Reviews for Bad Boys and Book Nerds
coolb88 chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
I love this story! I like how the characters seem so realistic yet so true to the real thing like Jasper and Bella working at the library and Edward thinking he has OCD. I cannot wait for more, please update soon :)
CathyD chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
Another good chapter. I enjoyed seeing it from Edward's POV. The only thing that would be better is if the chapters were longer. I can't stand short chapters. :/ But, we'll take what we can get.

Keep it coming! :)

hammondgirl chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
Argh! I want more. I hate getting all excited over a good intro (it was totally addicting) and then not be able to get to the good stuff. Where's the good stuff? Argh! I guess I'll just have to be patient and add you to my faves and alerts like a good fanfic reader.
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
I really like this story so far! It'll be interesting to read about the date!
smnthklly chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
I like some of Edward's POV it helps to understand just what he is like in the story and it will be interesting to see his feelings as well as Bella's when they finally meet each other! Jasper is so sweet
bitsy-glitter chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
Your story is really good so far, I'm enjoying it and it really has a lot of potential. I like how you have handled the characters; they seem like realistic people.

I think the change of POV was fine. You're writing it in third person narrative so you can switch views of the story quite easily without much confusion. It's when you start writing it from one characters POV then halfway through a chapter switch to another POV then another that it gets really confusing.

But you are doing well so far, I'm definitely intrigued and will be back to read more.

All the best!

BG x
IhaveMYedward chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
I enjoyed Edward's POV!

And I am loving Jasper in this story. His friendships with Bella and Edward are so natural feeling. Sometimes when people are trying to fit all the "Twilight relationships" together they feel forced.

Can't wait until the double date!

solarstar17 chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
GREAT chapter! oh Jasper is so cute, this is one of the first fanfics i have read where jasper is around more than Em. KEEP GOING I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR!
spuntinsel chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
my only critique is this chapter just isn't long enough! i need more! i love it.
RansomLove chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
I don't know if I sent you a review for the first chapter or not, but now I'm sending one. :D I love the Jasper love in your story. I've actually been hoping for awhile that I would come across a story that started out with Jasper and Bella instead of maybe Emmett and Bella. I'm assuming the date is next chapter right? Or am I going to have to wait another one? :P

Anxiously awaiting the date,

Cari :D
autumn-girl83 chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
neatospeedo chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
i like...

more please!
midsummerstars chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
Your story is so easy to read, it just flows easily...not to mention is also well written! Plus - YOU ARE FUNNY! Bonus points! :)
dreamskribbler chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
aww i love that jasper is excited about the date! and it made me smile that he read

great chapter, i look forward to more :)
OhCamilla chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
this reads really well so far, i love your writing style!

i'm greatly atticipating the double date!

would you care to update tomorrow? please?

thanks for the read,