Reviews for Bad Boys and Book Nerds
idreamofyou chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Too be honest Jasper is my least favorite vamp from the series. But you write him REALLY well and I am truly enjoying reading his and Alice's story :) And I love love love awkward Edward. lol.
idreamofyou chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
OMG OMG OMG! I love forward Bella! Would say more but I want to know what happens next.
idreamofyou chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Jasper dressed to impress - HA. So fun. Edward already pining after Bella. I love obsessive Edward. The analogy with the rubber band and ball is very insightful of their inherent natures. Thanks for the chapter!
idreamofyou chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hola,

I recently found you on jasperlerks. How I got there is a mystery? Hilarious. So here I am checking out your fic. I freakin' LOVE it! Great hook at the end :)

I am not clear on ff review protocol when a story is complete prior to starting it but I like to review as I read - helps the #s too.

On to CH.2. . .
belmo18 chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
AH! THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVE THIS STORY!

I love the whole Superman/Clark Kent thing! I think it's absolutely adorable and kind of sexy. :D I L-O-V-E-D it more than I love sushi, and that's saying something. You are an amazing author, and I can't wait to read your other stories.

-Belmo
Rolled-Over-Beethoven chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
Awh ] That was so cute _

Love the bit about Clark/Superman :D

Brilliant :D
GraceCullenToTheRescue chapter 15 . 5/22/2009
great story. I loved it. looking forward to reading your other suff! :D
missrat chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Eww!

I've had a stalker (back in my college days), and this hits too close to home.
Keira Sawyer chapter 15 . 5/8/2009
aw, that's it? :(
vansgurl144 chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
ekk i loved this!
klutzygirl34 chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
so sad to see it go!
littlesunshinebee chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
man, i love your writing, it's really god! :D
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 15 . 4/30/2009
He DIDN'T! Oh gosh.. he did... he actually said Clark Kent... but Superman... AH! Gosh... SO nerdy... But funny... and cute. :P

haha. Secret Identity? m. I want me some Superman!

Aw! It's over? :( That's alright I guess, it was fun while it lasted! Kinda makes me want to watch Smallville... or Superman Returns... But I prefer the guy from Smallville as CK/K-E. :D SO much better looking...

LOVED IT!

LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
Okay, James is a total freaking creeper... that is NOT alright... I would SO be calling in the big COP brother right about now...

LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Romeo and Juliet? Bleh!

We had to memorize scenes and present them in English class. We chose the fight between Romeo and Tybalt right after Mecrutio dies, rather than that one. :D I was Romeo, my ffriend Shannen was Tybalt and Paige was Benvolio... We had foam swords and everything!

Though I'ma girl, I think I make a pretty darn good Romeo!

:D

:O... She kisses him so Mike won't see her? Aw!

Superman fan is she? :D I like Clark Kent too. He's my favourite... then Wolverine, and Max Payne after that. :D

811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »