Reviews for What Could Have Been
scryoko chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Ohh, that second to last line ("It really was his brand-new bete noir.") sent chills down my spine. Gods, I loved this. Loved the Tony!angst and how you related all three episodes. Awesome.
Ryley chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
You do angst very well. I really like the way you write Tony. More please!
TesubCalle chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
I'm loving all the Tony angst. Sure, he appears shallow on the surface, but we all know the guy has a heart of gold. It didn't occur to me that Tony might feel a little hurt after saving Abby, only to watch her seek reassuring and comfort from Gibbs.

Good job. :)
TesubCalle chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Wow, another great tag to an episode people seem to forget about. (Maybe people's eyes were still glazed over after what happened to Kate, who knows).

I can absolutely buy that Tony would be relieved at finding Paula alive after surviving O'Neill and Boone's nefarious plans. (Kinda makes it all the more sad, though, given what happened in 'Grace Period'.)

On to the last chapter!
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Nice little tag to 'Requiem'. Since Tony admittedly never likes to think about traumatic events, it's so possible they haunt him in other ways, like this nightmare.

Well done!
Ember Nobelle chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. I never really wondered what life outside the office was like for the characters, let alone the effects of the job. You should do something like this for the others too. Maybe tie them together or something. Good Job!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Poor Tony; you just want to reach out and give him a big hug!
Ditte3 chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Very good.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Good story.
Bundibird chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Who IS paula? What season was she in? I didnt start watching 'religeously' until like, half way through season 3, and i honestly have no idea who she is.

This was good though, despite my utter confusion. ;P

Love Bundi
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Ooh. That was good. I loved that episode, and this is a great little companion piece to it. :) Good work.

Love Bundi
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Good story.

Good insight into Tony.
louise chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
i too am glad tony was able to save this snippet.