Reviews for Who will you miss more?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
OneLie chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Thanks for that one. I usually don't like the sad fanfictions, but although theres no happy end, it he end still doesn't leave me unhappy, sweet interaction between them, love those last lines...

thanks for writing and sharing ;)

Lie
The Confused One chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I am so going to cry. Poor Alex. Poor Bobby. He is going to drive her away if he keeps shutting her out. All she wants is in just a little. She wants to know that he still cares, that they mean something to him. I'm such a shipper. LOL This just broke my heart.
JenJadeEyes chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Such a nice view of Goren's mental situation after Declan. That line tore through me, too, while watching the episode; I like how you made the answer "neither". It seems very realistic - to me Bobby missed the POTENTIAL of these relationships, not the relationships he really had with either of them.

Favorite line:

“I told you to open the damn door,” she says in a half gruff, half gentle voice. Not like the leopard this time, sort of like the voice she used to use when she wasn’t so angry with me all the time.

"when she wasn't so angry with me all the time" - what a wistful thing to say. And he's probably said similar things about his mother all his life - when she wasn't so sick all the time...etc. Just a grown up little boy, looking for approval, or at least non-disapproval...
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This put a lump in my throat. I love how you used the Pong-esque onomatopoeias to give a visual to the confusion inside Bobby's head. Alex's POV was spot on. Mostly, though, I loved Bobby's explanation of why he's never told her he loves her. Heartbreaking and perfect.
cifan chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
That was a great post-ep!

Loved it.
Metisse chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
So true! I just wish he would just let himself be in love with her. I know after seeing the way she was in Purgatory and again in Frame that she loves him, too. Even if he has a way of being such an ass when it comes to her sometimes. He's also very sweet.
The Mominator chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I liked the reference to pong. Would have been an ending to the show that I would have loved to see, actually any kind of ending to that episode would have been nice, sorry I digress, I enjoyed it, well written.