Reviews for Real As Morning
LyonessofAvalon chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awesome insight into Buffy's head. I loved your descriptions of Spike and Angel. Knight and thief indeed.
Karen chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Loved it... very "in character" Buffy-angst... keep up the good work!
pokey chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
That was good, man i feel so bad for buffy, even if she is being a brat to spike. That last to lines just seemed to express the whole buffy spike thing right now.
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
This is very well-written, very intriguing. Thanks so much!
Eolivet chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Good story! And sadly, probably the closest to what Buffy was thinking at the end of that episode. Oh well - still a lovely vignette. Keep writing!
Spike's Doll chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Ouch there!

Didn't like the 'Sorry Spike, I'm gonna use you thing' but its so true...and as they say...truth hurts!

Liked the insight you portryed, its nice to explore the feelings of characters once in a while and you did it nicely!

Good for you!

SD
Drucilla chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Nice story! I like the detail, especially the thoughts at the very end. Of course, we already have some ideas as to how it will come out, don't we... ;)
Bast chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Great story. Very angsty... every part of this fic you nailed right on the head...

Which reviewer said Spike's eyes are BROWN? They're BLUE, BLUE, BLUE!

Sorry. Crazy me.
The one and only STAR chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
*is extremely impressed* Wow. I'm rather inarticulate today, and I wish that I could come up with the words this fic deserves, but I'm afraid I'm at a loss. *shrugs* The best I can do is, this is great!
Always Remember Sirius Black chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Mmhmm... it's a very real fic. Especially 'I’m sorry, Spike. I’m going to use you again tonight.' Only, I doubt Buffy cares if he comes out alright. I hate how she keeps leading him on. But anyway, great story :)
Jennifer Campbell chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Love it. My favorite line: "part of me still believes none of this is happening." I think that hits exactly on how Buffy feels, that she's drifting through a world that's not quite real.
Sydney chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
I love Buffy and Spike! they rock!
bella chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
You write well and very descriptively. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.
desra chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
wow. this is great! loved the comparison between angel and spike; you really nailed how totally different they are. i agree that the show could go either way right now, and you captured that feeling prefectly.
Fate chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
This is really good.. and I am impressed by your talents. Keep on writing!