Reviews for By the Power of the Stars
Crazy With Happiness chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
This was an awesome story!
Hedgi chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
this is good! and i'm glad jun is nice- she reminds me a bit of Torina, in 'the seer and the sword'

stars and smiles
kaygirl chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
Seriously an awesome story ).
Litanya chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
This is really good. I love it!
AnimegirlH chapter 9 . 6/26/2003
You know, you really bastardize Davis in this whole thing. Not that I didn't like the story, but I wonder if you've got something against him. I don't mean to be mean or anything, just my thoughts. If you find them offensive, I'm sorry, they weren't meant to be. Good story, can't wait for the sequel.
christie chapter 9 . 11/29/2002
please make a sequel. l really like thia fanfiction.
sammy chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
please write a sequel. please I need to know what happens!
Kim chapter 9 . 11/22/2002
please make a sequel! please, please
Sammy chapter 9 . 11/17/2002
I justed loved this fanfiction. it was the best! please make a sequel...
Karimon chapter 9 . 11/3/2002
WRITE THE REST! WRITE THE REST! WRRITE THE REST SOOOOOOON!

Well, that's all that really needs to be said.

TAKARI 4EVA!
Sir Brass of the Pen chapter 9 . 9/16/2002
nice epilogue! I like the way you write your stories, and this was definately an exceptional chapter. Oh, and I can tell (even without you having told me) that there is a sequel in the works. YAY! Great job, and keep up the great writing. God knows the digimon fanfic community is in desperate need of good writers.

Cheers,

~Sir Brass of the Pen
Planet Mads chapter 9 . 9/7/2002
OMG! That was so amazingly good. Where is the sequel? I need a sequel. Are you going to make davis, ken and yolei turn good like in The Dark Kingdom?
Karimon chapter 9 . 9/2/2002
YAY! I finally found this story again! I had it on my favs for AOL, but my dad took off AOL, so i lost it. I finally get to see what happens at the end! YAYAYAY! And BTW, this is a awsome story.
EllaJ.W chapter 9 . 8/26/2002
yay! more endings to my favorite story! yay yay yay!

i cant wait for you guys to finish my story, and i LOVE your epilogue!

keep writing! ~~Ella
Cloud Albatou chapter 9 . 8/15/2002
Fantastic ending_I can't wait to see the sequel!_