Reviews for Seeing Double
cklammer chapter 21 . 9/2/2009
The story was completed when I came upon it. It is a good story. It deals very well with the emotional complications the plot twists visit upon the characters.
Obsidius chapter 21 . 3/8/2009
Very good story. THanks
Ceridwyn2 chapter 21 . 12/24/2008
Yay for another part but sad to see it end. I liked the tie-in to New Caprica and the bittersweet conversation between bill, Saul and Lee.

Hope for a new story soonish.
McGonagallFan chapter 21 . 12/21/2008
It's over? o0oh that's so sad. It was another fantastic story and I'm so looking forward to reading another one.
ldellis65 chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
: ( 's over? Now what do I have to look forward to? Thanks for taking time to update when you've been so busy! Enjoyed it very much.
carolann chapter 21 . 12/20/2008
Nice ending. The part about the squirrels and the peanuts was really cute. It's nice that Bill was able to contact the other universe and find out that they were OK and had settled on a planet of their own. That was very thoughtful of Kira to do that for him. Bill/Laura is the main thing I really enjoy about Battlestar Galactica 2003 and it's great that you're such a prolific writer of fan fiction for them.
carolann chapter 20 . 12/19/2008
The Bill from this universe hasn't been dead that long so I don't buy our Bill and their Laura getting married so soon after their spouses' deaths. Maybe if 6 months to 1 year had passed. I always thought it interesting that the 12 colonies only had 1 language. Did they always have space travel abilities since they settled on the colonies from Kobol? Having humans on Earth speak so many different languages must be pretty strange for them. I'm assuming that they'll want to visit Greece since that holds some key to their possible connection with Earth.
HugMyMoose chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Sweet Chapter I really love how well they are starting to connect as themselves~ cant wait to see the next sorry to see this one coming to an end soon~ :(
Ceridwyn2 chapter 20 . 12/15/2008
Ah, very sweet.

PS. you neglected any part of Canada. :)

From east to west: Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, (both of which I'm partial to), Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NorthWest Territories, Nunavut.

I like your story very much. Look forward to more.
McGonagallFan chapter 20 . 12/15/2008
Finally, they're getting married! (party) Please update as soon as you can because I'm dying to see what happens next!
ldellis65 chapter 20 . 12/15/2008
Thanks for taking the time out to write. I know what a pain exams are...boy do I know.
ldellis65 chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
Ek! Finally, some disgustingly sweet moments! Loved it.
kywildcat chapter 19 . 12/12/2008
So I just had to review again because I am really enjoying this story. I wasn't sure how it would be at first but you're very clearly respecting their "original" spouses yet allowing them to find each other at the same time...SQEE for the kiss and I only have one thing to say about that..o.k. well 2 things...first...FINALLY! and second...more please. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter.
carolann chapter 19 . 12/8/2008
Well they're now at their new home and it sounds like a pretty place. I'm wondering how the humans on Earth are dealing with these colonials being human and what explanation they've come up with for how these other humans evolved for thousands of years elsewhere across the galaxy. Thanks for the chapter.
HugMyMoose chapter 19 . 12/8/2008
Glad to see a new chapter and that they are getting closer~ finally, I wonder how our BSG universe is fairing?~ looking forward to seeing how the settling of the colonies plays out too!