Reviews for The Goblin Market
TheBattyWhiteCrow chapter 38 . 4/2
I really, REALLY loved this story. I know I'm a bit late to the party, but lemme tell you. I finished this thing in two big bites. I could not put it down and it was such a great read. 3
I can't thank you enough for this. It's such a relief to have something to look forward to, and this story is so deliciously promising! Thank you so much for sharing, it means the world.
Sketchy453 chapter 38 . 2/13
Who knows if you still even get FF emails so many years later, but I just want to say it brought this reviewer a lot of joy in 2021. So glad I found this work, it’s incredible. :)
wynter89 chapter 38 . 12/25/2020
Well done! I loved the chase. Even after they were married. It was a slow burn but with every chapter the flames just kept burning brighter.

Thank you!
Ashley chapter 26 . 12/6/2020
I despaired a great deal at how anti-feline this chapter was, but it is still a good one. It's clear now that Sarah had it easy.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2020
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR. I knew Sarah wanted him. Ah, I love it!
ALW chapter 38 . 11/19/2020
Read this on a random recommendation I stumbled upon. I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
Um, despite the whole journey, I still find the whole stealing thing barbaric and brutal. I want all who enabled jereth and onan as well as all who steal brides to die. I can accept Sarah deciding she will chose Jereth, but as long as supposedly everything changes, I want the fruit replaced. I don't see hostage situation as proof of ove or passion so much as seriously messed up. I think one of the saddest things is leaving toby. You intended the Toby thing.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 38 . 10/24/2020
Beautiful story. Thank you so much.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 38 . 9/22/2020
While I was disappointed that 95% of the story consisted of Sarah and Jareth fighting and not having any civil conversations, it was still a good story! Good job.
Geeeny chapter 38 . 9/18/2020
Oh man this was GREAT
Guest chapter 36 . 9/18/2020
Well fucking FINALLY you IDIOTS!
Geeeny chapter 32 . 9/18/2020
*deep inhale* ohboiohboiohboi
Geeeny chapter 12 . 9/18/2020
i LOVE the goblin interludes
Geeeny chapter 11 . 9/18/2020
Oh WOW. Jareth can be MEAN.
2,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »