Reviews for Desolation
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Very well written.
coconut13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Holy crap, another great story! I apologize for having nothing good to say, but the plight of the Alexandra sisters is a great topic to read about. Excellent job depicting the dark side of the story; you didn't overdo it, which happens all the time in stories on this site. So, good job! :)

I keep meaning to check out one of your Raphael/Cassandra stories! I prefer her with Siegfried (another target of angst... isn't there anyone HAPPY in Soul Calibur! :D) but Raphael is awesome too! :D
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Very dark, but good. Keep writing
Fire Kunai chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow...That was so very powerful. I loved line of it! The words and sentences moved so well together. Totally perfect! You must write more Soul Calibur fiction, you're very talented!

*Saves to faves*

PS: I have seen that picture, it was really wonderful! Cassandra was really scary looking _
Jen-Bot chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I have to admit I love this fic. Unlike some of the stories posted this was very well written and detailed congrats on such great story.
Sindel chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Very good. I expect to see some more.
Anysia chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Ho-oly God, that was dark...but brilliantly so, and speaking as a total horror junkie, I loved it. The last two lines remind me of something out of Lovecraft or Matheson, the type of little twist that just sends a chill up your spine. Very nicely done.

Stylistically speaking...you know, in the time since you started writing PoM, your writing has become so much more polished and nuanced that it's truly a joy to see. The subtleties in this story, the foreshadowing, the elements of horror...it's all beautifully done, and exactly how I've always pictured Cassandra becoming slowly corrupted by Soul Edge's influence. Add in just the right amount of pathos with Sophitia, and you've got a nice twisted slice of darkfic that leaves the reader slightly unsettled when all's said and done, and that's exactly what horror fiction should do. I loved it.

All in all, you're doing great; keep it up. :)