Reviews for In The End
Very enjoyable
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
creative way to get rid of 7
nlbpapermate chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Well,well, Sevens a gonner, he he he ha ha ha jeeze that's too bad. Well ya know, somebodys gotta die so why not the Borg in the catsuit, I say. Lots of action short on romance but they got together in the last few paragraphs. I wasn't so sure, you had me going on that. This story was different than the usual fare and that I appreciated very much.I am so sick of the usual stuff. Good story.
GLovesTrek chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Very good story, interesting, well-written, yes better than Endgame, quite nice (well except for one scene, lol) version of how J/C should have been, liked the quiet moments between them, enjoyed this, thanks for writing!
SusanC chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
What a great story! Lots of action and passion. And I love the gentle ending. Coming to terms with their feelings for each other, in a coffee shop! But of course. The Borg Queen being able to re-assimilate Seven is more realistic than what we saw on Endgame and once that happened, she had to go. Thanks for doing this excellent re-write of the Voyager ending.
Inquisitive dreamer chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I have recently re-discovered my love for voyager, I watched it as a child. I am currently watching season four, today I began to feel the fear of 'endgame' creeping up on me. So much wasn't resolved, the dynamic between Kathryn & Chakotay changed SO much. I really wish there was a follow-up or a film. In reading this I have came to the conclusion your ending is perfect, they live happily ever after like they were meant too. Thank-you, you have made me smile, laugh and cry. I love your writing, truly inspirational, thankyou for sharing it!