Reviews for Bananas are actually herbs
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
aww cute. I've often wondered how Reid felt when he realizes no one is listening
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Haha, that was funny, (: Great job! :D
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Cute fic.
Charmina chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was good. It's nice that for once in awhile someone takes the time to actually listen to him, he deserves that.
Physics Magic chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This has gotta be one of my favorite Criminal Minds fan fiction! It was adorable, I love JJ and Reid together! You're a terrific writer, you should write more! LOTS more!
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
aw...that was sweet! and id ,isten to spencey anyday...great story! it was so sweet!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aw, cute!
Aye Chihuahua chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Ah-dorable. I love it, that's such a Reid thing to say... :) Although now I'm curious as to what ice cream he chose!

blendedhappymeal chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
“Guys, let’s get some ice cream”

It'll be hilarious picturing Hotch saying that.

Once again, love Reid with his facts and theories, whatever they are. :D
mariko05 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I have to agree that a silent Reid is strange and scary. Also, I think you've really mastered the ackwardness of his character. I hope you plan on writing more...I'm curious to see where this relationship with JJ is going, even though I think she is really cute with LaMontagne Jr.
mabelreid chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Silence is very scary when it comes to Reid. I don't blame JJ for being concerned. I love ice cream so this was a great read. Thanks for writing it.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
So cute, so very Reid. I love it when he is on one of his long rambling lectures. You did a great job. It sounded just like him.
tearbos chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Cute. A silent Reid is rather scary.
izzie1234 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Great great story :)

JJ is right, silence doesn't quite suit him