Reviews for The Goblin Market
fujoshiforever27 chapter 10 . 11/13/2021
Oh my God oh my fuck... I definitely got the chills... Oh God. OK this was awesome. It is misterious and also scares me the way I knew those kids were goblin idk why but I suspect that Mrs Farren is a changeling children the same of the landlady but this are only theories... Fuck the way the last sentence hit me... That was some cliffhanger there. I would have pissed my pants cuz it's scary been left out in the dark and facing goblin in a town you don't know anyone and then randomly someone goes behind your back and whisper in your ear in the middle of the dark where you alone. Shit.. Peaches r coming!
fujoshiforever27 chapter 9 . 11/13/2021
Idk why I just been given the feeling of a horror movie where everyone knows something while the MC remains oblivious of being the key of the story and they're trying to push her into the right direction so the prophecy or whatever is supposed to happen happens. Cuz I've been reading... The use of we in every chance they speak to her... And I'm like who is "we" or why they always grinning at her... It feels like a horror movie.. Gives that vibe to me... Thrilling actually. I like it. Let's see what unfolds.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/2/2021
I know you finished this many years ago, but in the off chance you are still around on this site please know that this story continues to enthrall readers after all this time and this truly is one of the most wonderful things I have ever read. Your gift for world building and storytelling is truly unparalleled and it has been a true privilege reading this, thank you so much.
MissusGages chapter 38 . 9/24/2021
Very sweet, surprising, and engaging story! Thank you for a good read!
Helix28 chapter 38 . 7/22/2021
Just another review to add to chorus of appreciation of your work! I love your work, and I am always excited when I receive a notification that another chapter (or a new story!) is up for reading. It has been a great world to escape into during this strange time in the world. Your scene setting and descriptions enable such a quick hook as a reader into your stories.
IncrediblyCurious chapter 38 . 5/13/2021
Absolutely loved it ! Thank you
TheBattyWhiteCrow chapter 38 . 4/2/2021
I really, REALLY loved this story. I know I'm a bit late to the party, but lemme tell you. I finished this thing in two big bites. I could not put it down and it was such a great read. 3
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2021
I can't thank you enough for this. It's such a relief to have something to look forward to, and this story is so deliciously promising! Thank you so much for sharing, it means the world.
Sketchy453 chapter 38 . 2/13/2021
Who knows if you still even get FF emails so many years later, but I just want to say it brought this reviewer a lot of joy in 2021. So glad I found this work, it’s incredible. :)
wynter89 chapter 38 . 12/25/2020
Well done! I loved the chase. Even after they were married. It was a slow burn but with every chapter the flames just kept burning brighter.

Thank you!
Ashley chapter 26 . 12/6/2020
I despaired a great deal at how anti-feline this chapter was, but it is still a good one. It's clear now that Sarah had it easy.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2020
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR. I knew Sarah wanted him. Ah, I love it!
ALW chapter 38 . 11/19/2020
Read this on a random recommendation I stumbled upon. I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
Um, despite the whole journey, I still find the whole stealing thing barbaric and brutal. I want all who enabled jereth and onan as well as all who steal brides to die. I can accept Sarah deciding she will chose Jereth, but as long as supposedly everything changes, I want the fruit replaced. I don't see hostage situation as proof of ove or passion so much as seriously messed up. I think one of the saddest things is leaving toby. You intended the Toby thing.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 38 . 10/24/2020
Beautiful story. Thank you so much.
2,143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »