Reviews for Testing Boundaries
Fun one shot. :)
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Yeah... Harry's totally straight... ;) -
olciak123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
.. how straight "straight" guys really are you only know after you've fucked them raw
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
"Still straight?"

Harry rolled over and smacked Charlie on the arm. "Fuck you."

"Mmmmm." Charlie shifted over and wrapped an arm around his newest lover. "It has been a while since I bottomed but I guess you need the full experience before making any decisions."

Harry turned his head to blink up at him. Charlie grinned as he leaned down for a kiss.

"Decide yet?"

Harry hummed against his back, still inside of him. "I'm thinking about moving to Romania actually." Charlie froze, then turned to look over his shoulder. "I hear it's quite there and I have it on great authority that the sex is great."

Charlie smiled. "Wait till you meet the dragons."
Neeshack chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
daydream32 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Um yeah, that was awesome :) lol Nice one loved it!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
i enjoyed the way that the flow of the story was kind of chaotic to mirror harry's mental state or the craziness of the party. great job!
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 5/4/2009

This is a really cute and funny story! You did a great job!

~AmazonWariorPrincess D
maggi22211 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
hahaha “Now, see here, I’m straight—” That was seriously the best line of the fic. I laughed so much while reading this one. I dont know why i'm reading and reviewing all of your fic at once. anyways i'm falling in love with your writing skills after having read 5 of your fics by now
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 10/14/2008