Reviews for Bad Boys and Book Nerds
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
I noticed the shirt! Bella thought it was a navy blue comforter correct? Yes James WILL have to wait *sniggers* Bella and Edward are very busy LOl
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
Uhm (O.o) Whoa 'nuff said but he seems to have some sort of OCD illness I mean come on this guy seriously needs help when you become to attahed to some one like in that movie in the roommate rebbeca was attached way too much to the other girl...anyways on to the next chapter...I'm getting a wee bit lazy and won't review until hapter 15...i think
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Happy be-lated B-day! LoL. I love Jalice a little to fast but whatever this is good _. I think it's sweet how edward get's nervous easily D
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
Grr! Wrote one good review and just *poof* Ughhhh! *sigh* well this one will be short...I loved it D haha pretty short eh? still counts though...hey some people are too lazy to rewrite again so yeah...
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Pfft, Daniel gale and Edward Cullen *sniggers* Come on Edward Cullen has to be at least way more *cough* hotter *cough* than him xD even though their the same LoL. EDward friggin' Cullen FTW!

Edward interjected. "Little brother?"

Alice laughed. "They grow them big in these parts."

LMAO god, that *wipes away tears* sounded so wrong *cluthes stomach* sorry I just xD had to say this in here because honestly whoa alice! xD sorry that's what happens once your in that moment of being a teenager xD haha ever heard of the term everything's bigger in America? ROFLMAO I guess that's true! LoL.

This is taking place in a bad situation so you wouldn't expect Alice to be her perky self. I think you did good _ plus mucho funny haha j/k I know spanish just trying to add a more comical saying into it *shruggs* Muy chistoso xD lleno de humor haha very funny full of humor.
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
*insert imaginary happy dance* I guessed Jacoooooob xD I was thinking 'bout james but was like naaa he seems to be a bad person from what Bella-not wanting to rememeber-thought. Hahah why in the world i would pick Seth Clearwater well check out my screen name xD Poor jake and LoL I have to admit i laughed more than a person would think right at the start when he said the pun line even though I've heard it in BD. God i really hope they made Jake say at least a few jokes in the BD movies _ shame on the producer if they dont -_- j/k. On to the next chapter )
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Who can it be...who can it be...who the hell can it be...SSsss'not sure of who...Rosalie? Emmett? Alice? Charlie? Renee? SETH! Haha nooo or Jake! IDK mike? LoL I can go on xD but nevermind that anyways was some good halarious stuff back there with edward and bella meeting xD
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
*_* *insert adoring clasp of hands and crooning* Cute! Aaand Halarious! Haha I hope their is some more teasing from Jazz to Edward xD Definately want to see if it boost up Edward to be a little more out to get Bella? *shruggs* anyways great chappie D

P.s: Nooo! 20 Dogs are better than 20 cats ) hehe just a wolf girls advise xD because you have to admit dogs are wayyyy better than scardy cats xD
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Awwww! So friggin' cute! I forgot to mention(chapter 3) if I might be a mini english major because I though for a moment about the lines edward was reciting and though AHA ROMEO AND JULIET! Mini major me? before of cousre alice had said it was them. I read the book freshman year of high school and though it was okay after all it cam out in twilighand I though 'huh good book in really good book, i might want to pay attention on this one' and I did D. Loved the chapter by the way ehhh my friend texted me if I was going to come but Imma say no and leave out the part that I'm reading instead of partying out with them LoL, I'm sure the're missing me xD.
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
*squeals* So cute! I'm missing out on a party I got invited to and am reading this instead and you know what I sure as hell prefer this xD than going to a wedding my friends invited me to *shruggs* damn social anxiety disorder I may have whether its that or social phobia IDK all i know is that I'm enjoying reading this to get the guiltyness off my chest for not going D I'm going to keep on reading this, this is really great thumbs up for you d(_)b and the story to keep me distracted.
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I'm liking Edward being sarcsatic at the begging of the chapter xD Lol(I think LOL is getting old but i still use it *shruugs*). Oooh I wonder how edward will react to knowing it was bella he nearly ran over haha and hmm Jasper love I like _.
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I am very int *haves trouble spelling word so copies and pastes it* intrigued haha thank you little side bar thingy xD anyways...I'm liking the first chapter so I'll give the rest of the story a shot *mimmicks mike's gun noise* to read _. I hope the saying oppposites really do attract 'cus Alice and JapserJalice *insert million of fan hearts* anyways on with the story...
twilightbookworm1224 chapter 15 . 7/1/2011
cute! loved it!
jemster23 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Ohhh I like this:) Can't wait to read the next chapter...

Me x

ps: Loved the reference to Pinky and the brain!
IrishArtist25 chapter 12 . 3/12/2011