Reviews for Side B
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
funny and a little bit sad, i like it
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I enjoyed this, was very good and interesting to 'see' what Dean's thought might have been when the deaths happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was really very good. I especially liked the way you drew parallels between the first time and the last.
i say hello chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
loved the parallels at the start and end! great work
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Aww *-* Great!

I love mystery spot One of the best episodes of supernatural ever

I liked that story

See you around

Rosetta
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
lol...this is neat! I never thought of showing it from Dean's POV...I mean, we kinda figured he wouldn't know much difference between each day but this is pretty cool.. :)

nice job!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Omg, this is so freaking funny - and so freaking sad, seriously -.- ... When I think about dying!dean I just wanna cry, uh, it's so horrible to watch him die. But on the other side, your little story was just great and funny, I had to laugh about the way you described Dean. His thoughts were so hilarious! And all this "Dean: Tuesday No.1 , Sam: Tuesday No.101" - amazing *lol*

Greetings from germany!

Kritty
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I HATE YOU FOR PWNING ANGST LIKE YOU DO.

HATE YOU.

XD

Friggin' tearing up like a baby.

Ridiculous.

Favs. ]

.BurnXx
jasper03 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This was absolutely brilliant! I had always wanted to see Dean's POV and this really hit it on the nose. I liked the part about the retriever, only Dean Winchester could be so unlucky to be killed by a retriever. And when you wrote about how he didn't want Sam to hold him in his arms while he was dying because he knew how terrible it was and that he never got to tell his brother he loved him... it was so very touching. This was truly fantastic!
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Great job! Wonderfully done.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Simply OUTSTANDING!

Wow. I'm almost at a loss for words.

Not only is this unique and clever but it's well written and incredibly well constructed. I wanted to pick out a favorite section or two, but I can't; they are all fantastic (although the golden retriever bit made me laugh because that is exactly what I thought when the episode aired!) You also did a really good job of not over-writing any one section.

I think this might be the first of your stories that I've read, but it definitely won't be the last. I'm really looking forward to checking out more! In the meantime, this is going to my favorites. I’ll be reading it again.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
You're right. I've seen tags and codas from Sam's POV but never Dean's until now. This was great!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Very nice take on Dean's POV, especially since we do always get Sam's reaction. I liked the way you bookended the 'never told him I loved him' idea. It worked well for the tone of the piece. Nice job and thanks for sharing.
LilMissWinchester chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
You...wow...
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Beautifully and creatively written! I LOVE this look at Mystery Spot through Dean's eyes. These were my favorites of yours: first death, electricution (rawhead reference was brilliant), sausage, and the last death. Great work!