Reviews for For the love of a King
VryUnique chapter 9 . 9/10
I would have liked a little more drama and information in this story. Bella seems to be getting a lot of glares but that's seems to be it. Nothing is revealed and nobody is put in their place.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 9/10
Bella is in a position of power and should realize she needs to dress the part.
VryUnique chapter 22 . 9/10
I wasn't expecting the brothers to give their support so easily so I'm surprised. Did they not get the support they were hoping for to remove Edward? I would have liked to understand ho their support was given.
VryUnique chapter 21 . 9/10
The speech was good but I wish it was better, more powerful. I like how he decided not to bend to their wills. Children all have periods of arrogance or acting spoiled so that shouldn't have even been in the speech. He should have mentioned how Bella makes him stronger and could never be a hindrance like Aro suggested. How even with his handicap he has been training for this position for many years and there is nobody they could find who would be more qualified then him. I would have liked him to respectfully allude to the fact that the royal family will not be bullied. I hate that the story has a group who could unseat Edward and the family at all. Wouldn't Emette be next in line anyway? That doesn't really make sense that the whole royal family could just get the boot.
VryUnique chapter 20 . 9/10
Glad they visited Forks.
VryUnique chapter 19 . 9/10
Not sure what Renee is surprised about, wasn't she hoping she would fall for Edward? I would think she would be grateful for the way things turned out and not surprised as she said. Did she send Bella away expecting her to marry someone she could never love?
How is Bella selfish? Jake wants her feel things she doesn't so it's him who is selfish. There is nothing she needs forgiveness for.
VryUnique chapter 18 . 9/10
Wouldn't Emette be next in line? They just obviously want the throne. He'll be distracted by his new bride? What a cop out. Princes shouldn't marry? What a stupid thing to even say.
VryUnique chapter 29 . 9/10
Thank you so much for sharing your story. I really enjoyed it.
There were some things I didn't find realistic in the earlier chapters
but it got better the farther into the story I got. Not a criticism.
I just always notice when something doesn't make sense and it
distracts me from the story. Thanks again.
VryUnique chapter 28 . 9/10
Romantic and very nice.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 9/9
I'm not sure how Edward having a competition with a boy at the age of ten makes him a monster. There was even a fight because he refused to participate since he was worried about others being hurt. I was waiting for someone to inadvertently get hurt in his story to explain his feelings of being a monster and was surprised when there wasn't. Him thinking he was a monster makes no sense.
I'm hoping for Edward to get his eye sight back by the end of this story but is that even possible when the nerves have been severed?
Bella should have been the one apologizing to Edward and not the other way around. There would be no way her exit wouldn't have been noticed and that was unacceptable with her new position. The fact she went back to the party with raccoon eyes wouldn't have gone unnoticed either.
VryUnique chapter 5 . 9/9
How inappropriate of Bella to ask him private personal questions in a room full of people with all eyes on them, very inappropriate. The whole laying in bed cuddled up with Jake was also way out of line, I hope there were no pictures taken. How did Jake even walk into the castle? That seemed really weird, plus he was wandering around alone.
I am enjoying the story and don't mean to sound like I'm too critical or bashing you, not my intent. I think it just really bothers me when things don't make sense, it ruins the flow of the story. The author can spin anything to make sense if they tell it correctly.
VryUnique chapter 3 . 9/9
I hope Bella starts putting Lauren in her place. Who does Lauren think she is being abrupt and assuming Bella is just following? Bella should not follow next time and make her wait. Why the hell is everyone just allowed to just walk in her room without knocking? What the hell! No privacy on top of everything else?
VryUnique chapter 2 . 9/9
Why she would leave her room without at least brushing her teeth is beyond me. What is she trying to hide? That was stupid for Edward to say since she had done nothing to give him that impression, or us. A king also needs heirs, I would think that is non-negotiable.
Any normal person would have tried to get out of such a stupid arrangement and Bella did even ask to go home.
Vero Diaz chapter 29 . 9/7
Quick question: Why did Edward, Emmett and Alice called their parents by their names? That makes no sense.
Well, if I’m honest, this story has many things that don’t make any sense.
Vero Diaz chapter 28 . 9/7
Well, she should be mad at Alice because she’s a meddling little bitch who can’t take no for an answer and has to take control of everything. Regardless of what people think or want.
3,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »