Reviews for Lights! Camera! Action!: The Playboy & The Dropout
cuponoodles chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Keep it UP
Please... xD
Marcellechan chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
hii ! well i realize u havent updated in like 2 years but i really love ur story! 3 n_n
Kathie-Rin chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
I agree the story is very good and i love that naruto isn't just falling into the relationship... its good for sasuke to not get what he wants all the time... and sakura.. her character is so good. i love that she is a friend and someone that they can depend on.
Nokito-chan chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
As promised, one ramble coming up xD

Okay, in terms of the emotion that I always imagined a (real) yaoi story to have this was perfect. Sasuke's sub-conscious sabotage of every relationship Naruto's ever had was a wonderful touch - especially how he tries to justify it. What struck me about that scenario was how it's more than jealousy (even if Sasuke didn't recognize it as such at the time)it was Sasuke's fear of Naruto really falling in love and leaving him forever.

Naruto's character was wonderfully done. As always he wears his heart on his sleeve and he's not embarrassed about it. Also, the way he's trying to protect himself from Sasuke and the pain he could cause but at the same time he's unable to leave Sasuke totally alone ... LOVE.

Another thing that I thought worked very well was that once they'd slept together and it was done there wasn't any denial - confusion, chaos and mental disorder yes but no whining which suits Sasuke's character.

Itachi made me laugh - so did Ino and the interaction between the characters felt really natural.

The only thing that I can think of in terms of criticism is the Sakura-shot-her-ex-thing ... it's not bad, it just felt really sudden, like you could've had a bit more of a lead up before revealing Sakura's secrets. But, I must say, I'm really enjoying a Sakura that's not blatantly swooning every time Sasuke's in the near vicinity!

Just an aside: I almost get the idea that something will be happening between Sasuke and Sakura - I don't know, it might just be me, but I kinda get that vibe from their interaction. I'm probably totally wrong though xD

I have to say that picturing Sasuke in an Armani suit didn't hurt any

I read in your a/n that people were giving you trouble about the whole Sasuke-is-the-uke thing. I personally didn't find it like that at all. Imo, there wasn't a definitive seme/uke in this at all. Which is wonderful 'cause I hate how in a lot of yaoi fics you've got the uke getting more and more girly as time passes. That's just wrong ... he's still a guy!

Anyways, I thought you captured that intensity of the Sasuke/Naruto relationship really well and I look forward to your updates!

~Nokito
heya chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ermmmmmmm wellllll whattttttt

Gay sex, ewwwwwwwwwwwww!
luv it chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
Please update soon..I really want to know what's going to happen next..keep up the good work ]
StrawberryMii-Chan chapter 12 . 1/22/2010
please you have to update. i'm dying slowly... and I love your stories. )
StrawberryMii-Chan chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
*plays dramtic music* bum bum bum...luv it
StrawberryMii-Chan chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
not many poeple justify their likes and dislikes during thier stories. It gives me a better knowledge of how you came up with the story and what it means to you. btw I love it...D
StrawberryMii-Chan chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
okay chapter 3 answered the quetion in chapter 1...*blushes like crazy*
StrawberryMii-Chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
why do I have the feeling that naruto is gonna go after Sakura and then Sasuke is gonna flip? I loved the chapter...is sasuke just gay for naruto?
sher162252 chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
I love this story... I can't wait to read more... This is one of the best stories I have read... Thank you so much for writing it :D :D :D
Akiofthefunk chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
heyy blade! i love your story! i found you through another fav of mine and decided to read your story. i have to say i love the wayy you made the love triangle and i found the second sex scene pretty intense. the way you have kept us guessing about the true uke is truly are a truly fantastic writer,i hope you can continue this story.

love akki! 33 :)
debsdragons chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
Please update when you can I want to know how Sasuke will get Naruto!