Reviews for Collapse
scarletwitch45 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Dramatic. I was actually hoping there'd be more chapters but otherwise this is awesome
H20zikkiaddict chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Wow, that's all I can say. Amazing writing skills, real talent
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I think you did a great. JobXD
Lord Jeremy Silver chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Very good story. I was happy when I got to the end of it and found out that Zane didn't die. Rikki is awesome so I don't want her to lose her boyfriend.

Well done!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was a sweet Rikki and Zane story to read. Loved it, a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was sweet, I liked it.:)
gabisamore chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Great story! I love stories where the boyfriend gets hurt! SOOOO CUTE! You're a good writer; keep up the good work.

Ella
silversigning chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Hypothermia is when your body temperature drops below 35C, or 95F. What Zane would have had is hyperthermia, which is when the body temperature gets too high. The most common causes are heat stroke or a reaction to drugs. And heat stroke is caused by being in the sun too long. So actually, Zane didn't have hypothermia. He had hyperthermia.
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love this! Wish you'd update, but alas, onehshots are oneshots :( *sigh hahaha keep up the awesome writing
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
First H20 fic I've ever read. I've only watched halfway into season 2, so that's the main reason I stay away from fics.

This was really cute. I liked it when they got together. Good fic and good pairing. Hope you write more H20!
Rapidez chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I'm positive I've already red the story but I must have forgotten to compliment you! :D Nice and simple plot, enjoyable to read and not too complicated; I've recently developed the urge to read fanfics of those two. It is a fandom I used to lake AGES ago. :D
AmberBambers chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Loved it! You're a good writer:) I love Rikki and Zane, they're so cute!
Blewwolf chapter 1 . 5/12/2011