Reviews for For the love of a King
KS.reader chapter 29 . 5/20
Loved it! From beginning to end. Absolutely wonderful! thank you for sharing
Salanna chapter 10 . 4/27
I believe I'll bow out now, the story has so many inconsistencies and glaring errors that I doubt the author has made any research at all and that irritates me immensely. May I suggest thorough research and a capable beta and pre-reader?
Salanna chapter 9 . 4/27
The coronation would happen AFTER the wedding, not before.
Salanna chapter 7 . 4/27
No way a royal would be able to just go out for a drive without the whole trip being planned long in advance, down to the slightest details.
Salanna chapter 6 . 4/27
Removing the optic nerves from the brain in order to stop the hemorrhage - that doesn't make any sense at all, nerves and hemorrhage are not at all connected.
Salanna chapter 5 . 4/27
Didn't her parents call to wish her a happy birthday?
Salanna chapter 4 . 4/27
How can they organize a formal press presentation without an engagement ring? Totally brainless, that's the first thing paparazzi will look for.
Salanna chapter 3 . 4/27
How can Bella say that she's only seen Esme from afar when she was in the limousine with Carlisle and Alice?
Salanna chapter 2 . 4/27
Plot on the verge of being too incredible even for fanfic, but I'll give it a try. Wasn't Alice supposed to have some food sent up, has Bella had anything to eat since her arrival?
randayle.wallace chapter 29 . 4/25
That was really a great story..
Calle chapter 22 . 3/3
Good job.
bethabetha chapter 8 . 1/18
i’m enjoying this story enough to continue, but there are some pretty glaring errors concerning British royalty and Bella is whiny and pushy to the point of being very annoying. I’m also hoping that in other stories the author found a beta, as there are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors. I’m really hoping Bella gets toned down soon because she’s going to ruin the story to the point where I can’t keep reading soon. I do love the original plot, though!
3moons chapter 9 . 12/24/2017
A coronation is ALWAYS after the wedding
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 10/19/2017
That was a very lovely ending to a really good tale. Thank,you so much for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 10/19/2017
I really enjoyed this chapter. Loved that they held the wedding in their meadow. No mention of how many people in attendance, so I am hoping they got to have the small and intimate wedding they wanted. Was very nice of Edward to fly in Jake as well. She was always straight forward when th her feelings about Jake to Edward so he knew there was no threat there. I'm glad to learn that he found love. Her nerves formtheir wedding night, when they've known each other for more than a year, was odd. I'm very glad she calmed herself down and got past it. Their first time was well written. I think they've discovered they may be insatiable. At least for the next while.
3,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »