Reviews for The Goblin Market
Lady Knight of VT chapter 38 . 5/16
I know this has been complete for quite a number of years, but I believe an author never gets tired of hearing their work is appreciated. If I ever get around to actually finishing any of mine (a task made harder by my introduction to and current obsession with Labyrinth), I hope that years after it's finished I'll get a random message saying "hey thanks for writing that! I loved it!" Aside from PaisleyRose, you are the first Laby-author I've drowned in. I read all of this one today and will start on your other as soon as the children allow me some more quiet! I LOVED it. I've always hated the surrending heroine, and loved the hunky witty baddies...and it was perfect how you toed the line with them both. You didn't make her fight to the point of me wanting to strangle her, and you didn't push him into the too-cruel-for-redemption group. Let us know when to look for your original!
Gabbyszew chapter 38 . 5/1
Great story from start to finish! :)
porterbayne chapter 11 . 4/30
oh my gosh- this is so delicious! Jareth, you are terrible and I love you for it. :)
LoveJulianaRose chapter 23 . 4/27
I really enjoyed learning about Jareth's mother! It was quite a story!
LoveJulianaRose chapter 22 . 4/27
That chapter was truly amazing! I loved the new characters you created!
LoveJulianaRose chapter 21 . 4/27
What a wonderful chapter! I loved all the history tidbits! They really helped to give some perspective on the life of Jareth.
LoveJulianaRose chapter 20 . 4/27
That is so funny! I can't believe Sarah burned the portrait!
LoveJulianaRose chapter 19 . 4/27
Excellent chapter. I loved the interaction between Jareth and Sarah.
LoveJulianaRose chapter 18 . 4/19
Wonderful chapter! I quite enjoyed Sarah's reprisal of the Goblin King's wrongdoings.
LoveJulianaRose chapter 17 . 4/18
It's extremely amusing to witness Jareth have to run his own labyrinth! I can't wait to see what Sarah does with her new power!
LoveJulianaRose chapter 16 . 4/18
That was an amazing chapter! I really liked the ending as it shows Sarah's true cunning and intelligence.
LoveJulianaRose chapter 15 . 4/17
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. The chase, as well as the kiss, we're very sensual.
LoveJulianaRose chapter 14 . 4/17
Superb ending! I knew Jareth wouldn't have actually married another woman.
LoveJulianaRose chapter 13 . 4/17
What a curious situation. I wonder what Sarah is going to do now.
LoveJulianaRose chapter 12 . 4/17
Aww, poor, bickering goblins. I'm just as confused as you are.
1,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »