Reviews for By the Power of the Stars
Crazy With Happiness chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
This was an awesome story!
Hedgi chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
this is good! and i'm glad jun is nice- she reminds me a bit of Torina, in 'the seer and the sword'

stars and smiles
kaygirl chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
Seriously an awesome story ).
Litanya chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
This is really good. I love it!
AnimegirlH chapter 9 . 6/26/2003
You know, you really bastardize Davis in this whole thing. Not that I didn't like the story, but I wonder if you've got something against him. I don't mean to be mean or anything, just my thoughts. If you find them offensive, I'm sorry, they weren't meant to be. Good story, can't wait for the sequel.
christie chapter 9 . 11/29/2002
please make a sequel. l really like thia fanfiction.
sammy chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
please write a sequel. please I need to know what happens!
Kim chapter 9 . 11/22/2002
please make a sequel! please, please
Sammy chapter 9 . 11/17/2002
I justed loved this fanfiction. it was the best! please make a sequel...
Karimon chapter 9 . 11/3/2002
WRITE THE REST! WRITE THE REST! WRRITE THE REST SOOOOOOON!

Well, that's all that really needs to be said.

TAKARI 4EVA!
Sir Brass of the Pen chapter 9 . 9/16/2002
nice epilogue! I like the way you write your stories, and this was definately an exceptional chapter. Oh, and I can tell (even without you having told me) that there is a sequel in the works. YAY! Great job, and keep up the great writing. God knows the digimon fanfic community is in desperate need of good writers.

Cheers,

Sir Brass of the Pen
Planet Mads chapter 9 . 9/7/2002
OMG! That was so amazingly good. Where is the sequel? I need a sequel. Are you going to make davis, ken and yolei turn good like in The Dark Kingdom?
Karimon chapter 9 . 9/2/2002
YAY! I finally found this story again! I had it on my favs for AOL, but my dad took off AOL, so i lost it. I finally get to see what happens at the end! YAYAYAY! And BTW, this is a awsome story.
EllaJ.W chapter 9 . 8/26/2002
yay! more endings to my favorite story! yay yay yay!

i cant wait for you guys to finish my story, and i LOVE your epilogue!

keep writing! Ella
Cloud Albatou chapter 9 . 8/15/2002
Fantastic ending_I can't wait to see the sequel!_