Reviews for The Boss Unmasked
Loyal DC Fan chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
FYI: the boss is a male...
Partsu chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
my gosh! I couldn't contain my laughter when I read the final line!
Boss chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
What possessed you to write this type of story without my sanction? I demand you revoke this piece at once! This is insulting!

-3212
boss chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
worthless
nataeiy1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
How did I not read this before? I am (not surprisingly) disturbed by the lack of the character Goro in the ff dc character archive! Me is thinking, being inspired by thee...
SecretSeason chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
:O *gasp* wat the? :O
angelicat123 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
ahahahaha! omg, that's hilarious to think about.
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
haha. that was funny! the BO boss is a cat! haha...
AceTiff12 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
When I found out The Boss was a girl I thought, "Oh, that's cool."

When I found out The Boss was a cat I thought, "Oh, that's...wait, what the?"

Interesting oneshot, and great grammar, spelling (only one mistake)and punctuation.
Rani07 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Oh my gosh! Okay, I recently wrote a story JUST like this one for school, where it seems like the protagonist is a human being and at the very end you find out it's actually a cat, so I immediately recognized the Boss was a kitty from the very first sentence in this fic! XD

Oh man... I can now be proud of myself. xD

You should've named the Boss Goro-chan! That would've been ultimate awesomeness.. XD

Great job! I so hope this could be the real Conan ending... */*
ziraulo chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
...wow a cat...pretty weird, but i'm in the mood for the weird stuff for a random reason! sugarhigh! yay me!
HopeGrace1290 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Keep this up, and you'll end up in my favourite author's list! Lolz
yolapeoples chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
That was so good! Very random, but I totally didn't see that coming and it was really nicely written!

Awesome job!

Y
SwiftWidget chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Muwahahahahahaha! We cats shall rule the world! May all of human kind bow down to our fuzzy greatness! X3 Go Boss cat go! The dogs must be punished!

Oh yeah. Great story! I love this series! Keep at it! May your eyes be always sharp and tail always fluffy!
hallow777 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
now that was certainly an interesting story very good though and unfortunately no the real boss has not been discovered in the manga or anime yet although a new black organization member has been talked about before but we havent seen who it is yet. but thats getting off topic. It took me a minute after reading that for it to finally click in my head that it was actually a cat haha i thought it was a human until i read the last line lol you did a wonderful job!