Reviews for Reflection
Semblance of Apathy chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I loved the old man's long-windedness. The humour was pretty clever. And the ending was particularly deep and thoughtful. I wonder if the old man also saw Ichigo in the mirror.
:-)
Elise chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Very good story. Impressive. :)
A midsummer chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Knew it. Didn't you say it yourself before? The King is you and you are the King. You two are one. I think Hollow-kun is a possibility. What Ichigo could become if he truly wished.
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I loved the humor in this.

But whoa... The talk of mirrors and reflections- the ending, in particular- was deep. I really loved it. :)

-Jesters of the Moon
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
AHH! Amazing story! But me no gets it! Why Hichi see Ichi? XD
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh...this was nice...seriously. Love the ending.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Amyethious chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
lol love the ending pun
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
interesting.
Cheezer-One chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Nice twist. I liked it. Very cool.
Silverwing5566 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
lol zangetsu is very protective of his sunglasses
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
So. . . . what did Zangetsu see?
Watford chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I loved the ending. I love how it took the hollow looking into the mirror to understand what Zangetsu understood the whole time: The reflection of a reflection is a copy of the original image. Zangetsu's reflection would probably be Ichigo as well.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
O.o oh wow that was interesting. i loved Hichigo's explaining about how he's prettier than King and the whole conversation with Zangetsu. XD i'm a little confused about the end but feel a little sorry for Hichi. poor guy. nice fic overall though! :D
Normal-looking Freak chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Though i didn't quite understand the last part, i did get one thing... They're bored, aren't they? XD
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This was a really interesting idea, and you carried it through well. I liked what you did with Hichigo's character (Zangetsu's too), and I loved the ending! Good job. You should write more stories for Bleach.