Reviews for Cages
Hexpert chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That was really angsty. Cute too. :) As a RLSB fan, it wasn't-er-love-y enough for me, but I take what I can get.

~Hex
Pattox0111 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
So sad when Lupins like 'you'll be able to take wherever u want etc.' cuz Sirius dies before Voldemort does. *sniff* *blows nose* just so touching...lol. but still pretty sad. Pretty good story tho.

Pat
mugglemama chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh, well done. I'm not much into slash fiction but the subtle implications played out here are just right, as is the foreshadowing. You gave the characters wonderful voices. Nice to see you branching out, just don't go too far out on that branch - the Good Ship needs you.
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Well let me tell you I did read and review this story previous to the review sent for the aftermath Chap! But the site is dumb and it didn't subbmitt! POO!

This was soo sweet much better then baking powder, though I do appreciate the profile pic!

Really good jod! getting the characters right, esspecially since its the first time you've worked with them in a real story!

and I think slash refers the / between the main characters in the summary, cause people read it as Blah-slash-blah! Just a guess don't take me up on it!

I'm surprised, you actually posted it really close to my actual B-day, but i'm still not telling when it actually is! (Not that I don't trust you, but you know me it's fun to see you skwerm! SO HA!)

This was a really great suprise to find the first time back on line in about a week!

Thank you soo much, and Great job!
Moosxaxlot chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I'll explain slash.

It's like... heterosexual people are referred to as straight or .

So homosexual men are referred to as gay, or bent, not straight. /

Hope that helped.

And nice story.

werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I enjoyed yout tale very much. It's well written and tasteful with good characterizations. I believe your friend will enjoy her birthday present very much.
Kyer chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
You've got this under the wrong character category (Snape and Remus)

It's called slash because when the early Star Trek fanfic writers were were pairing Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock in a sexual way they would type it Kirk/Spock. Since then, all homosexual fanfiction romances are called 'slash'. It's that simple.
lemondrop43 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This was just so incredibly sweet. Very well done.