Reviews for Mai Rants about Zutara
bleh chapter 1 . 1/31
MAKE A ZUTARA FIC NOW
RandomBitch chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Honestly, I ship Toph/Zuko, but this is hilariously accurate for Zutarians. Mai has always been my favorite character. Now, if only someone would write a rant about MY ship. There's so few stories of it that it's not even funny. The Zutara-dom should be flattered.

Ah, who am I kidding? Zutara needs to burn forever in the deepest pits of hell. Evil Laugh.
Zutara4Ever chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Dear Mai
You are a bitchy emo goth wannabe and you aint even a lolita so fuck you I hate you and I'm pretty damn sure you're also a boy so fuck yourself and your greasy hair too

(All insults directed at Mai and not the author)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Hilarious and it still makes sense. I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I'm sorry but I am a ZUTARA person!
SAmaster01 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
A short, but entertaining read. I feel it could have been edited more, I know you said you wrote it in the heat of the moment.

Regardless I liked it.

Grrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrhh.
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
MAIKO IS DESTINY.

End of story.

Well, not REALLY the end of story, because they had a daughter, and their daughter married Aang and Katara's son, and that eventually led to Iroh 2.0. #headcanon

But the end of the story for all functional purposes, I guess.
Inali Grimalkin chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I enjoyed this. I do ship Zuko and Katara, but I am a stickler for cannon. I have written one Zuko/Katara fanfic of which I'm not proud of, but the one that I recently wrote is not a romantic fic. Zuko and Katara love each other a good friends, and that is all.

I hope you don't think all Zuko/Katara shippers are like that.

You write a good Mai, I love her character because she's so unique and keeps all her thoughts and feelings inside as opposed to TEARBENDING!
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh finally. I don't like Zutara, never have and never will. I prefer them to be friends and the fact that most of the fandom is sipping cactus juice whenever writing Zutara just makes it all the more stupid for me. If you're gonna write a non-canon ship, at least make the points freaking real. I've never read a Zutara fic (never have, probably never will) but I can tell from a lot of people who read and write them-that they're almost insane.

I know, there are intelligent Zutaraians out there that actually have some legitimate reasons for shipping them, but the stupid fangirls on both Zutara and Kataang sides just really, really piss me off. So thank you, for writing something like this. I never really thought Mai was going to be a proper recurring character in the series, and I didn't really think that I'd ever like her that much (or ship Maiko because it was going to fast and their mushy-gushy-ness was really ew), but at the Boiling Rock, when she saves "the jerk who dumped me" I realized that Mai was completely misunderstood throughout the entire thing. If there was a season four to you know, explore her hidden side even more, there would've been more Maiko support in the fandom.

But whatever, I loved this. Thanks. :D
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
bahahaha so funny! Yay maiko! :D
Gabby chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
lol i love you right now! this is hilarious :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I like this.

I'd give you constructive criticism, but I can't really constructively critique this; it does its job, was readable, and amused me.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was extraordinary. I'm a Kataang fan and don't have particular feelings towards either maiko or zutara, but I must say this was splendid coming from Mai's point of view. Thank you for writing this.