Reviews for Friendship
Asphodel Lark chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
Merely a flesh wound! Hahahah a I love you Monty !
caldera32 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
That's the sort of joke Merlin would make.

Anyway, loved the fic :)
Kool Kato chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
Haha! Loved the ending! Im so sad this story ended but glad you finished it!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
fantastic! i hope you decide to write a sequal as this story was amazing and left me wanting more and i am sure i am not the only one who thinks this. whether or not you decide to write a sequal though, i would like to thank you so very much for writing this amazing story and sharing it here. i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings. good luck!
Whirlwind421 chapter 16 . 1/6/2011
Good story! I love the friendship between the two!
dangerousdisadvantage chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
love this story
CrayonsPink chapter 16 . 7/21/2009
FANTASTIC job! I loved it!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 16 . 7/3/2009
Not a bad story. Great Merlin/Arthur Friendship writing. Nicely done. Keep writing!
SUPRNTRAL LVR chapter 16 . 12/12/2008
This was a really nice chapter. It wrapped up a lot of questions and rounded things off nicely. Are you going to do more?

SUPRNTRAL LVR.
buttonbit chapter 16 . 12/12/2008
That's funny- Arthur has a twisted sense of humour- but in a strange way, funny!

:D
myrmidryad chapter 16 . 12/12/2008
You class your bedroom as safe? Gaius, evesdropping? Never! “She won’t be angry for long. Soon she’ll calm down and think of a plan to kill me and you again,” “Oh, Merlin, you really know how to make someone feel better don’t you?” “That’s just plain morbid, Arthur, and you know it.”

I have literally, not stopped laughing! Update soon, cos this is f*ckin' hyterical!
barbequed hamster chapter 16 . 12/12/2008
OMG, my name is Bethan. It's like Beth and Than rolled into one. Isn't that weird!
xXStephRheaXx chapter 16 . 12/12/2008
Amzing chapter yet again. That isnt the end is it? I cant believe the season is ending! I hope theres more. x
Morena Evensong chapter 16 . 12/11/2008
This was a great story and I enjoyed reading it a lot. I really liked that Merlin wasn't strong enough to defeat her, but he didn't exactly lose to her either.

That last bit cracked me up.

Thanks for sharing!
MontyPythonFan chapter 15 . 12/10/2008
Omg love the last line :-p lol

Fab fic, stayed true to the characters all the way through :-D Bring on chapter 16!

Jess