Reviews for The Goblin Market
Sarah chapter 9 . 4h
I LOVE this story! And Marak from the Hollow Kingdom. This is easily the third or fifth time I've read your Fanfiction and it is still amazing!
alexirosenii chapter 4 . 5/14
I wanted to say that I'm very excited for this story. It's been a while since I've read anything and your tone and flow of words makes me not even want to stop and review. It's truly delightful. I'll make sure to stop every so often to tell you so.
erikablair chapter 38 . 4/26
Loved the fanfic, it was amazing
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 38 . 4/15
Oh my gosh! Words cannot describe how much I adore the story. You are so very talented. Thank you for sharing your gift.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 38 . 3/22
Holy shit...loved it...amazingly written. Could definitely see part or refrences of things from The Hollow Kindom (love that series...my second fave after lotr and hobbit) loved how you put alot of irish folklore in it...my favorite labyrinth story!
Jessica chapter 10 . 3/17
How fortunate for me that I finally discovered the review filter on the search options. I'm so happy to have found a fic of such high caliber. And on St. Patrick's Day! Luck of the Irish indeed. I am in love with this story and your writing. I must, regrettably, leave off here for now or I fear there will be no sleep for me tonight if I keep going. But let me say that I have been reading fan fiction for over 15 years (dear God it really has been that long) and this is one of the best written I have ever encountered. I'm excited to continue tomorrow. Cheers for now!
Wow! You write beautifully. I have enjoyed ever letter. Thank you
thatgirlnoonesees chapter 38 . 3/13
This was beautifully written and just awesomeness at it's peak. I'm so happy my friend rattled my ear off to read this and I feel ashamed it took me so long. Lesson is: when you're friend prattles on and on about a fic, you read it. lol anyway this was simply amazing and I loved it! I loved the epilogue! Daddy Jareth is cutest Jareth! Also I'm kinda curious as to what you would have named the baby girl.
Faloleen chapter 38 . 3/10
I loved this story. Although I yelled at Sarah while reading it a lot and was ready to kill her (and throw myself at Jareth) at some point. I love your writing style and I hope you will write more. I would love to read Etain & Riven story, I find Riven extremely hot! Thank you for writing this.
PS. I listened to Mellow Candle while reading this story and I think it makes a perfect soundtrack for it. I highly recommend it!
Starcrossed chapter 22 . 3/9
The harlequins were very well done - meaningful and a unique scene and touch! Look forward to more!
Starcrossed chapter 3 . 3/8
Are you doing a thing where you insert a quote from Labyrinth discretely in every chapter? Its only Chapter 3 so I can't really tell yet... But I think I like it. :)
Starcrossed chapter 2 . 3/8
Hi! I really love this so far, especially your heavy use of literature... But I found a typo! In Chapter 2, at the very behinning, the quote from Goblins Market should be "velvet nap" instead of "velvet pap" shouldn't it? Considering you probably haven't touched this in two years and you have over 1000 reviews, obviously not a big deal... But I thought I'd bring it to your attention. :) I go back to read more!
gingerbutnotaweasley chapter 38 . 3/2
*Headcannon accepted 100%*
Gabbiki.tumblr chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh gosh, i just re-read this and let me tell you, it's still my all-time favourite fic and it was as awesome to read as the first time. It has inspired me to finally get off my ass and draw some 'Sareth' fan art once again. I love this and can't wait for the sequel. For now, I shall read Tanglewood!
Golfbabe87 chapter 38 . 2/21
Your writing was beautiful and you have a great plot and characterization. However, I leave this story feeling somewhat disturbed from my perspective as a female in regards to jareth's and Sarah's caustic relationship. Perhaps it is just my personal experiences and family situations that have made me overly sensitive to this type of romantic relationship. I admire your work and appreciate your writing, thank you for your time.
1,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »