Reviews for Raising Bella
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 11 . 7/11
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ! UPDATE SOON!
Lilian Granger chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
É extremamente triste encontrar uma fic tão bela, e saber que foi cancelada. É bem escrita, envolvente, encantadora. Espero que encontre a coragem para voltar. Eu estarei esperando. Beijos do Brasil. Bons sentimentos.
Twihardforever chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Love it cutest chapter ever especially in the end
Twihardforever chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Love it
Twihardforever chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Loved it it was awesome
Twihardforever chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
I love this chapter and the small Bella I hope she stays small for long.
Twihardforever chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
I love this story soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
Even though I was told this was unfinished, I had to read it anyway.
I loooooove this story! The pacing didn't bother me at all.
I know you gave reasons for not continuing it, but I shall put it on follow anyway on the hope that it will be picked back up one day. :-)
fri13girl chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Where's Bun-Bun?
fri13girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh my god, what if Bella was a ghost?
Woah, I need to cut down on the sugar. My imagination is hyperactive. Ahhhh! Random unicorn!
celtic001 chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Hello Ladies,

This is a note just to let you know there are still fans of this story still out here waiting and hoping that one day you ladies will continue with the amazing story.
This is without a doubt the BEST baby Bella story I have ever read.
I know RL takes priority and sometime inspiration seems to take a vacation. So I'm going to keep positive thoughts with lots of hopes and prayers that this wonderful Little Bella story gets continued.
Also I want you to know that everytime I read Haunted House I laugh to the point of tears running down my face.
I know I'll be reading these 2 stories again and again, they are just that good.

hugz
Pongu chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Even though you guys are going on a hiatus , This story rocks my smelly socks off :)!
Pongu chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Absolutely and utterly adorable !
Flordiagirl13 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
love it!
romycullen chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
bear bear... cuteee

will you please update this? I'm loving it so fa and I've just realised you haven't updated in a long time