Reviews for The Goblin Market
witchfingers chapter 24 . 8/21
oh yes, there has never been another darcy other than colin firth
witchfingers chapter 12 . 8/20
omg, omg, the goblins, I adore them
witchfingers chapter 5 . 8/20
THE GOBLINS! Omg I LOVE this story!
luchia21100 chapter 38 . 8/12
God damnit, now I want to know what happened with the kids. I don't even think we got a name for the daughter. Damnit why must you write so well!?
luchia21100 chapter 36 . 8/12
When I saw The Avengers I fell in love with Loki too! I've been obsessing over Labyrinth recently and actually found this story from tumblr off a Labyrinth page I liked. This was AMAZING. I was waiting until I was almost done to finish but oh my god. The writingfantasic, the vocabularyastounding. This was probably THE best Labyrinth fanfic I've read (and I've read a few) this was amazing and I wish to be able to write like you some day.
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 6 . 8/6
So in currently here story wise and she never said her last name... Dundundunnnnn
lilhobbit chapter 38 . 8/2
This was an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you for penning such a great story :)
Nesiy chapter 38 . 7/30
When I started to read your story, you're still posting updates. I don't remember way, but I didn't like the first chapters for some reason, probably something to blame on my level of English.
I'm happy that I gave it another shot, because WOW! I love it! Amazing story! I loved everything about it! :D
wakesoul chapter 38 . 7/28
I've not actually gotten all the way through your story yet, but it's only taken me since last night to get to Chapter 34. Your writing is superb, and this piece is /stunning/. I know that it has been untouched for years now, but I'd still like to gush; after all, some of the best work is remembered for years and years after it is finished! Thank you for publishing your talent here; what a beautiful, haunting story.
Zatara1324 chapter 38 . 7/25
Wow this was so creative! I love how you made Sarah truly the fierce, stubborn warrior she is. And I was literally begging the screen when she was thinking about what to wear and put on his clothes (thank you mind reader!) And it's surprising how I haven't actually come across Jareth running the labyrinth in any other fiction but this, and it was so unexpectedly wonderful! Thank you!
mega-mann chapter 38 . 6/26
Loved this story. You are amazing!
Cheile chapter 1 . 6/26
Hiya! I'm here reviewing you for the Reviewathon over at Caesar's Palace forum. Come drop by sometime, all fandoms welcome :)

I always liked Labyrinth as a kid and I find the idea of an adult Sarah having to face the "demons" of her childhood an interesting idea. I like the idea that you've moved the setting to Dublin—Ireland has been a land of magic for millennia and it's an ideal place to have Sarah experience the supernatural again. I like how you start out quiet and mundane with her having grown up, moving to another country and now teaching at a university. Like the calm before the (goblin) storm hehe.

And ah, the irony in some of those titles—particularly Persephone's story (girl goes into the underworld, meets the Lord of the underworld), The Odyssey (a long journey) and, of course, Rossetti's Goblin Market. Ha—I bet that will be a hard section of the course to study (if she gets that far :cough: )

Concrit:
I've always seen the title of Spenser's book as The Faerie Queene but your mileage may vary. Just thought I'd point it out :)

Good work, I look forward to continuing!
dinotopian chapter 38 . 6/15
Wow! Thank you!
Sarah chapter 9 . 6/1
I LOVE this story! And Marak from the Hollow Kingdom. This is easily the third or fifth time I've read your Fanfiction and it is still amazing!
alexirosenii chapter 4 . 5/14
I wanted to say that I'm very excited for this story. It's been a while since I've read anything and your tone and flow of words makes me not even want to stop and review. It's truly delightful. I'll make sure to stop every so often to tell you so.
1,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »