Reviews for Who's That Girl
Caschick23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Please update soon! How would Creedy feel about his best friend and cousin being together
TravelingThroughTime chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Hi Spotsgoil!

I've never read Eragon but I saw the movie. I think that would be a fantastic crossover...Ryan becomming a rider will also add to the epic plot.

I can't wait to see how it turns out. So good luck!

PS.

If you're interested, I made a Bruce Wayne Tribute video on youtube. It has Keanu Reeves in it too, but you'll like the Christian parts, if you ever wanna watch it. I'm under the same penname there too.
TravelingThroughTime chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Whoohoo! Quinn is hot! Now on to reviewing...

I really like the story you're building on here. It's overall extrememly interesting and I desperately encourage (or beg) you to finish...get it moving!

Now, you said on the summary that you didn't want Quinn to end up with Alex...I'm cool with OCs depending on how well the author writes them into a story and so far so good. But it's called Who's That Girl and this OC is named Ryan...is she a girl? Ryan is a pretty name, but it sort of sounds boyish, and it threw me off at first. Not that you should change it, but I just want to be sure.

Anyway, this is awesome and I love it. I think this will be a great story so please finish it.

There was however, one sentence that was awkward to me:

You wrote: After about two years had passed and times just kept getting harder, we began to think it was hopeless.

Here's the way it should have been written:

After about two years had passed, times just kept getting harder...You didn't really need the "and" in there. Just something to think about. But it depends on what you see as fit really.

Well, thanks for posting. I'll add this to my alerts list. This is so much fun so please update!

TravelingThroughTime
Ceville chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Awesome start!

Definitely looking forward to reading more.

:D
Lift the Wings chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Ooh, sounds interesting. I love this movie - primarily because of Gerard Butler, Matthew McConaughey, and Christian Bale! :D Sounds interesting! If you don't mind, it says romance - who is it between? :D