm writing, not reading, but this I felt deserved a pause to review.)
940455 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aw... this made me grin :D It's a bit dense to be Lazytown fic, but it's still sweet!
70808 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
YES! ugh i love this one so much. it's perfect.

please post all your stories! and write MOAR! XD
Purple Cyphers chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
so now you post this here.

well, at least Kitty got to read it, which kind of helps ease her mind at having written me a SportaRobbie for Christmas this year.

yay for slash.
KittyUK chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This is FABULOUS. A thoughtful, insightful monologue that is totally in character, utterly believable and very well-written.

And the last paragraph is just...beautiful. Which is not a word that gets used often about this pairing, but seriously, it is. How lovely to find a story that makes it romantic...

Do more. Please!