Reviews for My Studded Prince
KaiFudo16 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
wow I wanna know more, Your Koucihi is very exsodic to say the least but I am slowely learning to like it, it confused me at first when you metiona his prcings cuz it didnt remid me of Kouichi but I like were your going with this keep up your righting
WhiteWolf612 chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
plz plz update its so good if u have writers block what u can do is have it that she cheated on kouichi and breaks up with him when he finds out he runs to the nearest person and finds out takuya like him to and than he has to pick between kouji and takuya and heck if u want put all three of them together theres so much u could do please dont leave it like this its too good
ReimeiOokami chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Please carry on with the story!

I love KouKou and there aren't that many around. *Puppy dog eyes* Pretty pretty please carry on!
digitalBlader chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
YAY KOUKOU FIC!

ONE OF THE BEST FICS EVER! (at least to me)

I was always the fan of the twins being together (though I'd rather have either one of them all to myself)

GO KOUKOU!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Evil Queen of Diamonds chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
And when will be the next chapter, can I know? The story is nice, and that paring is great! I like KoujiXKouichi. They are both cute. Especially when they are together. Be so nice, and write the continuation for me, plase.
Yami Shiawase chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
SUCH AN AWESOME STORY, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

DEFINATELY ONE FOR THE FAVOURITES LIST, AND IM PUTTING YOU ON AUTHOR AND STORY ALERTS ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT!XD
Evide chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
I think the story would have been cuter with Kouichi having BOYfriend problems. :3 ukeKouichi all the way! xD but I still like it
yue-chan chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
ah! he sayed! he sayed! \\o/

kouichi finally confess!

but now he can't choose! òó

I'm getting piss of whit him!

not that I thik kouji pretendig nothing happen was better but, at leas he knows who he loves, right?

and, honestly, I think kouichi just didn't choose one because he always denny he loves kouji back .

anyway...

what do you mean with " But we are far from over", hun?

I'm having some ideas (look to kouji and kouichi)

twins: this is not god ' '

are your ideas as bad/sad as mine
Evide chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
awk-ward! xD what IS Kouichi thinking in that head of his? I guess we'll get a little insight on that next chappie!

Good job with Kouji's inner struggle! Though I always pinned him as a tough-guy and wouldn't think to ever shed tears, it seems appropriate with all the drama going on.

_ I also really liked the word choice in this chappie! :D the plot is kinda jumpy, but that doesn't mean it isn't good! What's going to happen next? Cause something is definitely up with Ichi-chan...

Ganbatte! ;)
yue-chan chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
okay...I could say that I loved your story and somethings like that byt I'm still shoked with the shrimp-thing so, give me a second please...

(yue get out of the room)

WTF! Who gril in the planet would like to be called shrimp?

Can someone please, teach Kouichi about nicknames? Jesus!

(yue came back to the room)

well, were are we?

sorry about that, but I'm still dealing with this thing '

I mean, I know that I'm lintening just kouji and starting to hate yuuki as well but, honestly, if someone called me shrimp I woul take it as an offence '

Anyway, I really liked your story. I love KouKou and I love enven more when they suffer (yeah, I'm bad )

And I'm tottaly crazy to know if anyone will find out about this "kind" (just cause kouichi didn't accept yet ') of love

Well, that's it

This title "Oh shit" was tottaly perfect

See you next chapter!
Evide chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
Wow! very interesting! I'm definitely hooked. :D

There was still come spelling errors I noticed and word-usage but other than that, I think this is really good! I'm just being nitpicky about diction and spelling because I want to give constructive criticism, and your style of writing doesn't need a lot of it It's very entertaining, very easy to follow, and I can't help but love the pairing.
Evide chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Interesting cliffhanger. Very catching start! :D good job! I'm definitely looking out for more!

You might want to get a beta reader. I noticed at the beginning that word choice was being repetative. But other than that, I love your descriptions! At some points there was a bit of confusion (Kouji thinking "that was obvious" but it hasn't really been pointed out to the reader) so I suggest getting someone to look over your chapter before you post.

I definitely love Kouichi's "Rebelious" attribute! But you should probably stress that it is rebelling against what is "in" and not against his mother, because you've already established that he respects her by him bringing groceries home for the two of them.

Anyways very cute! I am looking forward for more
koukou13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008