Reviews for Snowflakes
Gnarled Bone chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh my God, I feel bad for Vita but I can't help but laugh. xD
mllhild chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This fluff did put me in a soft mood. The subtle sweetness was heart warming.

I somehow wish that such moments existed in our lives to but it seems to be the privilege of the war crazy yuri couples. ;)

Vita is going to remember this when she starts to train Vivio some years from now.
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I loved this one. Thank you.
King2010 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Very enjoyable. It does make one warm up just by reading it; and I always like the nostalgic feelings these type of stories give off.

For me the Omake was probably the funniest part, while the phone call held my attention the most. Good job.
Selryam chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Make sure you separate scenes with line breaks, okay? Cause I got really confused when flashback gave way to present without any indication.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
The sweetness was more subtle than I expected... and I think maybe that's a good thing.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
aww sweet story
Moiderah chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
M. TASTES LIKE DIABETES.

This is so goddamn sweet. Seriously. So...fluffy. Nothing's wrong with that, now is there?
Off-White Devil chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aw.

I think I got a cavity...I love NanoFate mommy cuteness. And I loved the bit about Vita! LOL XD
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Poor Vita, I think her pride got wounded.

You gotta love kids, since they say nothing but the truth. They have no filter, and neither do I really.

A nice little fluff to come across (again). I'm really bad at remembering to review, or short on time. ;
markesellus chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aww the fluffiness was great! Yet at the same time it's sad because Fate's on a mission. Poor Vita, she might never live down that embarrassment.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This was so cute! D

I enjoyed it very much, and LOL poor Vita-chan in your Omake XDD

Great piece of writing! I look forward to reading more :3
handlewithcare chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Very nice. Very fluffy. I like it very much.

p.s. You might want to turn on anonymous reviews. You can get more review that way.
moonpower02 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That was very cute, I like it. Short and right to the point. Keep up the great work. Write more if you can.
Yuremeshi chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Ahh so fluffy. Great story!