Reviews for Bad Boys and Book Nerds
idreamofyou chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
What the hell? Not a twist I was expecting! J & J? The twins? Guess I'll find out soon enough :)
idreamofyou chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
I love Jasper teasing Edward! Edward is so cute! I want one :)
idreamofyou chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Too be honest Jasper is my least favorite vamp from the series. But you write him REALLY well and I am truly enjoying reading his and Alice's story :) And I love love love awkward Edward. lol.
idreamofyou chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
OMG OMG OMG! I love forward Bella! Would say more but I want to know what happens next.
idreamofyou chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Jasper dressed to impress - HA. So fun. Edward already pining after Bella. I love obsessive Edward. The analogy with the rubber band and ball is very insightful of their inherent natures. Thanks for the chapter!
idreamofyou chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hola,

I recently found you on jasperlerks. How I got there is a mystery? Hilarious. So here I am checking out your fic. I freakin' LOVE it! Great hook at the end :)

I am not clear on ff review protocol when a story is complete prior to starting it but I like to review as I read - helps the #s too.

On to CH.2. . .
belmo18 chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
AH! THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVE THIS STORY!

I love the whole Superman/Clark Kent thing! I think it's absolutely adorable and kind of sexy. :D I L-O-V-E-D it more than I love sushi, and that's saying something. You are an amazing author, and I can't wait to read your other stories.

-Belmo
Rolled-Over-Beethoven chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
Awh ] That was so cute _

Love the bit about Clark/Superman :D

Brilliant :D
GraceCullenToTheRescue chapter 15 . 5/22/2009
great story. I loved it. looking forward to reading your other suff! :D
missrat chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Eww!

I've had a stalker (back in my college days), and this hits too close to home.
Keira Sawyer chapter 15 . 5/8/2009
aw, that's it? :(
vansgurl144 chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
ekk i loved this!
klutzygirl34 chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
so sad to see it go!
littlesunshinebee chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
man, i love your writing, it's really god! :D
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 15 . 4/30/2009
He DIDN'T! Oh gosh.. he did... he actually said Clark Kent... but Superman... AH! Gosh... SO nerdy... But funny... and cute. :P

haha. Secret Identity? m. I want me some Superman!

Aw! It's over? :( That's alright I guess, it was fun while it lasted! Kinda makes me want to watch Smallville... or Superman Returns... But I prefer the guy from Smallville as CK/K-E. :D SO much better looking...

LOVED IT!