Reviews for The Goblin Market
Nesiy chapter 38 . 14h
When I started to read your story, you're still posting updates. I don't remember way, but I didn't like the first chapters for some reason, probably something to blame on my level of English.
I'm happy that I gave it another shot, because WOW! I love it! Amazing story! I loved everything about it! :D
wakesoul chapter 38 . 7/28
I've not actually gotten all the way through your story yet, but it's only taken me since last night to get to Chapter 34. Your writing is superb, and this piece is /stunning/. I know that it has been untouched for years now, but I'd still like to gush; after all, some of the best work is remembered for years and years after it is finished! Thank you for publishing your talent here; what a beautiful, haunting story.
Zatara1324 chapter 38 . 7/25
Wow this was so creative! I love how you made Sarah truly the fierce, stubborn warrior she is. And I was literally begging the screen when she was thinking about what to wear and put on his clothes (thank you mind reader!) And it's surprising how I haven't actually come across Jareth running the labyrinth in any other fiction but this, and it was so unexpectedly wonderful! Thank you!
mega-mann chapter 38 . 6/26
Loved this story. You are amazing!
Cheile chapter 1 . 6/26
Hiya! I'm here reviewing you for the Reviewathon over at Caesar's Palace forum. Come drop by sometime, all fandoms welcome :)

I always liked Labyrinth as a kid and I find the idea of an adult Sarah having to face the "demons" of her childhood an interesting idea. I like the idea that you've moved the setting to Dublin—Ireland has been a land of magic for millennia and it's an ideal place to have Sarah experience the supernatural again. I like how you start out quiet and mundane with her having grown up, moving to another country and now teaching at a university. Like the calm before the (goblin) storm hehe.

And ah, the irony in some of those titles—particularly Persephone's story (girl goes into the underworld, meets the Lord of the underworld), The Odyssey (a long journey) and, of course, Rossetti's Goblin Market. Ha—I bet that will be a hard section of the course to study (if she gets that far :cough: )

Concrit:
I've always seen the title of Spenser's book as The Faerie Queene but your mileage may vary. Just thought I'd point it out :)

Good work, I look forward to continuing!
dinotopian chapter 38 . 6/15
Wow! Thank you!
Sarah chapter 9 . 6/1
I LOVE this story! And Marak from the Hollow Kingdom. This is easily the third or fifth time I've read your Fanfiction and it is still amazing!
alexirosenii chapter 4 . 5/14
I wanted to say that I'm very excited for this story. It's been a while since I've read anything and your tone and flow of words makes me not even want to stop and review. It's truly delightful. I'll make sure to stop every so often to tell you so.
erikablair chapter 38 . 4/26
Loved the fanfic, it was amazing
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 38 . 4/15
Oh my gosh! Words cannot describe how much I adore the story. You are so very talented. Thank you for sharing your gift.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 38 . 3/22
Holy shit...loved it...amazingly written. Could definitely see part or refrences of things from The Hollow Kindom (love that series...my second fave after lotr and hobbit) loved how you put alot of irish folklore in it...my favorite labyrinth story!
Jessica chapter 10 . 3/17
How fortunate for me that I finally discovered the review filter on the search options. I'm so happy to have found a fic of such high caliber. And on St. Patrick's Day! Luck of the Irish indeed. I am in love with this story and your writing. I must, regrettably, leave off here for now or I fear there will be no sleep for me tonight if I keep going. But let me say that I have been reading fan fiction for over 15 years (dear God it really has been that long) and this is one of the best written I have ever encountered. I'm excited to continue tomorrow. Cheers for now!
Wow! You write beautifully. I have enjoyed ever letter. Thank you
thatgirlnoonesees chapter 38 . 3/13
This was beautifully written and just awesomeness at it's peak. I'm so happy my friend rattled my ear off to read this and I feel ashamed it took me so long. Lesson is: when you're friend prattles on and on about a fic, you read it. lol anyway this was simply amazing and I loved it! I loved the epilogue! Daddy Jareth is cutest Jareth! Also I'm kinda curious as to what you would have named the baby girl.
Faloleen chapter 38 . 3/10
I loved this story. Although I yelled at Sarah while reading it a lot and was ready to kill her (and throw myself at Jareth) at some point. I love your writing style and I hope you will write more. I would love to read Etain & Riven story, I find Riven extremely hot! Thank you for writing this.
PS. I listened to Mellow Candle while reading this story and I think it makes a perfect soundtrack for it. I highly recommend it!
1,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »